Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 13 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Nick, did u here the wages City is offering Nasri?! 220k euros a week!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 13 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm

I can't really imagine Benzema at Chelsea... Not a buy I would find logical for Villas Boas... But maybe I'm wrong.

Would not be the smartest move for Benzema either, he will crack under the pressure again....
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm

I think the Chelsea rumor is bs honestly. Just got an email from a friend letting me know... nothing at all tangible on my part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:I can't really imagine Benzema at Chelsea... Not a buy I would find logical for Villas Boas... But maybe I'm wrong.

Would not be the smartest move for Benzema either, he will crack under the pressure again....

If anything, Benzema showed that he thrived under the highest of pressures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:08 pm

i heard 180k.

cant wait for the ffp, cuz right now city isnt generating a lot of mmoney and they are spending like crazy.

i wonder what kind of plan they have.

@sportscry, we are starting to know villaboas, but if the team he had with porto is any indication, benzema isnt his kind of player
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:i heard 180k.

cant wait for the ffp, cuz right now city isnt generating a lot of mmoney and they are spending like crazy.

i wonder what kind of plan they have.

@sportscry, we are starting to know villaboas, but if the team he had with porto is any indication, benzema isnt his kind of player

i think the 180k is in pounds.

As far as Porto... Benzema kind of fits the Hulk role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:I can't really imagine Benzema at Chelsea... Not a buy I would find logical for Villas Boas... But maybe I'm wrong.

I don't really agree... I mean, when he was the only forward left, he failed. He does well with competition, not with pressure imo.

Don't think Chelsea would risk buying another attacker who is pretty inconsistent anyway.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Benzema isnt a juggernaut one vs the rest kinda player. Not an individual powerhouse. I'm pretty sure Chelsea will sign Hulk btw, both Hulk and Moutinho, they were the key players for Boas.

anyway, benzema is talented enough to go anywhere.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

I don't really agree... I mean, when he was the only forward left, he failed. He does well with competition, not with pressure imo.

Don't think Chelsea would risk buying another attacker who is pretty inconsistent anyway.

How did he fail? Despite being publicly pushed out by Mou in Dec/Jan, he was the 3rd highest scoring forward in Europe in 2011... despite not playing regularly in April/May. To me, that's taking pressure and throwing it right back at the faces of people creating it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

How did he fail? Despite being publicly pushed out by Mou in Dec/Jan, he was the 3rd highest scoring forward in Europe in 2011... despite not playing regularly in April/May. To me, that's taking pressure and throwing it right back at the faces of people creating it.

Well, I said he failed when he was the only striker, i.e. when Ade wasn't here yet, i.e. 2010.
Because you have to admit that he did, though, first half of the season.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:22 pm

For most of the first half of the season Higuain was there.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Well, I said he failed when he was the only striker, i.e. when Ade wasn't here yet, i.e. 2010.

He was on the bench until the last week of November (Higuain got injured) and there was a one week layoff for the holidays in December. He's a rhythm player... he relies on technique, feel and flair. You need to log a few games to get that going. Wenger even commented at the time that, based on his experience, it takes 1-2 months of play for players of Benz' type to get going. Wasn't very easy with Mou breathing down hard. But once he found the feel, he was off.

Some people don't like the fact that he needs playing time to play well... but that's just the way he is. Another reason i think it's a bad idea to keep him if you're putting him on the bench.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:30 pm

the real question here, is what kind of play are we going to make to bring in both Aguero and Neymar.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Di Maria and one of Benz/Higuain will be sold IF we sign BOTH Aguero and Neymar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

He was on the bench until the last week of November (Higuain got injured) and there was a one week layoff for the holidays in December. He's a rhythm player... he relies on technique, feel and flair. You need to log a few games to get that going. Wenger even commented at the time that, based on his experience, it takes 1-2 months of play for players of Benz' type to get going. Wasn't very easy with Mou breathing down hard. But once he found the feel, he was off.

Some people don't like the fact that he needs playing time to play well... but that's just the way he is. Another reason i think it's a bad idea to keep him if you're putting him on the bench.

Well, I agree with that theory, good observation about the start-up time, and that is exactly why he isn't right for Chelsea. They will expect him to perform immediately.

He isn't a bench player indeed though.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Santos president said today Neymar will not be sold at least until January. Makes it more likely that we will push for Aguero now.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Santos president said today Neymar will not be sold at least until January. Makes it more likely that we will push for Aguero now.

It's not up to him. We pay 45 million, player has the right to leave per his contract. Club can do nothing about it.

It's been established that the Santos president is a Barca lover and Madrid hater. So i would not listen to him even a little.

Besides, keep agendas in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:37 pm

we were always going to push for Aguero now. The plans of perez were always to incorporate Neymar in 2012-2013, it never changed. I'm pretty sure we would even let him finish the season with Santos till the summer, just to be nice to them, that;s how Perez rolls, and that's why people like him. He paid overprice to sign Sahin, just so not to disrespect Dortmund, that was extra robbery.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Santos president said today Neymar will not be sold at least until January. Makes it more likely that we will push for Aguero now.

It's not up to him. We pay 45 million, player has the right to leave per his contract. Club can do nothing about it.

It's been established that the Santos president is a Barca lover and Madrid hater. So i would not listen to him even a little.

Besides, keep agendas in mind.

Thing is, I am worried that Santos president convinces him to stay and not come to Real Madrid. 45 million is too much to turn down even if he is a Real Madrid hater so he can go **** himself Smile.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:39 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we were always going to push for Aguero now. The plans of perez were always to incorporate Neymar in 2012-2013, it never changed. I'm pretty sure we would even let him finish the season with Santos till the summer, just to be nice to them, that;s how Perez rolls, and that's why people like him. He paid overprice to sign Sahin, just so not to disrespect Dortmund, that was extra robbery.

Then the transfer price becomes conditional upon Neymar being fit when January roles around. Second, Neymar would have to agree.

Once Neymar (and i already think he has) sees the financial boost he will get personally coming to Madrid, he won't risk it.

If the Santos prez was all that confident about Neymar staying, he would not be campaigning so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we were always going to push for Aguero now. The plans of perez were always to incorporate Neymar in 2012-2013, it never changed. I'm pretty sure we would even let him finish the season with Santos till the summer, just to be nice to them, that;s how Perez rolls, and that's why people like him. He paid overprice to sign Sahin, just so not to disrespect Dortmund, that was extra robbery.

Then the transfer price becomes conditional upon Neymar being fit when January roles around. Second, Neymar would have to agree.

Once Neymar (and i already think he has) sees the financial boost he will get personally coming to Madrid, he won't risk it.

If the Santos prez was all that confident about Neymar staying, he would not be campaigning so hard.
Neymar is already quite a money cow on his own, if he does win la copa america, "holy sh!t" perez wont mind paying 45M to sign him, even if they were talking about negotiating around 30+M. No value other than his clause can be realistically talked about now.

Neymar is a great opportunity: More talented than Ronaldo, with an enormous financial potential and he can become the face of a team for a generation.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 pm

How long would we have left if we wait until the Copa America was finished? Maybe we can base his big stage performances on that and Perez would sign him.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:How long would we have left if we wait until the Copa America was finished? Maybe we can base his big stage performances on that and Perez would sign him.
what do you mean?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:How long would we have left if we wait until the Copa America was finished? Maybe we can base his big stage performances on that and Perez would sign him.
what do you mean?

How many weeks of the transfer window would be left if we were to sign him after the Copa America or untill Brazil are out?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 pm

we arent going to sign him this summer, i dont think that's happening. We can get into an agreement in terms with club and player but nothing more imo. \
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:46 pm

AS are actually quoting goal.com in suggesting that meetings with Arsenal have taken place concerning a Benzema sale.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next