Great Leader Sprucenuce
FennecFox7
Mr Nick09
Babun
BarrileteCosmico
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France Empty Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:03 pm

He's unhappy with Malouda and A. Diarra... Nasri apparently has a small injury and he doesn't want to risk him if he can.

Starting XI:
Lloris - Sagna, Rami, Abidal, Evra - Martin, M'Vila, Cabaye - Valbuena (or Rémy), Benzema, Ribéry

Have i mentioned that I like Blanc a lot Smile.

Very attacking side.

Back to top Go down

Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France Empty Re: Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm

On paper France's team must be top 5 in the world. One of the better defenses in the world.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France Empty Re: Blanc apparently making massive changes to starting XI for France

Post by Babun Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's unhappy with Malouda and A. Diarra... Nasri apparently has a small injury and he doesn't want to risk him if he can.

Starting XI:
Lloris - Sagna, Rami, Abidal, Evra - Martin, M'Vila, Cabaye - Valbuena (or Rémy), Benzema, Ribéry

Very attacking side.

And no Kaboul, very happy? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Nasri deserves to be benched anyway, not a loss

excited to watch Marvin Martin there
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

yes, 4 assists for man city and he deserves to be benched :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's unhappy with Malouda and A. Diarra... Nasri apparently has a small injury and he doesn't want to risk him if he can.

Starting XI:

Very attacking side.

Everything has been rendered un-important :bow:

Last edited by Immaculate_Mole on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Nasri didn't get benched. He couldn't train today because of a knock. If he's ok to go, Cabaye sits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 pm

When is the freakin' game? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Tomorrow evening 20:45 local time i think. Romania suspended Mutu and Tamas + Chivu retired internationally + Piturca is suspended. I think Blanc doesn't feel they have a lot to offer offensively and are vulnerable defensively. He's going for the kill here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm

It's nobody's fault if he sucks with france.

ribery is better than he is on the left, and if he cant go right, then he needs to sit his asses down
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:16 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's nobody's fault if he sucks with france.

ribery is better than he is on the left, and if he cant go right, then he needs to sit his asses down

I completely agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm

We were always extremely talented and were top 5. That moron Domenech destroyed the team when he was holding a full house. Now Blanc is re-establishing us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Watch Remy... he's made huge progress end of last year and this year. He's acting more like a CF and less a winger. He's pretty lethal in front of net now both with his feet and with headers. I like him a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:We were always extremely talented and were top 5. That moron Domenech destroyed the team when he was holding a full house. Now Blanc is re-establishing us.

Ah my friend, we Italians know how you feel, and we went through the same thing with Lippi. Tobad for you guys though, we won the World Cup and that's where both squads began falling from the point on. However, when it comes to rebuilding, we went down all the way to 16th place all the way to 6th place in a matter of a year, when France still struggles to get in the top 10...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Nasri put it in his head that he would become the new AM star for france like Zidane was, that's where his obsession of playing AM came from. Being the center of attention is what he wants, but he completely sucks at it.

He knows nothing of the position, and he has no tactical awareness. As AM, Marvin Martin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nasri. amd he will own again tomorrow, giving one more reason why he should be starter.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm

sciacca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:We were always extremely talented and were top 5. That moron Domenech destroyed the team when he was holding a full house. Now Blanc is re-establishing us.

Ah my friend, we Italians know how you feel, and we went through the same thing with Lippi. Tobad for you guys though, we won the World Cup and that's where both squads began falling from the point on. However, when it comes to rebuilding, we went down all the way to 16th place all the way to 6th place in a matter of a year, when France still struggles to get in the top 10...

You don't believe the rubbish FIFA rankings do you? After the WC, we had our entire team that was basically suspended for the game against Belorussia. We lost that one in summer of 2010 and haven't lost a game since (12 games)... we're easily a top 5 team right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:25 pm

sciacca wrote:

It is amazing that two teams coached by absolute idiots beat Spain's Aragones and Brazil. SMH.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm

So who would play on the right when everyones fit and on form?

Ben Arfa? Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Nasri is better than Ribery in this system. Ribery is going to keep sending in crosses and Benz is going to keep wasting them.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Nasri is going to play on the right when he's healthy. If Martin impressed as the AM, the job is his. Ribery is our best LW player at the moment... better than Nasri. He brings directness and pace. Nasri sits on the ball too long for my taste.

I like Remy on the right personally because he can switch to CF easily when Benz roams. Ribery and Nasri cannot play CF at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

sportsczy wrote:
sciacca wrote:

You don't believe the rubbish FIFA rankings do you? After the WC, we had our entire team that was basically suspended for the game against Belorussia. We lost that one in summer of 2010 and haven't lost a game since (12 games)... we're easily a top 5 team right now.

Maybe, maybe not. As it stands regardless of the Fifa Rankings, Italy is ahead of France presently within results and stats. This speaking of after the 2010 World Cup, as it is irrelavent seeming on how me and you see it. We are undefeated as well... Haven't lost one game in our qualifers and in fact broke records in our history as we have not conceded a goal for more than 700 minutes and we are one game from qualifying for the Euro's having an 8 point difference from Serbia and Slovenia. Italy managed to beat the World Champions and Germany failed to defeat Italy once again earlier this year. So already playing vs two major sides, we managed to go through them without defeat. France still need to fight for a spot as they did lose on game during their qualfiers, and are only 3 point gap behind Bosnia. France is more like in the Top 10, just like Italy.

The top 5:

1) Spain
2) Netherlands
3) Germany
4) Uruaguay
5) Brazil

5th may be debatable, it can go to Italy or Argentina

Last edited by sciacca on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:So who would play on the right when everyones fit and on form?

Ben Arfa? Very Happy

at some point, ribery or nasri will be sent there, but they all spoke out about wanting to play left, specially ribery lol, but he is right to be honest. he excelled there with bayern.

So Nasri might be tried there, if not, Remy, Menez, Payet, etc... wide open.

frankly, benzema can play on the right and gameiro in the middle, will look great actually.

ribery-gameiro-benzema
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

sciacca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. As it stands regardless of the Fifa Rankings, Italy is ahead of France presently within results and stats. This speaking of after the 2010 World Cup, as it is irrelavent seeming on how me and you see it. We are undefeated as well... Haven't lost one game in our qualifers and in fact broke records in our history as we have not conceded a goal for more than 700 minutes and we are one game from qualifying for the Euro's having an 8 point difference from Serbia and Slovenia. Italy managed to beat the World Champions and Germany failed to defeat Italy once again earlier this year. So already playing vs two major sides, we managed to go through them without defeat. France still need to fight for a spot as they did lose on game during their qualfiers, and are only 3 point gap behind Bosnia.

We beat England and Brazil in the streak... again, FIFA doesn't really mean anything. Your Euro pool teams are probably ranked higher than ours and, as a result, you're ranked higher than us. It has nothing to do with how good teams really are.

As i've said before, the WC winner is #1 and the Euro winner is #2. The rest is completely subjective and the FIFA rankings are meaningless. It has Russia, Norway, Greece and Chile ranked in front of France ffs... Chile i'm actually ok with because they're actually a good squad. The others are laughable. Russia and Norway didn't even qualify for the WC lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. As it stands regardless of the Fifa Rankings, Italy is ahead of France presently within results and stats. This speaking of after the 2010 World Cup, as it is irrelavent seeming on how me and you see it. We are undefeated as well... Haven't lost one game in our qualifers and in fact broke records in our history as we have not conceded a goal for more than 700 minutes and we are one game from qualifying for the Euro's having an 8 point difference from Serbia and Slovenia. Italy managed to beat the World Champions and Germany failed to defeat Italy once again earlier this year. So already playing vs two major sides, we managed to go through them without defeat. France still need to fight for a spot as they did lose on game during their qualfiers, and are only 3 point gap behind Bosnia.

We beat England and Brazil in the streak... again, FIFA doesn't really mean anything. Your Euro pool teams are probably ranked higher than ours and, as a result, you're ranked higher than us. It has nothing to do with how good teams really are.

As i've said before, the WC winner is #1 and the Euro winner is #2. The rest is completely subjective and the FIFA rankings are meaningless. It has Russia, Norway, Greece and Chile ranked in front of France ffs... Chile i'm actually ok with because they're actually a good squad. The others are laughable. Russia and Norway didn't even qualified for the WC lol.
hey, your not only one who found that stupid.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Wanted to see more Nasri-Martin Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum