elm_baraja_shaman
CroInter
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
NavJuve
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Okay, I've deduced one thing from the Berlusconi Cup Empty Okay, I've deduced one thing from the Berlusconi Cup

Post by NavJuve Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Arturo Vidal is... The best signing this season ANY team has done.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Okay, I've deduced one thing from the Berlusconi Cup Empty Re: Okay, I've deduced one thing from the Berlusconi Cup

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Nice name. Nice goal by vidal.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Okay, I've deduced one thing from the Berlusconi Cup Empty Re: Okay, I've deduced one thing from the Berlusconi Cup

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 pm

how abotu I close the game and after the game u edit it write me pm and I will open it Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:how abotu I close the game and after the game u edit it write me pm and I will open it Very Happy ?

Uhhmmm what? lol that was confusing sorry Smile
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 pm

This is not berlu cup bro
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 pm

NavJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:how abotu I close the game and after the game u edit it write me pm and I will open it Very Happy ?

Uhhmmm what? lol that was confusing sorry Smile

I close this thread and no1 can post in it until the end of the game u edit it ...and i will open it ...after the game with complete impressions from vidal
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 pm

really? what the hell have i been watching

Devi, if you want, its up to you, I have faith in my Vidal <3
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 pm

NavJuve wrote:really? what the hell have i been watching

Devi, if you want, its up to you, I have faith in my Vidal <3

Lol I love vidal ...I just wanted to ask if u want to complete it later but I LOVE VIDAL !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Are Juve paying again after this Juve-Milan game? And if they are then I will Smile
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 pm

VIDAL = SEX
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Its Milan and Inter? Can someone fill me in on whats going on?
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:13 pm

NavJuve wrote:Its Milan and Inter? Can someone fill me in on whats going on?

This is fianal if Inter win they win the trophy ( Which is good I don't want us to win it ) ...

If Milan wins we are first
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Last game today is inter v milan. If milan win juve get the trophy. If inter win via penalties it's 4 points inter and 4 points juve. If inter win in normal time inter win the trophy. Then in I think 3 days time Juve play AC Milan for the berlu cup.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
NavJuve wrote:Its Milan and Inter? Can someone fill me in on whats going on?

This is fianal if Inter win they win the trophy ( Which is good I don't want us to win it ) ...

If Milan wins we are first

TomJuve wrote:Last game today is inter v milan. If milan win juve get the trophy. If inter win via penalties it's 4 points inter and 4 points juve. If inter win in normal time inter win the trophy. Then in I think 3 days time Juve play AC Milan for the berlu cup.

Thanks guys, I feel so stupid lol and nice to know whats going on, Ill give my erm, 'impression' on players after the Berlu cups, anyway.

Come On Milan now!
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm

is it just me or Vidal looks very much like Kevin Prince Boateng?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm

elmystique wrote:is it just me or Vidal looks very much like Kevin Prince Boateng?

lol I mix Vidal and Pazzienza ....btw we forget to congratulate on Pazzienza he really did cover whoel field
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:31 pm

I am impressed tonight by display of all players
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Best signing finacially yes, not overall...

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:58 am

NavJuve wrote:Arturo Vidal is... The best signing this season ANY team has done.

Would not go that far. There have been some very good buys.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 am

sciacca wrote:Best signing finacially yes, not overall...

JuvenelCuore wrote:
NavJuve wrote:Arturo Vidal is... The best signing this season ANY team has done.

Would not go that far. There have been some very good buys.

When I talk about signings, I think value for money is the single most important value. Okay a rich arab team or Barca can buy fabregas/sanchez/pastore for 43m but in terms of a transfer and a deal, it is not amazing. Vidal on the other hand is amazing since such a great caliber of player has moved to a risk filled team like Juventus for 10.5 (or abouts). Thats why its the best. You have any other deals that beat this?
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 am

Nuri Sahin says hello.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:51 am

Vidal is better than Sahin because he chose Juventus. Very Happy
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:01 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Nuri Sahin says hello.

Good point, Sahin was a bargain? But why? Because of Real Madrid. Every player dreams of going real madrid, they have Mourinho, World class players, and the best shots on any title. So Real Madrid pay a lot less, Just like they did with Ozil. Juventus have neither of the three, so in all, Vidal was better.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Vidal did great, but i hope this doesn't end up the same with Diego. The situation with Diego gives me trauma as hell. Like we all know, Diego did well for all his pre-season with Juve. Hopefully Vidal could provide vital contribution for the rest of the season and b consistent. Sad
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:13 pm

NavJuve wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Nuri Sahin says hello.

Good point, Sahin was a bargain? But why? Because of Real Madrid. Every player dreams of going real madrid, they have Mourinho, World class players, and the best shots on any title. So Real Madrid pay a lot less, Just like they did with Ozil. Juventus have neither of the three, so in all, Vidal was better.

Nuri Sahin went for cheap because there was a pittance amount of 6.5m million buy out clause in his contract..

Infact Real Madrid paid more than the expected transfer fee..a reported 10 m to be precise..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next