Davide Lippi: "Juve have done well on the market ... and it will take yet another blow"

2 posters

Go down

Davide Lippi: "Juve have done well on the market ... and it will take yet another blow"  Empty Davide Lippi: "Juve have done well on the market ... and it will take yet another blow"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Interviewed exclusively by the site calciomercato.it, Attorney Davide Lippi, son of former Juventus coach Marcello Lippi said, positively, the market finished the session by the duo Marotta-Guild, also announcing further developments:

"I honestly did not think that Juve took Estigarribia, an outside quality. It 'is also clear that Juventus should always show a lot but he is a very good player. I believe that the Bianconeri make yet another blow in this end of the market. names are known, however, I do not see the surprise hits of the last minute, for anyone else, because the moment of crisis has been felt for all. In general I think that Juve has worked very well, worked hard and made ​​some good purchases , focused and with these grafts believe that the average level of the team has improved in quality, definitely. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Davide Lippi: "Juve have done well on the market ... and it will take yet another blow"  Empty Re: Davide Lippi: "Juve have done well on the market ... and it will take yet another blow"

Post by MMM Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 pm

definitely level of the team has improved significantly. Marotta bought a good pack of players instead of one super star. teams like milan may be able to buy one or two players and close the market but we couldn't. we needed new players everywhere and we covered all except CB and maybe RB but the TM is still open.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down