Sportmediaset - Giaccherinni is step away from signing for Juve. Martinez or Giandonato going to Cesena

5 posters

Go down

Sportmediaset - Giaccherinni is step away from signing for Juve. Martinez or Giandonato going to Cesena Empty Sportmediaset - Giaccherinni is step away from signing for Juve. Martinez or Giandonato going to Cesena

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:14 am

Giaccherini is one step away from Juventus. The two companies are negotiating and discussing only on the formula: or outright ownership. As far as the technical counterpart will move in Romagna Martinez on loan, even if the President insists Campedelli for Giandonato. The variable is on the economic will be three million in case of transfer of fifty percent, half past six for the entire card. For the defense insisted the Bianconeri for Alex, but would like the loan, while Chelsea asks ten million. A figure that could be collected from the transfer of Bonucci Zenit: Russians would like to enter into negotiations Bruno Alves, Juventus, but is rather chilly. Diego Perotti is always the first name in the list of accounts for the role of outside, but Sevilla asks twelve million, though it was made an offer to Barcelona for eight Afellay.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sportmediaset - Giaccherinni is step away from signing for Juve. Martinez or Giandonato going to Cesena Empty Re: Sportmediaset - Giaccherinni is step away from signing for Juve. Martinez or Giandonato going to Cesena

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 am

If this transfer window ends with Marotta buying Lugano and Giaccherini, it will be one of the most anticlimactic and disappointing transfer window endings I can remember for Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Sportmediaset - Giaccherinni is step away from signing for Juve. Martinez or Giandonato going to Cesena Empty Re: Sportmediaset - Giaccherinni is step away from signing for Juve. Martinez or Giandonato going to Cesena

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Well, I say this, I don't mind Giaccherini arriving, however is another striker needed? Sure Amauri is leaving, but we got already 4 at our disposal with Del Piero as an addition... And Iaquinta as depth...

Anyways, he's just another mediocore player... for Martinez? I don't understand this, were going to swap him.. a player who we spent 12m for... for a player who is coming from Cesena, who is not even Juventus material? Where is the logic in that, it's like throwig away 12m down the drain for a piece of trash that is not even needed(no offense to Giaccherini). Not to mention for Giandonato? A player with lots of potential, a player in which we need either in our Midfield or rather being loaned for more experience as he can come back and play for us. I just don't see how we can let go one of our best prospects for a player who is not for us !

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 pm

sciacca wrote:Well, I say this, I don't mind Giaccherini arriving, however is another striker needed? Sure Amauri is leaving, but we got already 4 at our disposal with Del Piero as an addition... And Iaquinta as depth...

Anyways, he's just another mediocore player... for Martinez? I don't understand this, were going to swap him.. a player who we spent 12m for... for a player who is coming from Cesena, who is not even Juventus material? Where is the logic in that, it's like throwig away 12m down the drain for a piece of trash that is not even needed(no offense to Giaccherini). Not to mention for Giandonato? A player with lots of potential, a player in which we need either in our Midfield or rather being loaned for more experience as he can come back and play for us. I just don't see how we can let go one of our best prospects for a player who is not for us !

I think the idea of Giaccherini is to play him as a left winger, not a striker.

also, Iaquinta is no depth, he is always injured.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Giaccherini as a winger? oh dear, how sad is that. If that is the case, then my oh my, how poor our left flank is going to be, I rather just stick with Pasquato in stead and got on with it, I might as well favor Pepe in this case lol.

Iaquinta for depth, I meant as a third/fourth option, as he can return from his injuries and have no problems. We don't need to rely on him when it comes to starting games, but if the issue comes up, then he can always come in for 'depth' and continue on with the game as a subistute coming off the bench,

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 pm

actually Gianccherini is best on the wing ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:actually Gianccherini is best on the wing ...

Compared to the likes of Elia, Vargas, Perotti, Affelay and etc... No thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Juventude wrote:If this transfer window ends with Marotta buying Lugano and Giaccherini, it will be one of the most anticlimactic and disappointing transfer window endings I can remember for Juve.

Certainly a step down from Quagliarella and Aquilani. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Giaccherini is simiilar to perotti tbh ...I've seen him play to many times ....he really is good ...

did u read the comment about Vidal ?? When he is angry give him the ball he does wonders lol ...read the thread where Andres_Iniesta posted Very Happy lool
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Giaccherini is simiilar to perotti tbh ...I've seen him play to many times ....he really is good ...

did u read the comment about Vidal ?? When he is angry give him the ball he does wonders lol ...read the thread where Andres_Iniesta posted Very Happy lool

Yes I read that, but I have to disagree about Giaccherini.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Giaccherini is simiilar to perotti tbh ...I've seen him play to many times ....he really is good ...

well that's your view and that't the beauty of it ....that's why this is forum and that's why there is Free will D:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:

well that's your view and that't the beauty of it ....that's why this is forum and that's why there is Free will D:

Yup, and I won't 'attack' as some people would say, seeing it's your opinion and I won't change though, I only do that now with those Abate posts LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:18 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Yup, and I won't 'attack' as some people would say, seeing it's your opinion and I won't change though, I only do that now with those Abate posts LOL

tbh he really improved and he is great now ....oen of the best RB in serie A ...can be the best but still far away Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:actually Gianccherini is best on the wing ...

Compared to the likes of Elia, Vargas, Perotti, Affelay and etc... No thanks
Sometimes i agree with you my little nervous italian friend xD
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum