salmano9
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Giaccherini's epic fail - Page 3 Empty Re: Giaccherini's epic fail

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:29 am

Luca wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
salmano9 wrote:he is not juve material thats wat i wanted to saay.
Fair enough
I doubt he is the wc player they've been talking about, he would probably just be there for depth

He is definitely there for depth.
I like the move in that sense but we'll see if he has the small club syndrome.
Star for Cesena, is he capable of being a good substitute for Juve, we'll see.

3M+ Martinez gone for a year, cannot complain at all.

So 3m for Giaccherini plus 12m for Martinez = 15m down the toilet. And all Marotta had to do was keep Giovinco who was free but instead decided to get rid of him for Martinez. What a shame.

So basically we spent the equivalent of 15m to GET RID of a national team player to instead get a player who 2 years ago was playing in Serie C1?? affraid

I think I'm gonna need a drink now... No

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 am

even at that video against juve his speed is noticeable, he out classed juve's defence.the other thing that should be taken into consideration is that we wont pay 10m for him. people here are fighting for 3m plus loan of a player that's in need to be loaned out?!!! there is a good chance he turn out to be a very good sub and for 3m why not?!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 am

nyluigi wrote:Sciacca... I wish we could sign the players you want. I understand your frustration, but WC players are not coming anytime soon. It's unfortunate.

I hear you constantly nay-saying every signing. GM is not an easy job and you nor I could do a better job than Secco or Marotta. If we could, we would at least be GM's in Lega Nazionale Dilettanti. But we aren't.

It's easy to play FIFA Manager and say "I want Nani, Di Maria, Ribery, Malouda, Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth, Tiger Woods, etc..." But it ain't happening chief. Sorry.
Very true
I wish more people realized this
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 pm

nyluigi wrote:Um... "Your stats are irrelavent... "?
Only 2 players on the team had more assists than him.
Only 3 players on the team had more goals than him. (tied for 4th with Krasic)

And I guess a players durability is not important when considering players.

You live in fantasy-land. WC players are NOT lining up to play in the Coppa Italia.

The bottom line is that the team is improved with his presence. Maybe not Champions League final better, but better than 7th place.

Yes they are irrelavent as Fullbacks and Centerbacks are not obliged to score more goals or have more asssits than wingers and strikers. You mentioned Matri who had more goals and was in the top 5. You mentioned Quag who was injured half of the season and Toni who was benched most of the time... Nonetheless you mention Wingers... who should of scored more, and yet their duty is not primarly scoring... Giaccherini is a winger/Striker, that's why he has more goals and more assists than most of the players you mentioned in that list. Regardless, we got Pepe for depth, hopefully he is a replacement for him or else more useless depth. Anyways, if Martinez is added in the deal, then that is complete idiotic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:02 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
So 3m for Giaccherini plus 12m for Martinez = 15m down the toilet. And all Marotta had to do was keep Giovinco who was free but instead decided to get rid of him for Martinez. What a shame.

So basically we spent the equivalent of 15m to GET RID of a national team player to instead get a player who 2 years ago was playing in Serie C1?? affraid

I think I'm gonna need a drink now... No

EXACTLY! THE MAN IS A GENIUS!

Basically what I'm trying to say, he said it best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3