Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 23 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
I-no wrote:I watched in youtube what he did. not impressed at all. rossi and cassano di more for italy, a lot more........... against the world champion not chille!

He beasted I-no. Best player on the field. And chile is a good team. Ranked higher than France actually... #12. They are very technical.
did you watch any of italy vs spain?? each time balotelli had the ball on his feet fc hollywood ran to defend in panic, lol. rossi and cassano were toying with em like cats and mice, hehehehehe
france plays very dull I dont like to watch em.

Balotelli threw off those defenders so easily it wasnt funny.

FC Hollywood? Are you by any chance still butthurt that Spain squashed Germany twice in the last two competitions, and started their downfall in the Euro? Gotta take it out somehow, dont you. We all know that's Bayern, anyway. Wink

/troll
She supports Italy Very Happy It seems like you trolled yourself Very Happy

Nope, I was talking about Italy whose downfall started when Spain knocked them out of the Euro. And Bayern is known as FC Holywood, no idea why, that wasnt a Germany specific thing.
1.Fc Holywood= refers to acting on the pitch Very Happy
2. Italy was knocked out by penalties. Other than by penalties Spain didn't manage to score any against Italy, a style problem Very Happy
3. My part, you clearly had a dig at German NT.Spain was convincing against Germany in EC but wasn't as dominant in WC. If Kroos had scored the qualizer, you'd be hearing another story Very Happy
Spain has got 1 WC and 1 EC after how many years? Very Happy Of course, you guys are really good right now but it won't prolong forever. Germany, Italy, Brazil and other top teams will be stronger with time as well Very Happy
Spain are a majour force in NT football right now but they're nothing compared to Brazil, Italy or Germany historically Very Happy
Sorry, I'm not being humble and respectful at all Very Happy
so you think that germany,brazil,italy will always be better than spain because they have proven their system works and proved it ALOT?

if that is your point then i agree. Cool

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 23 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
I-no wrote:I watched in youtube what he did. not impressed at all. rossi and cassano di more for italy, a lot more........... against the world champion not chille!

He beasted I-no. Best player on the field. And chile is a good team. Ranked higher than France actually... #12. They are very technical.
did you watch any of italy vs spain?? each time balotelli had the ball on his feet fc hollywood ran to defend in panic, lol. rossi and cassano were toying with em like cats and mice, hehehehehe

FC Hollywood? Are you by any chance still butthurt that Spain squashed Germany twice in the last two competitions, and started their downfall in the Euro? Gotta take it out somehow, dont you. We all know that's Bayern, anyway. Wink

/troll

Nope, I was talking about Italy whose downfall started when Spain knocked them out of the Euro. And Bayern is known as FC Holywood, no idea why, that wasnt a Germany specific thing.
2. Italy was knocked out by penalties. Other than by penalties Spain didn't manage to score any against Italy, a style problem Very Happy
3. My part, you clearly had a dig at German NT.Spain was convincing against Germany in EC but wasn't as dominant in WC. If Kroos had scored the qualizer, you'd be hearing another story Very Happy
Spain has got 1 WC and 1 EC after how many years? Very Happy Of course, you guys are really good right now but it won't prolong forever. Germany, Italy, Brazil and other top teams will be stronger with time as well Very Happy
Spain are a majour force in NT football right now but they're nothing compared to Brazil, Italy or Germany historically Very Happy
so you think that germany,brazil,italy will always be better than spain because they have proven their system works and proved it ALOT?

Wrong thread to discuss it Very Happy By historically, I mean the consistency. Brazil (5 WCs), Italy (4 WCs), Germay (3 WCs) with countless semi-final and final appearances are the most consistent NT teams in football history. They're still strong as well though Brazil and Italy are rebuilding. If Spain manages to win 3 WCs then they're free to mock Germany or the other two teams Very Happy
For me, France, Argentine and Spain are the majour underachievers / losers in international tournaments. France changed recently with Zidane but they fell back again, currently rebuilding... Argentine were always the most unbalanced team , shitty defenders with superb forwards, no midfield or whatsever. Each generation they're found lacking in one area Very Happy Spain always left tons of space for counter attacks and are generally slow paced. Current crop around Xavi and Puyol+Pique is the difference between losers and winners Very Happy When they retire, I see them revert to their old choker selves again, just like France is still looking for their Zidane ( full of DMs but no creative mids) Very Happy
Germany won't win majour competitions anytime soon unless we play more defensivly, oldschool on counter, like we did in earlier generations. We need a Mourinho in Germany then noone could stop us. Hummels +Boateng and Schweini+Khedira in front of them are good enough for park the bus tactics/counters against anyone Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 pm

babun1024 wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll

Wrong thread to discuss it Very Happy By historically, I mean the consistency. Brazil (5 WCs), Italy (4 WCs), Germay (3 WCs) with countless semi-final and final appearances are the most consistent NT teams in football history. They're still strong as well though Brazil and Italy are rebuilding. If Spain manages to win 3 WCs then they're free to mock Germany or the other two teams Very Happy
For me, France, Argentine and Spain are the majour underachievers / losers in international tournaments. France changed recently with Zidane but they fell back again, currently rebuilding... Argentine were always the most unbalanced team , shitty defenders with superb forwards, no midfield or whatsever. Each generation they're found lacking in one area Very Happy Spain always left tons of space for counter attacks and are generally slow paced. Current crop around Xavi and Puyol+Pique is the difference between losers and winners Very Happy When they retire, I see them revert to their old choker selves again, just like France is still looking for their Zidane ( full of DMs but no creative mids) Very Happy
Germany won't win majour competitions anytime soon unless we play more defensivly, oldschool on counter, like we did in earlier generations. We need a Mourinho in Germany then noone could stop us. Hummels +Boateng and Schweini+Khedira in front of them are good enough for park the bus tactics/counters against anyone Very Happy
great analysis! you dont think loew is good enough?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll

great analysis! you dont think loew is good enough?
He isn't defensive enough... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:54 am

Benzema though making progress... isnt making progress fast enough to my liking. observing his time with france enables me to approximately pinpoint where he is at atm.

he is only... 3/5 of himself. he needs to be 4/5 if he is to do well against farca.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:Benzema though making progress... isnt making progress fast enough to my liking. observing his time with france enables me to approximately pinpoint where he is at atm.

he is only... 3/5 of himself. he needs to be 4/5 if he is to do well against farca.
Benzema didint take the france game seriously, he just kept it cool so he can use his energy against farca.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:17 am

I still prefer Higuain over Benze to play against Barca
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll
poor u, u cant support malta so spain is the chioce,hehehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:36 pm

I-no wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll

What do you mean I cannot support my country? Of course I can, and I do! But as a big international team I have to support another team, and that was always Spain, before they were successful like now! How nice of you to insult my country, well big football team or not I know your country very well, and Germany also since you have your divided loyalties, and I wouldnt trade Malta for either of them!

EDIT: All in a good spirit of course...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll

What do you mean I cannot support my country? Of course I can, and I do! But as a big international team I have to support another team, and that was always Spain, before they were successful like now! How nice of you to insult my country, well big football team or not I know your country very well, and Germany also since you have your divided loyalties, and I wouldnt trade Malta for either of them!

EDIT: All in a good spirit of course...
I dont want malta so rest assured you can keep ur land, lol, hahahaha, I allow you to keep malta tongue
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:14 pm

The xcx wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Benzema though making progress... isnt making progress fast enough to my liking. observing his time with france enables me to approximately pinpoint where he is at atm.

Benzema didint take the france game seriously, he just kept it cool so he can use his energy against farca.

I can tell regardless. even if he did reserve his energy, right now he needs to be at least 4/5 or else he will flop against farca. 3/5 is alright... against everyone else. I trust the benz to step his game up though. whether he will reach that 4/5 im talking about though remains to be seen.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:31 pm

BTW Turok can you give me an example of a game where you think Benz played 5/5? I'm just curious the level you have in mind Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 pm

he hasnt in a madrid shirt that is the problem.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 pm

A heavy touch and he took too much time too finish on two occassions. Otherwise a very very good game from Benz. He's not only establishing himself as the given starter ahead of Higuain, but if he continues like this for us and France he'll fulfill his promise as one of the brightest stars in football.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:A heavy touch and he took too much time too finish on two occassions. Otherwise a very very good game from Benz. He's not only establishing himself as the given starter ahead of Higuain, but if he continues like this for us and France he'll fulfill his promise as one of the brightest stars in football.

Yeah... other than being a complete retard (no surprise) with his head, great game. Helped create all night long.

Remember, this is the first game this season that Madrid has seen speed on defense. Both CR7 and Benz were a half-step slow on their deliveries.

Very encouraging.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

a repeat at the camp nou will do him well.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Should work extra sessions on headers from now on.

My god if this were a really important game I would be crucifying him, but it isn't so I won't.

He played well overall but he'll be the last guy to go to sleep tonight.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:50 pm

zealous, you will be the last man to go to sleep.. lol
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

The first header was the bad one.. second one, he's never going to be good on those. always a 50/50 proposition with him when you ask him to put pace and precision on a header. But the gimmes, he needs to put away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:54 pm

I can forgive the gimmes since there are a lot of variables but free headers should be put away Neutral
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 pm

the great thing with benzema is that he helped create everything. The first goal would not have happened without him.

Both benz and cr7 just needed to get acclimated with this speed of defense. they were both very active and effective. their shots were a half step slow. if we can maintain our midfield pressure, i see them scoring in the next game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Zealous wrote:I can forgive the gimmes since there are a lot of variables but free headers should be put away Neutral

yeah... that was retarded. he should have had one goal in the game.

But he did completely set up ozil for his goal and helped create a ton. Very good game overall.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Benzema in terms of playmaking/final touch = brilliant
Scoring = should have gotten a pair
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 pm

If things stay the same I see us pulling an upset at the Nou Camp.

We outplayed them but you can't let up for a second against quality players (which is what happened).

Lots of positives. (Really liked Blondie BTW)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 pm

zealous praising benzema.... Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

i love coentrao if thats who u mean
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next