Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

+9
aaron792
Sushi Master
nyluigi
Juventude
Luca
elm_baraja_shaman
pasquale22
eddy
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:51 am

No new contact with the leaders of the Russian club. The deal is, but no sprint. The deal may close in the coming days, but when everything is on stand-by ". To speak so is David Torchia, Leonardo Bonucci agent, when asked by the editors of Sportitalia during "Waiting for World Cup Special."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by eddy Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 am

its just a move to give bonucci away or we will get bruno alves?

anyway i prefer bonucci that we paid gold to sign him last season.so much money was a big mistake last year but if we sell him or trade him for alves is also a bad move.
i think alves was overated like all guys that used to play at porto.and also he is portuguese and we have really bad luck with portugal guys!
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 am

Not happy at all about this
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:40 am

super Marotta at it again...... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:43 am

elmystique wrote:super Marotta at it again...... :coffee:
Yes, 100% Marotta's fault


Rofl.....

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 am

This move really confuses me. I hope that Marotta is making the right call on this one.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 am

To be honest, I don't think Conte likes the Bonucci-Chiellini partnership.

This move is a mistake waiting to happen.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 am

I guess I understand the argument that they are very similar in style and we need more of a marking defender to complement Chiellini's style, but I really hope that we have a suitable replacement and we get a good price for Bonucci. I'd hate to see this come back to haunt Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by nyluigi Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 am

Bon-bon cost us about 15,384,146 €.
He makes about €2m per season.
Can't wait to see the financials of this 'deal.'

If this goes through we're fielding: Chiellini, Barzagli, and Sørensen. Ideally, we need 2 more CBs.

It's definitely a concern. I'd echo some of the sentiments of the others;
Lugano > Alex > Alves.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 143
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 pm

I would not sell Bonucci at all. CBs are scarce as hell in today's market as it is. I think he's solid enough. Vidal's fast and should cover the CBs with ease.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by aaron792 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Alex is a more proven player~ As long as Chelsea allow him to leave, we should definitely go after him~ If we are short of budget, why we have spent 6.5m for two anonymous winger?
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 pm

aaron792 wrote:Alex is a more proven player~ As long as Chelsea allow him to leave, we should definitely go after him~ If we are short of budget, why we have spent 6.5m for two anonymous winger?
Estigarribia is a great player. He's just unknown because he plays in SA, but he was ripping Dani Alves a new one in the Copa America. It being a loan, it's a low risk move, anyways. He'd also come very cheap if you decide to buy him. Giaccherini.. depth, I guess.

I doubt Chelsea are looking to offload anyone right now, Alex was wanted by Bayern and Chelsea said no.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Eivindo Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:04 pm

about time, Bonucci has never been any good imo. When another CB partners up with Chiellini it will be better no doubt.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by cool_wirya Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 pm

him staying or going doesnt change anything to me , he never impressed me , not last season not for sure in preseason
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by KIFFLO Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm

We have all been waiting for Bonucci to explode and turn into a world class defender but unfortunetly I dont see it happening. Of course it might happen but I dont see that we can afford having such insecurity in our centerdefense. But Im not to sure on Bruno Alves either altho I have positive images of him.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

BOnucci will never be WC defender seems like that .... Bonucci gained his fame the same way like Legrotaglie did when was paired with Chielini in Ranieri era .....

Legrotagllie ( Bonucci) - Chielioni ( Ranocchia)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:52 am

Bonucci got a lot of hype because of all of his playing time during the 2010 World Cup, but, as the results showed, that wasn't a very impressive Azzurri team. Lately, he's been left out of Prandelli's starting lineups, which says a lot about Bonucci's game. There are now better and younger defenders available to choose from. I remember when people were upset that Juve let Criscito go in exchange for the Bonucci transfer. Now, it seems like neither player is living up to his potential.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 am

MAROTTA SUCKS! This is completely his fault

Am I doing it right?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 am

Luca wrote:MAROTTA SUCKS! This is completely his fault

Am I doing it right?

you need a few " X >>>>>> Marotta". Those are usually the sign of a well thought out argument.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by eddy Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am

Juventude wrote:Bonucci got a lot of hype because of all of his playing time during the 2010 World Cup, but, as the results showed, that wasn't a very impressive Azzurri team. Lately, he's been left out of Prandelli's starting lineups, which says a lot about Bonucci's game. There are now better and younger defenders available to choose from. I remember when people were upset that Juve let Criscito go in exchange for the Bonucci transfer. Now, it seems like neither player is living up to his potential.

now you remind me criscito and i am crazy! just marrota's last year transfers was a joke.

really i dont know why to spent more than 15 millions for bonucci that player costed around 5-6 millions last max 8 and i never undertand why we paid double the value of players like bonucci-martinez etc.

if we can sell bonucci the same money we paid i am fine.getting bruno alves not sure if this guy will be ok.but getting bruno alves and also pay 3mil +bonucci that costed us 15+ its like 18 million for alves thats another overvalue transfer.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am

eddy wrote:
Juventude wrote:Bonucci got a lot of hype because of all of his playing time during the 2010 World Cup, but, as the results showed, that wasn't a very impressive Azzurri team. Lately, he's been left out of Prandelli's starting lineups, which says a lot about Bonucci's game. There are now better and younger defenders available to choose from. I remember when people were upset that Juve let Criscito go in exchange for the Bonucci transfer. Now, it seems like neither player is living up to his potential.

now you remind me criscito and i am crazy! just marrota's last year transfers was a joke.

really i dont know why to spent more than 15 millions for bonucci that player costed around 5-6 millions last max 8 and i never undertand why we paid double the value of players like bonucci-martinez etc.

if we can sell bonucci the same money we paid i am fine.getting bruno alves not sure if this guy will be ok.but getting bruno alves and also pay 3mil +bonucci that costed us 15+ its like 18 million for alves thats another overvalue transfer.

We paid for bonucci 11 mil plus Criscito ... = 15 mil
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by eddy Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:
eddy wrote:
Juventude wrote:Bonucci got a lot of hype because of all of his playing time during the 2010 World Cup, but, as the results showed, that wasn't a very impressive Azzurri team. Lately, he's been left out of Prandelli's starting lineups, which says a lot about Bonucci's game. There are now better and younger defenders available to choose from. I remember when people were upset that Juve let Criscito go in exchange for the Bonucci transfer. Now, it seems like neither player is living up to his potential.

now you remind me criscito and i am crazy! just marrota's last year transfers was a joke.

really i dont know why to spent more than 15 millions for bonucci that player costed around 5-6 millions last max 8 and i never undertand why we paid double the value of players like bonucci-martinez etc.

if we can sell bonucci the same money we paid i am fine.getting bruno alves not sure if this guy will be ok.but getting bruno alves and also pay 3mil +bonucci that costed us 15+ its like 18 million for alves thats another overvalue transfer.

We paid for bonucci 11 mil plus Criscito ... = 15 mil

yes thats not a good deal for sure.i really liked criscito.anyway if we had criscito last year should be a usefull.

anyway i dont think its nice to sell bonucci atm we need one more CB but dont need to sell any.if bonucci isnt good enough he can be a back up to chiel.

selling a player that you spent alot money to get after 1 year its not very good and bonucci was usefull player all the season wasnt a joke like martinez!
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 am

Criscitto looked liek really talented and future LB but he never reached his potential and he stalled in his progress ... I would pick PDC over him any day
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 am

DeviAngel wrote:Criscitto looked liek really talented and future LB but he never reached his potential and he stalled in his progress ... I would pick PDC over him any day

I wouldn't
There is a reason that Criscito is the starting LB for Italy
He is amazing, my favourite LB today

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Criscitto looked liek really talented and future LB but he never reached his potential and he stalled in his progress ... I would pick PDC over him any day

I wouldn't
There is a reason that Criscito is the starting LB for Italy
He is amazing, my favourite LB today

well for me he ain't

Balzaretti is the starting LB ain't he ? he is better than both Cito and PDC combined lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "  Empty Re: Bonucci Agent: "Zenit? The negotiation exists, and he is close to transfer "

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum