la bestia negra
Zealous
Forza
TonyDaBeast
8 posters

Go down

Mark my Words, saying it HERE first Empty Mark my Words, saying it HERE first

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed May 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will save us. Because of him, he will deliever us very good signings and a very good mercato. We all know when Zlatan talks or wants something, usually people listen. its been a couple of days now that hes been saying, and now Mino Raiola just said hes willing to honor his contract with us, BUT he DEMANDS that hes totally aware of the signings. he wants 1 top player with no major sales. remember when Zlatan signed with Milan? he said to Galliani, now go sign Robinho. and guess what happened. The board made Zlatan a promise by saying we will strengthen the team for him.. lets look at it this way. Zlatan is a mercenary Razz if the board breaks their promise we know he doesnt give two shits what the contract says, he'll pack up his bags and leave. Something i dont think B&G are ready to do Razz it will be a very interesting summer trust me. dont lose hope guys!

CMON ZLATAN!!! PULL SOME UFC SHIT ON BALDY AND BERLUSCONI!!!! MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN!!!
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Mark my Words, saying it HERE first Empty Re: Mark my Words, saying it HERE first

Post by Forza Wed May 09, 2012 4:03 pm

:bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Mark my Words, saying it HERE first Empty Re: Mark my Words, saying it HERE first

Post by Zealous Wed May 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Ibra will drive his Ferrari to Madrid :bow:

(just kidding lol)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Zealous wrote:Ibra will drive his Ferrari to Madrid :bow:

(just kidding lol)

What if he drives the fiat to Madrid :vagi:

Spoiler:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed May 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Give the man what he was promised :bow:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Robbery wrote:
Zealous wrote:Ibra will drive his Ferrari to Madrid :bow:

(just kidding lol)

What if he drives the fiat to Madrid :vagi:

Spoiler:

That's a nice FIAT :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 am

I agree, Zlatan will definitely have an impact and push B&G for a big signing... I hope.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 am

Knowing Zlatan, I wouldn't be surprised.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu May 10, 2012 6:22 am

I want that Fiat!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 10, 2012 6:46 am

TonyDaBeast wrote:Zlatan Ibrahimovic will save us.Because of him, he will deliever us very good signings and a very good mercato. We all know when Zlatan talks or wants something, usually people listen. its been a couple of days now that hes been saying, and now Mino Raiola just said hes willing to honor his contract with us, BUT he DEMANDS that hes totally aware of the signings. he wants 1 top player with no major sales. remember when Zlatan signed with Milan? he said to Galliani, now go sign Robinho. and guess what happened. The board made Zlatan a promise by saying we will strengthen the team for him.. lets look at it this way. Zlatan is a mercenary Razz if the board breaks their promise we know he doesnt give two shits what the contract says, he'll pack up his bags and leave. Something i dont think B&G are ready to do Razz it will be a very interesting summer trust me. dont lose hope guys!

CMON ZLATAN!!! PULL SOME UFC SHIT ON BALDY AND BERLUSCONI!!!! MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN!!!

B-

there, marked.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum