Marotta: "We know who is MR.X, Bonucci STAYS!, Amauri and Grosso Gone!"

+2
Juventude
Zamuro
6 posters

Go down

Marotta: "We know who is MR.X, Bonucci STAYS!, Amauri and Grosso Gone!"   Empty MAROTTA: "Mr. X? Clear objectives. We will deliver the best in Earl Rose as possible. Bonucci required by Zenit, but we bet on him"

Post by Zamuro Thu 4 Aug - 17:37:35

The Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta, takes black and white on the market during the first press conference scheduled for withdrawal of Chiusa Pesio. This is evidenced by the drafting of TuttoJuve.com:

"We need to lighten the pink, but out of respect for the professionals we have at the moment in pink, I prefer not to name names. Deliveries of Manninger and Sorensen could unlock, but at the moment there is nothing concrete. Juventus wants to win again : the quality of the team is much improved and this is a good omen. Our goal and our strategy was to raise the quality of the team, players from our coach made ​​available to the Count. This is an objective that we center. We have not yet defined what is a pink uniform, made ​​precisely the values ​​and qualities, we know where we intervene, there are still some pieces to fill, and we will definitely be closed in the best possible way, consistent with those that are the great difficulties of this market.
It 'clear that the incentive exodus tool is a tool that should be used in some circumstances not always clear why you can not find locations for players redundant, so we too as do the others will probably use this tool. But we will evaluate the day to day what will be the situation, in the light of what are then any analysis that Earl is doing day by day.

The coach has been here recently, so knows his players, but they could get to know as reality needs to then arrive at a more careful and precise. So the comparison with him is an equally essential to create and generate movement.

Mister X? Sull'identikit I have to say that perhaps this is in fashion this year for us and for x AC Milan. In fact we have no idea of some players, but you can not submit the chickens before they seized and killed. So obviously we must be very cautious in the exterior what is the name. We think we have to achieve, but I'd say that's part of the characteristics of the transfer market to be sure before announcing the establishment of a possible purchase.

With Earl we have a daily comparison, so we know what are the needs that he has. As I said there are a lot of difficulties. Our hope is to arrive at the end of the market trying to deliver to the best pink can count. This is our goal that is independent of any characteristic of players, be they external, middle, or what will be. So it is obvious that this situation we have very clear in my head. We know that the coach rightly claim to have available a rose competitive, homogeneous, even in technical and tactical assessments. We will try to give him greater technical potential as possible. Regarding Bonucci, as well as some negotiations, which are then listed in the press, in fact there was a request from the Zenith, but we bet on Bonucci, is a young very attractive and last year was his first experience , so we do not accommodate what is a request made ​​to us

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=58451
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta: "We know who is MR.X, Bonucci STAYS!, Amauri and Grosso Gone!"   Empty Marotta: "We know who is MR.X, Bonucci STAYS!, Amauri and Grosso Gone!"

Post by Guest Thu 4 Aug - 17:41:46

The talks with Juventus Beppe Marotta market, but does not reveal the names of the targets Juventus: "It is fashionable to talk of 'Mister X', but the names we have in mind we are aiming. At this stage of the transfer market we must be very cautious in the external name of the player we are looking for. For this reason, we wait before announcing your new purchase. But we are also looking for a Mr. X, but for us it is just an X, we have the idea of ​​some players ".

"The market has great movement but it is especially compared to recent years - said the manager of Juventus -. We want to reach the objectives in respect of ethics: we will not overpay players who want to buy. We have our ideas, but we must be cautious when it comes to naming names. Before announcing something, you must be certain. Do not you sell the skin of the bear before killing him. Our hope is to arrive at the end of the market rose with the best possible. L ' coach wants a consistent and competitive workforce, we will try to give him the greatest technical potential as possible. We want to give the greatest technical potential can count: we have needs to meet, but we will do according to ethics, to achieve the goals does not mean overpaying. Count claims a rose competitive and consistent, we will try to please him. "

With regard to market exit, away from the market Bonucci Marotta: "Yes it is true, there was a request from the Zenith, but on Bonucci count for next season: there was, therefore, a very interesting request , but not the second. " Possible departure, however, for Manninger and Sorensen: "The sale of Manninger and Sorensen could unlock, but at the moment there is nothing concrete. Juventus wants to win again: the quality of the team is much improved and this is a good omen. "

Close-out, however, for Amauri and Grosso: both are not part of the list compiled by Antonio Conte for the mini collection of Chiusa Pesio, scheduled between now and August 7.

Back to top Go down

Marotta: "We know who is MR.X, Bonucci STAYS!, Amauri and Grosso Gone!"   Empty Re: Marotta: "We know who is MR.X, Bonucci STAYS!, Amauri and Grosso Gone!"

Post by Juventude Thu 4 Aug - 18:06:00

Why are Juve and Milan throwing out this whole Mr. X term? I think it's stupid. I understand it's something to get the fans excited, but I think it hurts the teams transfer negotiation abilities, unless they already have a deal worked out that will just be announced in time. If teams know that Milan and Juve have promised a Mr. X to their fans, it's only going to drive up prices for them or result in no transfer at all. Or, Mr. X may be a complete letdown (such as Aquilani).

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised by a signing than be told a Mr. X is coming all transfer season and be disappointed or have Juve overpay.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Marotta: "We know who is MR.X, Bonucci STAYS!, Amauri and Grosso Gone!"   Empty Re: Marotta: "We know who is MR.X, Bonucci STAYS!, Amauri and Grosso Gone!"

Post by theaguia Fri 5 Aug - 12:01:25

apearntly mr.x id bruno alveS?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Fri 5 Aug - 12:07:32

theaguia wrote:apearntly mr.x id bruno alveS?

Reported only by Tuttosport so I doubt it is true... Though, if we were to buy any Portuguese CB i'd like Carrico. Razz

In saying that, I'd rather just continue going with Bonucci who is still a very promisng and tachniacally gifted CB who can develop into a real ball-playing sweeper in the future imo.
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri 5 Aug - 12:11:36

oh carrico is our next carvalho or even better than him fingers crossed
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri 5 Aug - 20:14:31

theaguia wrote:oh carrico is our next carvalho or even better than him fingers crossed

He is mediocre. Stop overrating Portuguese players.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri 5 Aug - 20:20:02

do u watch him to make such comments? according to you every single portuguese player is mediocre
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri 5 Aug - 20:23:08

theaguia wrote:do u watch him to make such comments? according to you every single portuguese player is mediocre

That is not true, I rate Nani very highly as I did in the other Juventus thread. Ronaldo is rate highly by others, but I quite frankly do not like him so my bias would make me say he is garbage, but I know he is somewhat good.

This is not an Italia v. Portugal debate, so I will not get involved too much, but you rate Portuguese players too highly when they are young.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri 5 Aug - 20:29:18

i just guess we all are biased towards players of our own countries.(fyi i dont rate a lot of the player who have gone to u-20 wc)
the reason why i rate carrico highly is because he is really mature great intelligence and positioning for a 22 year old, not to mention he is the captain of sporting at such a young age(he became captain last season). but anyways lets not digress...

i am assuming you would be really pissed if bruno alves came to juve?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 5 Aug - 20:32:37

theaguia wrote:i just guess we all are biased towards players of our own countries.(fyi i dont rate a lot of the player who have gone to u-20 wc)
the reason why i rate carrico highly is because he is really mature great intelligence and positioning for a 22 year old, not to mention he is the captain of sporting at such a young age(he became captain last season). but anyways lets not digress...

he is captain on 22 ? I got to start following him can u give me more info on him bro ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri 5 Aug - 20:38:18

theaguia wrote:i just guess we all are biased towards players of our own countries.(fyi i dont rate a lot of the player who have gone to u-20 wc)

What does that matter if he is captain of Sporting ? Marco Motta was the captain of Italia's U-21 squad and take a look at him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri 5 Aug - 21:30:25

yes dont reply to my question and just go on bashing portuguese players
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri 5 Aug - 21:30:48

DeviAngel wrote:

he is captain on 22 ? I got to start following him can u give me more info on him bro ?
ya he is remarkable not any player is given the captains armband at 21 at a big club like sporting.
i really dont watch sporting that much, so i cant really give you a good description of him, just a overall view.(btw the only reason i have watched a few sporting games was because of him and patricio)
he is quite mobile, strong in the air, excellent tackler, good leader and a team player. a lot of good qualities for a young player he is really going to become really good in the years to come, he needs to leaves sporting next season though
this all btw is coming from a benfica fan

he are some youtube vids, yes i know youtube but they are quite good showing his defensive side(including him stoping messi Smile)

theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri 5 Aug - 21:32:18

Did not see your question, but yeah I would be. I do not rate him highly and he is old.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down