Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 22 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by teamanarchy Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:40 pm

I'm dead serious, Benzema is looking HOT atm.
Give him some time, and regular football and I feel he could be considered one of, if not the best

teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 22 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

I hope he can bring his pre-season form with him to the Clasico games. I wouldn't get my hopes up though ... These were some awfully average teams.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 pm

average teams or not... this kind of form doesn't just happen. He's striking the ball dead right every time. That has nothiong to do with your opponents. But I do agree, it is a bit early.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:29 pm

teamanarchy wrote:average teams or not... this kind of form doesn't just happen. He's striking the ball dead right every time. That has nothiong to do with your opponents. But I do agree, it is a bit early.
Yeah, I agree that his overall sharpness has improved immensely. That's why I'm more optimistic than usual for Benzema.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:I hope he can bring his pre-season form with him to the Clasico games. I wouldn't get my hopes up though ... These were some awfully average teams.

I guess all the teams since February and all the success he had in Lyon were against average teams as well. This is not a singular occurrence for him you know. In fact, other than his first season at Madrid, he's dominated every single year he's been a pro. This is the usual for benz, not the other way around.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:00 pm

hope he erases 09/10 of our minds forevwer then
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:I hope he can bring his pre-season form with him to the Clasico games. I wouldn't get my hopes up though ... These were some awfully average teams.

I guess all the teams since February and all the success he had in Lyon were against average teams as well.
I was talking exclusively about the pre-season, not what Benzema did against Levante in February and what he did back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

I guess all the teams since February and all the success he had in Lyon were against average teams as well.
I was talking exclusively about the pre-season, not what Benzema did against Levante in February and what he did back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Ah... so you can't remember anything more than 2 months out. Must be hard. You're lucky technology is around so you don't have to carry around a library with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 am

sportsczy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Ah... so you can't remember anything more than 2 months out. Must be hard. You're lucky technology is around so you don't have to carry around a library with you.
ou la la, in the mids of defending benzema. fanzemas are as active as before,lol
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Just to clarify, Lyon and Real Madrid are two different clubs in two different leagues with 2 different playing styles also with different players. Benzema in Lyon and Benzema in Real Madrid are 2 separate entities that really should be treated as such.

While I know very well his exploits with Lyon, I also know that time has nothing to do with his slight underachievement in a Real Madrid shirt. Anyway, I remember the Frenchman stated we could put any forward on top and would still fail in the Clasico if we have less than 40%. Suffice to say, I pretty much agree.

Strange that I feel Benzema would shine in any other match besides the Clasico...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:58 pm

he played well today frpm what I have heard...............
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:00 pm

are you surprised?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm

no, he is on a trial with me. he performs everywhere, i expect him to perform in the league,too. good news if you can rely on him..........
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

No but are we supposed to be impressed? Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I watched in youtube what he did. not impressed at all. rossi and cassano di more for italy, a lot more........... against the world champion not chille!
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 pm

I-no wrote:I watched in youtube what he did. not impressed at all. rossi and cassano di more for italy, a lot more........... against the world champion not chille!

He beasted I-no. Best player on the field. And chile is a good team. Ranked higher than France actually... #12. They are very technical.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:
I-no wrote:I watched in youtube what he did. not impressed at all. rossi and cassano di more for italy, a lot more........... against the world champion not chille!

He beasted I-no. Best player on the field. And chile is a good team. Ranked higher than France actually... #12. They are very technical.
did you watch any of italy vs spain?? each time balotelli had the ball on his feet fc hollywood ran to defend in panic, lol. rossi and cassano were toying with em like cats and mice, hehehehehe
france plays very dull I dont like to watch em.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

did you watch any of italy vs spain?? each time balotelli had the ball on his feet fc hollywood ran to defend in panic, lol. rossi and cassano were toying with em like cats and mice, hehehehehe

We're a defense oriented team until we get our midfield figured out. Italy has always been like this. Spain sets up well for both France and Italy because we are both very tough defensively and hit quickly with counter attacks... The two teams Spain would least want to face in an official competition IMO. France is actually better than Italy ATM... Much more talent.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:42 pm

I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Balotelli threw off those defenders so easily it wasnt funny.

FC Hollywood? Are you by any chance still butthurt that Spain squashed Germany twice in the last two competitions, and started their downfall in the Euro? Gotta take it out somehow, dont you. We all know that's Bayern, anyway. Wink

/troll
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

FC Hollywood? Are you by any chance still butthurt that Spain squashed Germany twice in the last two competitions, and started their downfall in the Euro? Gotta take it out somehow, dont you. We all know that's Bayern, anyway. Wink

/troll
She supports Italy Very Happy It seems like you trolled yourself Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

A German supporting Italy?

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 22 Ronald10
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Zealous wrote:A German supporting Italy?

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 22 Ronald10
She supports Germany as well but secondary Very Happy It means if Ger meet Ita by chance in cups she cheers for them Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll

Nope, I was talking about Italy whose downfall started when Spain knocked them out of the Euro. And Bayern is known as FC Holywood, no idea why, that wasnt a Germany specific thing.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll

Nope, I was talking about Italy whose downfall started when Spain knocked them out of the Euro. And Bayern is known as FC Holywood, no idea why, that wasnt a Germany specific thing.
1.Fc Holywood= refers to acting on the pitch Very Happy
2. Italy was knocked out by penalties. Other than by penalties Spain didn't manage to score any against Italy, a style problem Very Happy
3. My part, you clearly had a dig at German NT.Spain was convincing against Germany in EC but wasn't as dominant in WC. If Kroos had scored the qualizer, you'd be hearing another story Very Happy
Spain has got 1 WC and 1 EC after how many years? Very Happy Of course, you guys are really good right now but it won't prolong forever. Germany, Italy, Brazil and other top teams will be stronger with time as well Very Happy
Spain are a majour force in NT football right now but they're nothing compared to Brazil, Italy or Germany historically Very Happy
Sorry, I'm not being humble and respectful at all Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll

2. Italy was knocked out by penalties. Other than by penalties Spain didn't manage to score any against Italy, a style problem Very Happy
3. My part, you clearly had a dig at German NT.Spain was convincing against Germany in EC but wasn't as dominant in WC. If Kroos had scored the qualizer, you'd be hearing another story Very Happy
Spain has got 1 WC and 1 EC after how many years? Very Happy Of course, you guys are really good right now but it won't prolong forever. Germany, Italy, Brazil and other top teams will be stronger with time as well Very Happy
Spain are a majour force in NT football right now but they're nothing compared to Brazil, Italy or Germany historically Very Happy

1. I guessed Holywood meant that, heh.
2. Ive spoken about the Spain Italy thing a lot, I dont really want to go into it again, but anyway.
3. Haha, its OK I know Germany is just as good as Spain right now, I just said that to rib Ino as the 'argument' was with her at the time.
4. I dont know if Spain is 'me' because Im not Spanish, I am a supporter of Spain because my country is insignificant, but whatever.
5. I know.
6. Its ok, I wasnt being serious at all, just friendly attack on Ino. Wink
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

/troll

so you think that germany,brazil,italy will always be better than spain because they have proven their system works and proved it ALOT?

if that is your point then i agree. Cool
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next