Should Camo & Trez get farewell matches?

+6
jn2002dk
zarola
juve_gigi
JuvenelCuore
Luca
juventus101
10 posters

Go down

Should Camo & Trez get farewell matches? Empty Should Camo & Trez get farewell matches?

Post by juventus101 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:29 am

Personally, I think they should. Sadly, both of them sre pretty much dkne. Camos still doing decent in Argentina but getting in fights and suspended, Trez is still scoring goals in Spain but now Hercules us relegated so Trez left. I would love for Juve to give them farewell matches, or even one match for both. Is there any chance of this?

By the way, off topic, but what ever happened to Maldinis farewell Italy match that he was supposed to get?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Should Camo & Trez get farewell matches? Empty Re: Should Camo & Trez get farewell matches?

Post by Luca Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:31 am

They didn't retire as Juventus players but I do think they deserve it anyways.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Should Camo & Trez get farewell matches? Empty Re: Should Camo & Trez get farewell matches?

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 am

Surprised he did leave Hercules; his wife is from Alicante, where the team is.

Wonder where he will go.

On-topic: yes.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Surprised he did leave Hercules; his wife is from Alicante, where the team is.

Wonder where he will go.

He should come back to Juve. He would be an instant upgrade over our current scrubs Amauri/Iaquinta/Toni. Play him in the last 20 minutes of every game and he would be good for at least 10 goals next year.

Trezegol, you are a Juventus legend and we miss you... Forza Trezeguet!! cheers
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:54 am

juventus101 wrote:
By the way, off topic, but what ever happened to Maldinis farewell Italy match that he was supposed to get?
In February 2009, Italian head coach Marcello Lippi declared his support for a testimonial match for Maldini, stating that it would give him a chance to play for the Azzurri for a final time. [16] Italian Football Federation offered him a placein the line-up in a friendly match against Northern Ireland. However, Maldini rejected the offer, saying that he wanted to part with football in an "official" match.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 am

Yea they should
Both went above and beyond for our club and they deserve recognition for it
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 am

juve_gigi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Surprised he did leave Hercules; his wife is from Alicante, where the team is.

Wonder where he will go.

He should come back to Juve. He would be an instant upgrade over our current scrubs Amauri/Iaquinta/Toni. Play him in the last 20 minutes of every game and he would be good for at least 10 goals next year.

Trezegol, you are a Juventus legend and we miss you... Forza Trezeguet!! cheers

Haha! No way Trez will net it 10 times? I agree with you he has actually had a good season in Spain, and he sure is better then our three last subs, but is that enough? I bet he seek regular playing time, and his salary is soo high, we would want to get rid of both Amauri and Iaquinta before this seems valuable.. Otherwise.. Yes. He is most welcomed back. True champion he was!!! Razz

LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 pm

we all want trezeguet back !!!!! but I think it depends on the departure of Amauri and Iaquinta Rolling Eyes
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 pm

@Pino: brother, I wish Trezeguet never left. To be honest, he is better than Luca Toni, Amauri, Iaquinta, and he is a legend at the club. He would be amazing as an impact sub sort of like Pippo Inzaghi, but dreams do not come true. Sad
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Pino: brother, I wish Trezeguet never left. To be honest, he is better than Luca Toni, Amauri, Iaquinta, and he is a legend at the club. He would be amazing as an impact sub sort of like Pippo Inzaghi, but dreams do not come true. Sad

Yes, Nick he can be our Pippo. He is still 4 years younger than Del Piero and 5 years younger than Pippo. Trezeguet is actually YOUNGER than Toni and only a year older than Iaquinta. If he plays 20 minutes a game, he could probably play another 3-4 years, as he plays a very similar box-to-box game like Pippo.

I would bring him back in a heartbeat to backup Matri and Quags.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Yes they do... but they left, so no.

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 pm

I thing that they deserve especially Trezegol.After all he did for us we just sell him to Hercules and Trezegol was better than our that current attackers ( Amauri Iaquinta )
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 pm

@Pino: that is without question, he is a lot better than the backup strikers Juventus have, and honestly, he is not even that old. He is 32 I believe, which is pretty decent as a lot of strikers are going strong; Forlan, Eto'o, Raul, Milito, etc. are all in and around his age.

@Juvefankidmd: while I do believe dumping his was wrong, Juventus did not outright abandon him so to speak. As I stated earlier, Trezeguet's wife persuaded him to play with Hercules as it is the team of her hometown where she wanted to live, and since they could not afford his wages, Juventus agreed to pay something like 80% of his wages as to carry out his wishes in return for what he did for the club.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Pino: that is without question, he is a lot better than the backup strikers Juventus have, and honestly, he is not even that old. He is 32 I believe, which is pretty decent as a lot of strikers are going strong; Forlan, Eto'o, Raul, Milito, etc. are all in and around his age.

@Juvefankidmd: while I do believe dumping his was wrong, Juventus did not outright abandon him so to speak. As I stated earlier, Trezeguet's wife persuaded him to play with Hercules as it is the team of her hometown where she wanted to live, and since they could not afford his wages, Juventus agreed to pay something like 80% of his wages as to carry out his wishes in return for what he did for the club.
Juve couldnt afford his wages ? And they CAN afford Amauri wage ? That season we could sell Amauri more easly that now
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:07 am

juvefanmkd wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@Pino: that is without question, he is a lot better than the backup strikers Juventus have, and honestly, he is not even that old. He is 32 I believe, which is pretty decent as a lot of strikers are going strong; Forlan, Eto'o, Raul, Milito, etc. are all in and around his age.

Juve couldnt afford his wages ? And they CAN afford Amauri wage ? That season we could sell Amauri more easly that now

No no brother. Hercules could not afford Trezeguet's wages because they are a very low club, they were newly promoted and relegated this year, so Juventus paid Trezeguet's wages even though he is playing with Hercules.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat_Hadder Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 am

Trez has many options for clubs that would sign him, however his wages put many out of range for him, if he is to retire a farewell match for Juve would be nice to see
Mat_Hadder
Mat_Hadder
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum