Great Leader Sprucenuce
FennecFox7
Mr Nick09
Babun
BarrileteCosmico
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France - Page 2 Empty Re: Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France

Post by LeVersacci Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:39

Wanted to see more Nasri-Martin Sad

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France - Page 2 Empty Re: Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France

Post by Le Samourai Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:39

sportsczy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:We were always extremely talented and were top 5. That moron Domenech destroyed the team when he was holding a full house. Now Blanc is re-establishing us.

Ah my friend, we Italians know how you feel, and we went through the same thing with Lippi. Tobad for you guys though, we won the World Cup and that's where both squads began falling from the point on. However, when it comes to rebuilding, we went down all the way to 16th place all the way to 6th place in a matter of a year, when France still struggles to get in the top 10...

You don't believe the rubbish FIFA rankings do you? After the WC, we had our entire team that was basically suspended for the game against Belorussia. We lost that one in summer of 2010 and haven't lost a game since (12 games)... we're easily a top 5 team right now.

Maybe, maybe not. As it stands regardless of the Fifa Rankings, Italy is ahead of France presently within results and stats. This speaking of after the 2010 World Cup, as it is irrelavent seeming on how me and you see it. We are undefeated as well... Haven't lost one game in our qualifers and in fact broke records in our history as we have not conceded a goal for more than 700 minutes and we are one game from qualifying for the Euro's having an 8 point difference from Serbia and Slovenia. Italy managed to beat the World Champions and Germany failed to defeat Italy once again earlier this year. So already playing vs two major sides, we managed to go through them without defeat. France still need to fight for a spot as they did lose on game during their qualfiers, and are only 3 point gap behind Bosnia.

We beat England and Brazil in the streak... again, FIFA doesn't really mean anything. Your Euro pool teams are probably ranked higher than ours and, as a result, you're ranked higher than us. It has nothing to do with how good teams really are.

As i've said before, the WC winner is #1 and the Euro winner is #2. The rest is completely subjective and the FIFA rankings are meaningless. It has Russia, Norway, Greece and Chile ranked in front of France ffs... Chile i'm actually ok with because they're actually a good squad. The others are laughable. Russia and Norway didn't even qualified for the WC lol.

:facepalm: Still being reminded of what could've been.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:44

As it stands now though, Germany and Spain are more superior to Brazil and England, so our results against them are more superior to those two games.

Once again I repeat, regardless of Fifa, this stats still remain in favor for Italy. Ignore the Fifa Rankings...

As for the Euro pool as you metioned... We got Serbia and Slovenia some pretty good oppositions as France has to only worry about Romania and Bosnia... So I don't see the difference within competition in their groups. It's pretty much the same, except Italy have Serbia who are regarded more of a top squad then anyone in France is group except for France of course. You lost one game, we didn't. We have only conceded on goal and have the best defensive record of all the Euro's qualfying groups and seemingly have a better offensive stat better than France as well. We are on the verge to qualifying after one more game if we win, France is not. Italy is just on top regardless of Fifa Rankings, every point of results just show it currently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:52

Nick's line up just gave me an Idea . Have we even considered starting Higuain on the right and letting Benz roam whenever he wants.?

Once upon a time Higuain was pretty good on the right......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bebmeister Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 21:35

sciacca wrote:As it stands now though, Germany and Spain are more superior to Brazil and England, so our results against them are more superior to those two games.

Once again I repeat, regardless of Fifa, this stats still remain in favor for Italy. Ignore the Fifa Rankings...

As for the Euro pool as you metioned... We got Serbia and Slovenia some pretty good oppositions as France has to only worry about Romania and Bosnia... So I don't see the difference within competition in their groups. It's pretty much the same, except Italy have Serbia who are regarded more of a top squad then anyone in France is group except for France of course. You lost one game, we didn't. We have only conceded on goal and have the best defensive record of all the Euro's qualfying groups and seemingly have a better offensive stat better than France as well. We are on the verge to qualifying after one more game if we win, France is not. Italy is just on top regardless of Fifa Rankings, every point of results just show it currently.

You're right that Italy got a tough opponent in Serbia, but using that as an argument to demonstrate how well Italy is doing is kinda stupid, when they didn't even have to play the match to get the 3 pts.

bebmeister
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 21:51

I said it before in another topic and I will say it again, Italy have proven to score many goals earlier on through the game and dominate. We dominated Serbia for the first 10 minutes before it got canceled. Now the point is, knowing that we dominated most probably we would of scored the goal and defend it through out the game of which we've done recently in these qualfiers. Sure, who knows what might have happened, but as it stands if we beat Spain, if we went undefeated with Germany and went on without conceding goals throughout the group, odds are... we would of won, especially being at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:25

back on topic please
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:55

I really hate Evra and Ribery being in the team. That's seriously bad.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by bebmeister Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:45

sciacca wrote:I said it before in another topic and I will say it again, Italy have proven to score many goals earlier on through the game and dominate. We dominated Serbia for the first 10 minutes before it got canceled. Now the point is, knowing that we dominated most probably we would of scored the goal and defend it through out the game of which we've done recently in these qualfiers. Sure, who knows what might have happened, but as it stands if we beat Spain, if we went undefeated with Germany and went on without conceding goals throughout the group, odds are... we would of won, especially being at home.

Lol none of the teams you played against in the qualifiers is at the level of Serbia, and Spain and Germany were in friendlies, so what you've done against them ain't really important here.
The game vs Serbia you're just speculating, Manchester United also dominated Barcelona for the first 10 min, so what?

bebmeister
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:47

bebmeister wrote:
sciacca wrote:I said it before in another topic and I will say it again, Italy have proven to score many goals earlier on through the game and dominate. We dominated Serbia for the first 10 minutes before it got canceled. Now the point is, knowing that we dominated most probably we would of scored the goal and defend it through out the game of which we've done recently in these qualfiers. Sure, who knows what might have happened, but as it stands if we beat Spain, if we went undefeated with Germany and went on without conceding goals throughout the group, odds are... we would of won, especially being at home.

Lol none of the teams you played against in the qualifiers is at the level of Serbia, and Spain and Germany were in friendlies, so what you've done against them ain't really important here.
The game vs Serbia you're just speculating, Manchester United also dominated Barcelona for the first 10 min, so what?
wow another Madrid supporter? Thats like 3rd today, welcome brah Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:54

Ribéry only plays well on the left. If you don't want him crossing, tell him to cut in and start shooting, or spraying passes. Nasri is complete shit down the middle, but he plays well on the flanks.

Apart from that, solid all around.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2