Marchetti : " Giaccherini is the last purchase in the final 3rd after that Marotta is putting his attention on LW and CB

5 posters

Go down

Marchetti : " Giaccherini is the last purchase in the final 3rd after that Marotta is putting his attention on LW and CB  Empty Marchetti : " Giaccherini is the last purchase in the final 3rd after that Marotta is putting his attention on LW and CB

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Speaking at the evening edition of Sky Sports journalist of the 24 satellite and columnist Tuttomercatoweb Luca Marchetti briefly talked about the latest market moves against Juventus. Yet several things at stake on the table and Fabio Beppe Marotta Guild to little more than a week after closing the summer market and much more to be done in inward and outward: "Earl is very demanding, but has a clear idea of what wants, the external position is only temporary Vidal yesterday also to assess whether in an emergency who can be helpful in that area, but at least one wing left-handed will come.

The most popular name for quality and cost Perotti, the alternatives are Giaccherini called Elijah and, like Earl from Cesena and you know when there will be a meeting. Juve wants to co-owned the player, we talk about money much more than Martinez paid by the Piedmontese, but in that case should renew Giaccherini because Cesena otherwise you could not endorse this situation. There will still be coming as the only outside but probably the first, is a player who can adapt the module even if Count is more accustomed to 4-3-3. In the end there also the name of Afellay. For Amauri is likely to wait for the last three trading days, everyone is trying to save as much as possible, Juve has fallen to 5 million as required but no one has offered the sum requested.

The defender will come in Alex, Lugano, Bruno Alves and Rhodolfo regardless of the departure of the Zenit Bonucci, there is of course to evaluate several factors, Alex can not get a loan and Lugano is the most accessible even if not the favorite of the Count, is the most Rhodolfo affordable for the engagement and Bruno Alves would be available on loan and also not inconceivable that you should start with the Zenith a speech in its own Bonucci. Almiron is instead a step away from Catania who expects only the OK from Juve that should be a little 'meet the needs of Etna ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marchetti : " Giaccherini is the last purchase in the final 3rd after that Marotta is putting his attention on LW and CB  Empty Re: Marchetti : " Giaccherini is the last purchase in the final 3rd after that Marotta is putting his attention on LW and CB

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Why so much noise about 26 yrs old player ? He is good but not good enough for us.Little better than Ramirez but also 6 yrs older.Ramirez over him anyday
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Marchetti : " Giaccherini is the last purchase in the final 3rd after that Marotta is putting his attention on LW and CB  Empty Re: Marchetti : " Giaccherini is the last purchase in the final 3rd after that Marotta is putting his attention on LW and CB

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 pm

So marotta promises us 2 big players and we end up with giaccherini and Vucinic. Yet again marotta giving us the 3rd 4th best option because he can't break a deal
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:17 pm

pasquale22 wrote:So marotta promises us 2 big players and we end up with giaccherini and Vucinic. Yet again marotta giving us the 3rd 4th best option because he can't break a deal

Vucinic is no problem, but Giaccherini as LW? PLEASE NONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONO!

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm

this article says Giaccherinni as SS/ST

he concetrates on LW and CB read good ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:this article says Giaccherinni as SS/ST

Why do we need another striker?

Vucinic, Quagliarella, Matri, Toni, Del Piero, Iaquinta

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 pm

I agree w ur first post, Sciacca, about not having a problem with Vucinic. Great player, definitly an upgrade to amauri, and iaquinta, and offers something different from Matri and Quagliarella. Obviously in them we have 3 solid FWs, and add Del Piero and Toni and we have some dynamism up front.

I woould much rather give that 6th rotational spot to Giaccherini than Iaquinta. He is a good SS, not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but im ready to move on from Iaquinta and Amauri, so yeah, get him. Also, i see him as a decent option on RW. He certainly cant play LW
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:33 pm

seems like Amauri,Iaquinta are out ...and giachernni can be cover for LW/RW ....since pepe is probably on his way out and MArtinez to ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:seems like Amauri,Iaquinta are out ...and giachernni can be cover for LW/RW ....since pepe is probably on his way out and MArtinez to ..

I think alot of people are actually forgetting that Amauri, Iaquinta, and Martinez, actually exist within the team. Giaccherini is certainly an upgrade from them. Prove me wrong.

Anyway, I disagree with you a bit here Dejan. He is not good enough on his left foot to be played as a LW. He can be a good RW sub for Krasic (better than any sub player we have at the moment), and can also be a good SS. Not a LW though.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Aldo, Your finally posting again ! Welcome back, and I agree with the Vucinc part.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:40 pm

he is like skilled Krasic ...I followed him whole sesason .

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:41 pm

heh, ive been posting here and there. Admittedly not as much as before.

Im glad you agree with me.

I dont by any means think that Giaccherini is an acceptable signing as a BIG NAME PLAYER that was promised to us in the beginning of the transfer window, but good as a rotation player. As giu says, Depth Wins Leagues.

---

The article also mentions a CB and LW focus... id love Lugano. Who is the LW though? could it be a big name player? a week ago Ribery was linked (again, /sigh) with us but the links went cold...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:43 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:this article says Giaccherinni as SS/ST

Why do we need another striker?

Vucinic, Quagliarella, Matri, Toni, Del Piero, Iaquinta

Really its good news, it means possibly both Toni and Iaquinta will go.
And then Juventus turns to a younger alternative in the 26 year old Giaccherinni
It isn't the worst case scenario in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 am

king_alex10 wrote:heh, ive been posting here and there. Admittedly not as much as before.

Im glad you agree with me.

I dont by any means think that Giaccherini is an acceptable signing as a BIG NAME PLAYER that was promised to us in the beginning of the transfer window, but good as a rotation player. As giu says, Depth Wins Leagues.

---

The article also mentions a CB and LW focus... id love Lugano. Who is the LW though? could it be a big name player? a week ago Ribery was linked (again, /sigh) with us but the links went cold...

Vargas, Elia, or Affelay at the moment seem to be the names for LW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:he is like skilled Krasic ...I followed him whole sesason .

If we need to depend on him as a winger, compared to the names posted above, no thanks. I'd rather stick with Pasquato and not risk swaping a player in which we paid 12m for, a player whose even worst. If he comes to replace Iaquinta, then alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:he is like skilled Krasic ...I followed him whole sesason .

If we need to depend on him as a winger, compared to the names posted above, no thanks. I'd rather stick with Pasquato and not risk swaping a player in which we paid 12m for, a player whose even worst. If he comes to replace Iaquinta, then alright.
He cant be worse than Martinez.Maybe if the big club fear gets him then he can be worse.Actually i consider myself now i maybe sciacca you can be right.He CAN be worse than Martinez
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum