Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 29 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:32 pm

IMO at this level they should just have three teams, U21, U19, and U17, and have a specific standard of when to hold competitions for them. I agree, its confusing.

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 29 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Mamad Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Great performance again.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:27 pm

it was good performance, not great. he only had 2 chances and scored 2.

I just wish mou tell other players to pass to him more. its getting extremely frostrating.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:46 pm

He also had two surefire assists missed by Coentrao and then CR7. I personally thought it was a great performance.

If it was Benz who had missed those chances, he would've been crucified of course. But CR7 gets 10+ opportunities a game to redeem himself.... Benz only gets 2-5 chances a game. It is frustrating because he's open and a much more efficient player in the box with his feet than CR7. CR7 is good in the air, with shots right at the edge of the box and when he crashes in front of goal to try and get a deflection.... not very good at 1-on-1s or those quick control and shots that earns the CFs their paycheck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:35 pm

French reporter caught Benzema last night and Benz had some nice words for Higuain:

"Again, i am not in competition with Higuain. We're both doing our utmost to help the team win. I enjoy playing with him. I know that he will make the right plays for the team and not just for himself, like me. It gives both of us motivation when we're on the field as he will pass me the ball in good conditions and i will as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:14 pm

He has a point there.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:He also had two surefire assists missed by Coentrao and then CR7. I personally thought it was a great performance.

If it was Benz who had missed those chances, he would've been crucified of course. But CR7 gets 10+ opportunities a game to redeem himself.... Benz only gets 2-5 chances a game. It is frustrating because he's open and a much more efficient player in the box with his feet than CR7. CR7 is good in the air, with shots right at the edge of the box and when he crashes in front of goal to try and get a deflection.... not very good at 1-on-1s or those quick control and shots that earns the CFs their paycheck.

Couldn't agree more Thumbs up
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Very effective in Getafe game.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 29 2011-09-10benzema09
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:17 pm

In an interview with AS, Karim Benzema was asked why he, Cristiano and Mesut Özil have such good chemistry. His response: “you must know that the three of us are friends off the field, and this helps when we play together.”

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/ayuda-ser-amigo-cristiano-ozil/20110912dasdaiftb_20/Tes
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 pm

In 2011, Benz has scored 31 goals so far:
- 10 in unofficial games
- 2 in CL
- 1 in CDR
- 16 in La Liga
- 2 with France NT

Considering he only played in 2 CL games (both against Lyon), didn't play in the CDR finals and was benched a lot in April and May... kind of amazing.

He may hit 50 for the calendar year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Oh man what should i say?

when cr,ozil etc all were not playing we expected him to step it up .but he failed.He got two easy chances,one when gk was out of position but he took a grounder instead of a high power strike :facepalm:

second one was when GK was out of the box,but benz decided to take a firse time volley to stands instead of scoring calmly. :facepalm:

When we wanted that magic so badly,he failed.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 pm

One was a bad miss... Second one was a tough take. Bottom line is that when he left, we basically created nothing on offense. You can't judge someone o two total shots and one meh half (midfield was pathetic). Both cr7 and Higuain missed the 3 chances we had in the second half. But it was such a bad starting lineup and tactical fail by mou.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 pm

I also dont get the critisism. Why is not Ronaldo getting as crucified? Gets chances all the time (Dinamo ehm) and rarely hits them, unless its a tap in
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:49 pm

omarish wrote:I also dont get the critisism. Why is not Ronaldo getting as crucified? Gets chances all the time (Dinamo ehm) and rarely hits them, unless its a tap in

Because he gets a chance to redeem himself in a game. He gets 11 shots a game on average. On the other hand Benz has averaged 3 shots a game. So unless Benz is perfect, he fails pretty much... No chance for redemption. Same goes for Higuain or any cf right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 29 5DwzZ
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 am

who is that boy lol

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 pm

lol at pic. u cant say benz is fat now. look at him.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Benzema was shit,keep playing his false 9 when he doesnt know what to do with the ball.I would rather have Higuain who goes 60 % of game anonymous and score a match winner.Benz is no messi,he cant run at defenders.can he? He has no great acceleration to get past his marker .does he? He isnt an elite creator.is he? Then why the hell he keep playing that stupid false 9 against PTB sides?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Adit wrote:Benzema was shit,keep playing his false 9 when he doesnt know what to do with the ball.I would rather have Higuain who goes 60 % of game anonymous and score a match winner.Benz is no messi,he cant run at defenders.can he? He has no great acceleration to get past his marker .does he? He isnt an elite creator.is he? Then why the hell he keep playing that stupid false 9 against PTB sides?

lol!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:57 pm

If he had never come deep yesterday he would have not even got 1 touch of the ball through the whole 90 mins.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:57 pm

If he had never come deep yesterday he would have not even got 1 touch of the ball through the whole 90 mins.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 am

Agreed but i will take goals over his touches any day.I dont care if he is part of build up or not.

Ronaldo and Di maria are playing wide,they are no where near the box.Benzema comes deep and takes ball.

1.He got no passing option to box .does he? who is making runs into box?
2.He isnt an elite creator.
3.He is no messi,he is average at running towards CBs.
4.He got no accelaration to leave his markers

Ozil receives ball and looks for a throw ball to box

*Benzema calls ozil from behind lol Laughing

basically his false 9 is doing nothing good for our team.Only positive is that it helps us to maintain possession.Who need possession with out chances?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:07 am

If it was higuain,he barely takes part in build up play.He isnt technically better than benz as well.But that dude scores goals,very important opening goals too.He know how to play a lone striker role for a wide 4-2-3-1 which a certain french striker still not getting .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:08 am

You do realize that our midfield was an abject failure (i.e. horrible possession) until Ozil came up to CM and Benz to AM/SS. It was not done because they wanted to... it was done because we had no choice. You want our forwards to be completely cut off from the defense???? that would be idiotic. You need to get the midfield handled before you can even think of an attack. Unfortunately, Di Maria and CR7 do not have the passing skills to help...it comes down to Benz and Ozil.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 am

Works both ways though, how can we create chances when we can't keep possession?

Benzema at least can come deep and create chances for Ronaldo or at least create some link up play. We were so bad yesterday that sometimes Benzema was starting the counter attack lol.

Either way Benzema was destined to flop yesterday.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next