Sky - Marotta prepares another blow after Estigarribia and Giaccherini

+4
elm_baraja_shaman
Juventude
Luca
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Sky - Marotta prepares another blow after Estigarribia and Giaccherini  Empty Sky - Marotta prepares another blow after Estigarribia and Giaccherini

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:54 am

During transmission Sky Special League has been much talk of black and white market. According to the drafting of the issuer Dish Estigarribia will be a Juventus player. The young Paraguayan who was one of the best of the last Copa America, is almost white. You should close a loan with consideration to € 500 thousand, with a 5-million ransom. €. However the market does not end up here, there would indeed be another blow after Estigarribia and Giaccherini.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sky - Marotta prepares another blow after Estigarribia and Giaccherini  Empty Re: Sky - Marotta prepares another blow after Estigarribia and Giaccherini

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:57 am

Now this is a great signing !

Back to top Go down

Sky - Marotta prepares another blow after Estigarribia and Giaccherini  Empty Re: Sky - Marotta prepares another blow after Estigarribia and Giaccherini

Post by Luca Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 am

I am firmly against buying players based on tournament performances.

However, I will hope for the best for Estigarribia, especially if it means no Vargas for left wing. Might as well take the youthful route.

Pasquato used more as an SS now? Yes, please.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:01 am

Luca wrote:I am firmly against buying players based on tournament performances.

However, I will hope for the best for Estigarribia, especially if it means no Vargas for left wing. Might as well take the youthful route.

I'm guessing that both Pasquato and Giaccherini will be used in the SS more often now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 am

Luca wrote:

if it means no Vargas for left wing.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 am

Juventude wrote:

I'm guessing that both Pasquato and Giaccherini will be used in the SS more often now.

I could care less about Giaccherini if we are being honest

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 am

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

I could care less about Giaccherini if we are being honest

Trust me, I feel the same way. I have been against that transfer from day one, but I don't think his signing was to provide depth at the LW spot. I think the LW is between Pasquato, Estigarribia (if he comes), and Vucinic (as needed) unless we make another signing.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:14 am

Well Giaccherini can also play on the right wing- less stress on Krasic.
Giaccherini isn't a bad transfer he is just a depth transfer, I prefer him to Pepe 100 times over.

I don't want Vucinic at the left wing spot unless it is a very rare occasion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 am

Luca wrote:Well Giaccherini can also play on the right wing- less stress on Krasic.
Giaccherini isn't a bad transfer he is just a depth transfer, I prefer him to Pepe 100 times over.

I agree especially on the last point. Vucinic should be used strictly as a striker. I'm guessing that at least one of Iaquinta, Amauri, or Toni will be transferred. And we're already seeing a minor injury to Matri and Vucinic has the flu. Depth at the forward position cannot be a problem like last year.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 am

well dude honestly i will be apalled if pasquato and estigarribia will be our LW department. not because of the quality of the players, but all the BS about juve buying big signings and our biggest spending was 15m-rated Vucinic.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:20 am

djfawnz wrote:well dude honestly i will be apalled if pasquato and estigarribia will be our LW department. not because of the quality of the players, but all the BS about juve buying big signings and our biggest spending was 15m-rated Vucinic.

You need to get over that. We are just going to have to see what the results are on the pitch. There's no sense in getting upset over transfers that didn't happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:25 am

i understand juventude, i know i will in the end and pff i hope this team shut my mouth and prove me wrong, but dont you feel like something is missing and you dont know quite what it is?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:31 am

djfawnz wrote:i understand juventude, i know i will in the end and pff i hope this team shut my mouth and prove me wrong, but dont you feel like something is missing and you dont know quite what it is?

Something has been missing since 2006. It's rough. I've said it too many times on this board, but we need to put together a solid team and get back in UCL before we're able to land some big names. If we had owners like Man City or Chelsea, we could probably buy who we want no matter where we finish in the table, but that's not the case. So, I'm hoping that Marotta has an eye for talent.

At this point, at least Marotta is working with Conte to buy the players he wants for his system. In the past, Secco and Blanc were forcing players on the managers. Even Marotta kind of forced players on Del Neri. If we're not able to improve under Conte and Marotta this season, we will have some major problems.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 am

i hope estigaribbia can be given more playing time so he can develop quickly, so as pasquato....and the transfers of Vargas or Bastos never happens if that be the case...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 am

elmystique wrote:i hope estigaribbia can be given more playing time so he can develop quickly, so as pasquato....and the transfers of Vargas or Bastos never happens if that be the case...

I completely agree. A lot of people were arguing for letting Pasquato play at the LW until the January window and if we had to make changes we could buy someone then. I thought that was a mistake in case Pasquato fails or gets injured. Now that we have two young players that are capable of playing the LW position, I would rather not make another LW signing like Vargas or Bastos. Now Juve needs a quality CB that will either provide depth or push Bonucci to improve his game.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:49 am

Can estigarrabia play anywhere else other than LW? Btw I guess this cancels out Vargas or Elia
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 am

Luca wrote:Well Giaccherini can also play on the right wing- less stress on Krasic.

Tbh Giaccherini is best suited to a Right wing role rather than a left wing role in a 4-2-4. In a 4-3-3 he is morst dangerous as an inside forward/ss on the left- however seeing as we probably won't be using that too often I wouldn't look too much into that. Anyways I assume he is being brought in as a depth player.

Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 am

Wow juve are really building their team fast. They are spending their money on better players than the ones they got in the past seasons.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down