Trez: 'Tevez perfect for Juve'

Go down

Trez: 'Tevez perfect for Juve' Empty Trez: 'Tevez perfect for Juve'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:40 pm

David Trezeguet is “very proud of what I did at Juventus and the rapport with the fans. Carlos Tevez is perfect for their mentality.”

The former France international spoke to Tuttosport after confirming he’ll return to Turin next month to give a proper goodbye to the supporters. The 36-year-old is still playing and this week scored the 300th goal of his career at Newell's Old Boys.

“I am very proud of what I did at Juventus and the splendid rapport I created with the fans. It is all very special.

“I don’t regret going into Serie B with the team. In fact, with that gesture my teammates and I earned respect from the people. That respect is worth as much as a trophy for me.”

Trezeguet is still keeping an eye on the Bianconeri and stands up for his old teammate Gigi Buffon.

“I heard the criticism against Buffon and it was exaggerated. Gigi remains the number one. When I come to Turin in December, he’ll be one of the first I’ll go to.

“I wish I’d been able to play alongside Andrea Pirlo, as I have a real weakness for him. He needs to stay and continue his career for the good of football.

“As for Tevez, he is perfect for the Juve mentality and Antonio Conte’s style of play. He has great technique and never gives in – a real animal.

“He was a wonderful signing, the one the fans wanted. I hope Tevez can win the Scudetto and the Champions League with the Bianconeri.

“Tevez would’ve been ideal to play alongside a centre-forward like me. The characteristics of Tevez and Fernando Llorente remind me of myself and Alessandro Del Piero.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down