Ganso
Mr Nick09
celticfc482
Albiceleste
rsinatra
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!!

Post by rsinatra Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Ganso wrote:
sciacca wrote:I hope Ghana Destroys Brazil... Eh Ronaldinho, good luck vs Boateng :coffee:
because boateng is so good defensively Laughing

ronaldinho isn't any better when it comes to defending Razz..

what if he plays on a more advanced position, as he's doing for Flamengo?

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I've always liked Ronaldinho. Hopefully this is the start of his comeback :coffee:

More like a farewell tour.

exactly. mano's just trying to save his own ass.

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!!

Post by biggiejay Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:05 pm

rsinatra wrote:
biggiejay wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
omarish wrote:
Alves - Lucio - Silva - Marcelo
Lucas - Gustavo
Hulk - Ronaldinho/Ganso - Neymar
Pato

And you're golden! Only improvement left is to add Hernanes.

Defensive suicide at the fullback position unless Lucas & Gustavo drop back into their spots on the attack.
Havent you seen Marcelo and Alves recently?Alves destroyed CR,marcelo was solid

I dont get Dani Alves! He plays with heart and soul for Barca! He won almost every tackle against CR. But for Brasil he lets a guy like Estigarriba expose him numerous times! The yellow jersey is too heavy for him!If only he could play the way he plays for Barca for Brasil.

I think he faces the same problem as most players atm: he isn't used to the team, and team isn't used to the players yet. There's nothing really concrete in our squad yet, so we can't simply expect him to be as good as he is for Barça, where he plays and trains every day and has been doing so for some time.

Dani Alves has always under performed for Brasil! Hes never convinced me with the seleçao even with Dunga. Chemistry has nothing to do with playing with your heart and soul. He has this never die spirit when he plays for Barca that I havent seen when he plays for Brasil. He has no "raça" when he plays for Brasil.
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 pm

biggiejay wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
biggiejay wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
omarish wrote:
Lucas - Gustavo
Pato

Defensive suicide at the fullback position unless Lucas & Gustavo drop back into their spots on the attack.

I dont get Dani Alves! He plays with heart and soul for Barca! He won almost every tackle against CR. But for Brasil he lets a guy like Estigarriba expose him numerous times! The yellow jersey is too heavy for him!If only he could play the way he plays for Barca for Brasil.

I think he faces the same problem as most players atm: he isn't used to the team, and team isn't used to the players yet. There's nothing really concrete in our squad yet, so we can't simply expect him to be as good as he is for Barça, where he plays and trains every day and has been doing so for some time.

Dani Alves has always under performed for Brasil! Hes never convinced me with the seleçao even with Dunga. Chemistry has nothing to do with playing with your heart and soul. He has this never die spirit when he plays for Barca that I havent seen when he plays for Brasil. He has no "raça" when he plays for Brasil.

That's the same thing people say about Messi, isn't it? Hasn't it got something to do with the teammates, man? He is not on the pitch alone, for him to do what he does for Barça, there are all the Barça players around him, with the Barça tactics, people he knows very well... not in the seleção. Hell, Dunga's Brazil was even more different.

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:00 pm

rsinatra wrote:
biggiejay wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
biggiejay wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
omarish wrote:
Lucas - Gustavo
Pato

That's the same thing people say about Messi, isn't it? Hasn't it got something to do with the teammates, man? He is not on the pitch alone, for him to do what he does for Barça, there are all the Barça players around him, with the Barça tactics, people he knows very well... not in the seleção. Hell, Dunga's Brazil was even more different.

But this is your country man! Everyones dream in Brasil is to play for the selecao!!Atleast show some heart and hustle when put on that yellow jersey! All I'm asking for is Raça. We all know hes a great player!
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Looking forward to Marcelo/Neymar on the left Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Zealous wrote:Looking forward to Marcelo/Neymar on the left Very Happy

Best combo in the world, you will see. Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Maicon > Alves in terms of being a complete attacking fullback.

Alves has a high workrate and is good at making intelligent runs to provide width, but he's not particularly good on the ball, with mediocre crossing and dribbling.

Maicon is much better for any team except Barcelona.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm

biggiejay wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
biggiejay wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
biggiejay wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
omarish wrote:
Lucas - Gustavo
Pato

But this is your country man! Everyones dream in Brasil is to play for the selecao!!Atleast show some heart and hustle when put on that yellow jersey! All I'm asking for is Raça. We all know hes a great player!

But that's precisely what I'm trying to say: maybe it's not about simply raça, we have to face the fact that brazil aren't barcelona, he'll never know the seleção players as well as barça's..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 am

@Ganso I was watching the Mengo Internacional game, I must say Damiao is a boss and the finisher I'm looking for. He showed great passing ability with his back-heel assist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4