Grygera returned to Torino to greet everyone before and thank fans and staff

5 posters

Go down

Grygera returned to Torino to greet everyone before and thank fans and staff  Empty Grygera returned to Torino to greet everyone before and thank fans and staff

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:50 pm

As reported by Sky Sports in the afternoon arrived at the headquarters of Juventus Zdenek Grygera, who wanted to greet everyone before leaving Turin. The Czech full-back, in fact, has already reached an agreement with Fulham and then will play next season in the Premier League.
=============

This is why I love him...gratz grygera and all the best in fulham I hope u'll find what you need there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Grygera returned to Torino to greet everyone before and thank fans and staff  Empty Re: Grygera returned to Torino to greet everyone before and thank fans and staff

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Amauri and Grosso and maybe Iaquinta, add Toni too, next please... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Grygera returned to Torino to greet everyone before and thank fans and staff  Empty Re: Grygera returned to Torino to greet everyone before and thank fans and staff

Post by jn2002dk Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Best of luck to him
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:35 pm

elmystique wrote:Amauri and Grosso and maybe Iaquinta, add Toni too, next please... :coffee:

I am guessing that Toni will stay. He has only has a year left and his salary is low. He's a good striker to have in case of injuries and he could provide a size advantage against smaller teams off the bench. Plus, I want to see the Luca Toni goal celebration for one more season.

Grygera returned to Torino to greet everyone before and thank fans and staff  9k=
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:32 pm

elmystique wrote:Amauri and Grosso and maybe Iaquinta, add Toni too, next please... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I would rather Toni left.
I would rather see a fast smaller striker come in, giving Juventus a more dynamic style than Toni as an older slower target man can.

He still does his job well, I just prefer a different kind of striker to call upon.

I agree with the other names.
If Pepe, Martinez, Iaquinta and Amauri leave I am happy.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Same here, Toni is not needed, plus his wages are to much ffs

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm

ffs show some respect to this guy he returned to thank us and the ppl from the board ...he truly loves juve ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum