Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Mark My Words. Empty Re: Mark My Words.

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:03 am

Milantildeath wrote:El Shaarawy and Ganso would be awesome!

If Shaarawy arrived what would happen to Paloschi / Seedorf / Boateng?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 am

Well didn't you all say the same last season? Then what happened in the end? Boom Robinho and Ibra. Atleast one WC player should come in. Maybe to replace Pirlo? Who knows. If anything, I'd laugh if it's Balotelli at the end hehe. But Ganso might come so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 am

Oh and I also forgot to mention that Berlusconi claimed himself at the end of the season that he promised he would buy more WC players so he can reinforce the squad and being more competitive in Champions League.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:26 am

sciacca wrote:Well didn't you all say the same last season? Then what happened in the end? Boom Robinho and Ibra. Atleast one WC player should come in. Maybe to replace Pirlo? Who knows. If anything, I'd laugh if it's Balotelli at the end hehe. But Ganso might come so...

Yeah but we also said the same thing the season before that and we bought nobody. Berlusconi promised champions that season too.

sciacca wrote:Oh and I also forgot to mention that Berlusconi claimed himself at the end of the season that he promised he would buy more WC players so he can reinforce the squad and being more competitive in Champions League.

Yeah he did say that but then again we shouldn't forget he is an Italian politician. Very good with words those people are. Very crafty and sly, too.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:31 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:Well didn't you all say the same last season? Then what happened in the end? Boom Robinho and Ibra. Atleast one WC player should come in. Maybe to replace Pirlo? Who knows. If anything, I'd laugh if it's Balotelli at the end hehe. But Ganso might come so...

Yeah but we also said the same thing the season before that and we bought nobody. Berlusconi promised champions that season too.

sciacca wrote:Oh and I also forgot to mention that Berlusconi claimed himself at the end of the season that he promised he would buy more WC players so he can reinforce the squad and being more competitive in Champions League.

Yeah he did say that but then again we shouldn't forget he is an Italian politician. Very good with words those people are. Very crafty and sly, too.

Oh that's right. I recall some fans even protesting against not signing any WC players. And I was shocked up until the end of the transfer Market to see that they still haven't bought any players once again up until that surprise happened. However I must say, Berlusconi has all the money in the world lol, 9 billions dollars, making him one of the richest men in Italy, and yet he can't use some of it to buy some key players. I even recall him being asked about Ronaldo on a show with Crudelli, he kind a hinted a Ronaldo move. No it won't happen, but I mean, if he can hint that, then surely some top player should come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 am

Berlusconi's not the type to do something because of any promise he made. He might do it for popularity, he might do it out of desperation, but then there are moments when he does it simply because the corrupt low-life also happens to love our club. For better or for worse he has made himself an integral part of it and we'll get what is needed. Allegri is a coach who has charmed Berlusconi and each present will have his own personal touch on it and that is what will shape the market's progress.

What Allegri is content with Berlusconi will add one final touch to in my eyes, however the market has a long way to go and we can't be sure Allegri's comments now betray what he truly seeks from the market.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 am

Agreed Milanfan7 ... Berlu will sign one mammoth player for his own ego... then lessor funds will go to Allegri to buy what he really needs

still i'm curious who else will leave as our squad is too large
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

El Shaarawy would be loaned right back to Genoa if we signed him, maybe we would buy him on co-ownership first
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 am

sciacca wrote:
Oh that's right. I recall some fans even protesting against not signing any WC players. And I was shocked up until the end of the transfer Market to see that they still haven't bought any players once again up until that surprise happened. However I must say, Berlusconi has all the money in the world lol, 9 billions dollars, making him one of the richest men in Italy, and yet he can't use some of it to buy some key players. I even recall him being asked about Ronaldo on a show with Crudelli, he kind a hinted a Ronaldo move. No it won't happen, but I mean, if he can hint that, then surely some top player should come in.

No one is question his ability to buy world class players. Silvio can spend. He has been showing that for 25 years now.

I think the question that now remains is does he still have the motivation to spend? Is he willing to take Milan back to the top? That I am not too sure of. A lot of time has past since he presented himself to the Milan fans in that helicopter...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 am

dostoevsky wrote:Berlusconi's not the type to do something because of any promise he made. He might do it for popularity, he might do it out of desperation, but then there are moments when he does it simply because the corrupt low-life also happens to love our club. For better or for worse he has made himself an integral part of it and we'll get what is needed. Allegri is a coach who has charmed Berlusconi and each present will have his own personal touch on it and that is what will shape the market's progress.

What Allegri is content with Berlusconi will add one final touch to in my eyes, however the market has a long way to go and we can't be sure Allegri's comments now betray what he truly seeks from the market.

I completely agree. He did play a big part without a doubt. It's just recently, some signings have been a bit off. This winter, you approached a philosophy on signing veterans to add more experience to your squad. Like Mark Van Bommel who did actually surprisingly good and was a major help into winning your Scudetto. Then Legro and Mexes etc... But my point is, he's signing old players when already you have veterans like Nesta, Ambrosini and even Gattuso... And wow, I got to say I was shocked to see Milan even with players past their primes, being able to win the Scudetto this way. However, I wouldn't be surprised if this philosophy changes this summer when you are linked with lots of prospects.

Milantildeath wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

El Shaarawy would be loaned right back to Genoa if we signed him, maybe we would buy him on co-ownership first

Sure why not, that will be a good move on your part. Have him gain more experience and then he will rejoice back to Milan. But what about your other young prospects like Paloschi, Emaulson and Merkel?

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:

No one is question his ability to buy world class players. Silvio can spend. He has been showing that for 25 years now.

I think the question that now remains is does he still have the motivation to spend? Is he willing to take Milan back to the top? That I am not too sure of. A lot of time has past since he presented himself to the Milan fans in that helicopter...

As I said previously, his motivation in my opinion is about signing old players. Is he willing to make Milan back on top? For the love of his club, ofcourse, but I guess he's been through it many times, he might not even care anymore. We Shall wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 am

Merkel will get time to play in my opinion, he was used by Allegri last season, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to get in this season. If he was loaned out I'd only like a loan, no co-ownership.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:03 am

Milantildeath wrote:Merkel will get time to play in my opinion, he was used by Allegri last season, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to get in this season. If he was loaned out I'd only like a loan, no co-ownership.

So then what happens with the arrival of El Shaarawy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 am

sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Merkel will get time to play in my opinion, he was used by Allegri last season, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to get in this season. If he was loaned out I'd only like a loan, no co-ownership.

It is a very unlikely transfer. We simply don't need him. He is good, heaps of talent and all, but just not a necessary purchase.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:

It is a very unlikely transfer. We simply don't need him. He is good, heaps of talent and all, but just not a necessary purchase.

Well I don't see how Inter also need him, yet they offered 10m for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 am

sciacca wrote:Well I don't see how Inter also need him, yet they offered 10m for him.

Well they didn't need Castaignos either but still bought him. Investing in youth is smart business.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 am

Am I the only one who's gonna be really happy if we sign Balotelli?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:45 am

milanista99 wrote:Am I the only one who's gonna be really happy if we sign Balotelli?

I always liked him but at this stage we don't need him
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 am

milanista99 wrote:Am I the only one who's gonna be really happy if we sign Balotelli?

Can't say I would be over the moon. Never been a fan of signing Interista and is partly the reason why I will never truly like Ibra. I can like him as a player yeah, but that is all...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Can't say I would be over the moon. Never been a fan of signing Interista and is partly the reason why I will never truly like Ibra. I can like him as a player yeah, but that is all...

Pirlo and Seedorf were both Internazionale players remember. I dislike Ibrahimovic on a personal level which is why I can cheer for him but never love him. Balotelli is an AC Milan and potentially the greatest Italian footballer on the planet and someone who can become Top 3 in the world. He's not necessary at the moment however. Had Ibrahimovic not been staying Balotelli is the striker I would have pursued, however our forward line would be too complicated by his arrival.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm

signing el shaawary and immediately loaning him out would be ideal
but milan almost never do this with promising players we sign
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3