Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

+25
pUsHa
guest7
Jack Daniels
alexjanosik
harhar11
James0311
RobbyV
football_genius
VivaStPauli
jibers
BarcaKizz
Brigate Rossonere
Sushi Master
SaintJoe
Mr Nick09
juve_gigi
BeautifulGame
InvalidComment
T0tti
C.Marchisio #8
Toffer Harley
Abramovich
Busby Babe
Lord Hades
juventus101
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Geo Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:01 pm

sciacca wrote:Oh Please... Pirlo is already better than Xavi, Ballack is not even close...

Thats one of the reasons I stopped posting here..

Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 374
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Geo wrote:
sciacca wrote:Oh Please... Pirlo is already better than Xavi, Ballack is not even close...

Thats one of the reasons I stopped posting here..

What's your point? Pirlo is better than Xavi... Ballack is not even close. :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Geo Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 pm

[quote="sciacca"]
Geo wrote:What's your point? Pirlo is better than Xavi... Ballack is not even close. :coffee:

lol.. ok
seems like you watch football a lot.
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 374
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

[quote="Geo"]
sciacca wrote:
Geo wrote:What's your point? Pirlo is better than Xavi... Ballack is not even close. :coffee:

lol.. ok
seems like you watch football a lot.

Yes, this coming from a Bayern fan who thinks Ballack is superior than Pirlo, please don't even make yourself look like a fool :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Geo Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Quote me saying that Ballack is better than Pirlo...

But to say "not even close".. give me a break
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 374
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Geo wrote:Quote me saying that Ballack is better than Pirlo...

But to say "not even close".. give me a break

So according to you Ballack is even close Pirlo, I rest my case :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by alexjanosik Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:56 am

Anything Pirlo has won,Xavi has won and in some cases far more.
Pirlo is just not in the same league as Xavi.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3236
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Anything Pirlo has won,Xavi has won and in some cases far more.
Pirlo is just not in the same league as Xavi.

This coming from you Alex... is complete bias :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:11 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Anything Pirlo has won,Xavi has won and in some cases far more.
Pirlo is just not in the same league as Xavi.

UEFA U-21 European Championship (2000)
UEFA U-21 European Championship Golden Player (2000)
UEFA U-21 European Championship Top Scorer (2000)
FIFA 2006 World Cup Man of the Match
FIFA 2006 World Cup Bronze Ball

:coffee:

Pirlo was a top player and leader of the Italian U-21 team, captaining them to the U-21 championship while being named the top player and top scorer of the tournament. He was actually an attacking midfielder up until Ancelotti converted him to a deep lying playmaker in 2002.

He can play more roles than Xavi and proved it in the 2006 World Cup when he assisted on one of the greatest world cup goals ever.

Obviously you are a La Liga and Barca fan and you show your true bias with this statement. Xavi is a great player and I love watching him and Barca play and I love watching the Spanish national team play. By the time his career ends Xavi may well be considered an all time great. But to say that Pirlo isn't in the same league as Xavi and that he couldn't basically hold his jock strap is completely biased on your part, and so therefore you lose total credibility in this argument.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by billy_gr Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Xavi - Pirlo

Ballack
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by alexjanosik Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:39 pm

sciacca wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Anything Pirlo has won,Xavi has won and in some cases far more.
Pirlo is just not in the same league as Xavi.

This coming from you Alex... is complete bias :coffee:

Bias.I can back it up son.
Pirlo has won 2 league titles.Xavi has won 6 league titles.In other words thrice as many league titles as Pirlo.
Pirlo has won 2 CL's.Xavi has won 3 CL's and put in brilliant displays in 2 finals.So Xavi has won more UCL.
Pirlo has won a WC.So has Xavi.
Xavi has won a Euro being voted the player of the tournament.Pirlo hasnt a Euro.
So again has won more internationally.
AND just LOL at the other deluded fanboy putting up youth trophies.
Put up something real or you can just shut up.
And you keep on going about this assist.
If I start posting videos of Xavi's assists Pirlo would be put to shame.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3236
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:18 am

Is that so? So we judge a player only by achievements eh? I see, great points there Alex, but once again no surprise, your logic is seemingly.

By the way, Pirlo is much better passer than Xavi, and there's no doubt about it. Though you can skim through the pages and see that others claim the same thing, and by the way those are not even Italian supporters.

Though from your logic, let's decided both players through these videos. Oh and Pirlo wins in the challenge :coffee:




Alex, we can go on and on and they end of the day, you seem to be always the one failing. I already destroyed you once with Italy vs Spain debates who was better in 06 and 10, in which you never replied back too, I wouldn't mind doing the same here :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by alexjanosik Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 am

sciacca wrote:Is that so? So we judge a player only by achievements eh? I see, great points there Alex, but once again no surprise, your logic is seemingly.

By the way, Pirlo is much better passer than Xavi, and there's no doubt about it. Though you can skim through the pages and see that others claim the same thing, and by the way those are not even Italian supporters.

Though from your logic, let's decided both players through these videos. Oh and Pirlo wins in the challenge :coffee:




Alex, we can go on and on and they end of the day, you seem to be always the one failing. I already destroyed you once with Italy vs Spain debates who was better in 06 and 10, in which you never replied back too, I wouldn't mind doing the same here :coffee:

At the end of the day when both players are equally important to the team,ply nearly the same position the only way to judge them is by trophies.
Son you keep going on about how I am failing.
Yet I am the only one who has provided facts.You have just provided a blast of hot air.
And I would like to know how non Italinas have claimed Pirlo is a better passer.
And you didnt destroy me in the Italy vs Spain debate.All you did was claim Bs like Toni the gangling piece of monkey crap is better than Torres.
del Piero the bench warmer being better than Villa the best striker in the world.And ofcourse your feloow deluded Italian fans baked you up.
Lo and behold.What a surprise.
And lol at you providing a traiing video.By thatyy logic denilson De Oliveiro is the greates footballer ever.
Provide evidence of passing in matches.
You provide assist videos from matches.And then we can talk.
And please provide some facts instead of just blowing hot air but then thats probably all you are good at.
Take my advice son.Run along to the Juve forum ,create a thread 'Pirlo greater than xavi' and then all your fellow Italians can join in and agree with you.
If you continue in this thread you will just be made to look like even more of a fool.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3236
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 am

alexjanosik wrote:
sciacca wrote:Is that so? So we judge a player only by achievements eh? I see, great points there Alex, but once again no surprise, your logic is seemingly.

By the way, Pirlo is much better passer than Xavi, and there's no doubt about it. Though you can skim through the pages and see that others claim the same thing, and by the way those are not even Italian supporters.

Though from your logic, let's decided both players through these videos. Oh and Pirlo wins in the challenge :coffee:




Alex, we can go on and on and they end of the day, you seem to be always the one failing. I already destroyed you once with Italy vs Spain debates who was better in 06 and 10, in which you never replied back too, I wouldn't mind doing the same here :coffee:

At the end of the day when both players are equally important to the team,ply nearly the same position the only way to judge them is by trophies.
Son you keep going on about how I am failing.
Yet I am the only one who has provided facts.You have just provided a blast of hot air.
And I would like to know how non Italinas have claimed Pirlo is a better passer.
And you didnt destroy me in the Italy vs Spain debate.All you did was claim Bs like Toni the gangling piece of monkey crap is better than Torres.
del Piero the bench warmer being better than Villa the best striker in the world.And ofcourse your feloow deluded Italian fans baked you up.
Lo and behold.What a surprise.
And lol at you providing a traiing video.By thatyy logic denilson De Oliveiro is the greates footballer ever.
Provide evidence of passing in matches.
You provide assist videos from matches.And then we can talk.
And please provide some facts instead of just blowing hot air but then thats probably all you are good at.
Take my advice son.Run along to the Juve forum ,create a thread 'Pirlo greater than xavi' and then all your fellow Italians can join in and agree with you.
If you continue in this thread you will just be made to look like even more of a fool.

Alex, take it easy man.

Xavi is simply the overall effective and more accomplished player.

Yet Pirlo has gone through many injuries. (I guess this is circumstantial.)

Pirlo rarely had a team that suited to his needs nor in his latter Milan career, the players to translate his brilliance due to their incompetence.

Plus, in some areas, Pirlo is superior to Xavi but like I said, Xavi is the better and more accomplished player.

I just feel you underrate him and exaggerate the gap between them all to much as they are both on the same level, yet Xavi is better.



Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12414
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by jibers Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 pm

They are both great players, except they played under the same conditions there is no fair way to judge them . John O'she has more trophies tha fabregas, does that make him a better footballer? I think Pirlo can do more but what xavi can do (controlling tempo) is better than what pirlo can do over all. So xavi for me.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10246
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by alexjanosik Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
sciacca wrote:Is that so? So we judge a player only by achievements eh? I see, great points there Alex, but once again no surprise, your logic is seemingly.

By the way, Pirlo is much better passer than Xavi, and there's no doubt about it. Though you can skim through the pages and see that others claim the same thing, and by the way those are not even Italian supporters.

Though from your logic, let's decided both players through these videos. Oh and Pirlo wins in the challenge :coffee:




Alex, we can go on and on and they end of the day, you seem to be always the one failing. I already destroyed you once with Italy vs Spain debates who was better in 06 and 10, in which you never replied back too, I wouldn't mind doing the same here :coffee:

At the end of the day when both players are equally important to the team,ply nearly the same position the only way to judge them is by trophies.
Son you keep going on about how I am failing.
Yet I am the only one who has provided facts.You have just provided a blast of hot air.
And I would like to know how non Italinas have claimed Pirlo is a better passer.
And you didnt destroy me in the Italy vs Spain debate.All you did was claim Bs like Toni the gangling piece of monkey crap is better than Torres.
del Piero the bench warmer being better than Villa the best striker in the world.And ofcourse your feloow deluded Italian fans baked you up.
Lo and behold.What a surprise.
And lol at you providing a traiing video.By thatyy logic denilson De Oliveiro is the greates footballer ever.
Provide evidence of passing in matches.
You provide assist videos from matches.And then we can talk.
And please provide some facts instead of just blowing hot air but then thats probably all you are good at.
Take my advice son.Run along to the Juve forum ,create a thread 'Pirlo greater than xavi' and then all your fellow Italians can join in and agree with you.
If you continue in this thread you will just be made to look like even more of a fool.

Alex, take it easy man.

Xavi is simply the overall effective and more accomplished player.

Yet Pirlo has gone through many injuries. (I guess this is circumstantial.)

Pirlo rarely had a team that suited to his needs nor in his latter Milan career, the players to translate his brilliance due to their incompetence.

Plus, in some areas, Pirlo is superior to Xavi but like I said, Xavi is the better and more accomplished player.

I just feel you underrate him and exaggerate the gap between them all to much as they are both on the same level, yet Xavi is better.




I completely get that and I agree with you.Pirlo is a great player and has accomplished a lot.
But he has to come up with something concrete to back up his position instead of just a blast of hot air and claiming that he destroyed me.
Wouldnt you agree that I have provided solid facts and arguments to back up my position?
And all he has done is come up with BS.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3236
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:02 am

alexjanosik wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
sciacca wrote:Is that so? So we judge a player only by achievements eh? I see, great points there Alex, but once again no surprise, your logic is seemingly.

By the way, Pirlo is much better passer than Xavi, and there's no doubt about it. Though you can skim through the pages and see that others claim the same thing, and by the way those are not even Italian supporters.

Though from your logic, let's decided both players through these videos. Oh and Pirlo wins in the challenge :coffee:




Alex, we can go on and on and they end of the day, you seem to be always the one failing. I already destroyed you once with Italy vs Spain debates who was better in 06 and 10, in which you never replied back too, I wouldn't mind doing the same here :coffee:

At the end of the day when both players are equally important to the team,ply nearly the same position the only way to judge them is by trophies.
Son you keep going on about how I am failing.
Yet I am the only one who has provided facts.You have just provided a blast of hot air.
And I would like to know how non Italinas have claimed Pirlo is a better passer.
And you didnt destroy me in the Italy vs Spain debate.All you did was claim Bs like Toni the gangling piece of monkey crap is better than Torres.
del Piero the bench warmer being better than Villa the best striker in the world.And ofcourse your feloow deluded Italian fans baked you up.
Lo and behold.What a surprise.
And lol at you providing a traiing video.By thatyy logic denilson De Oliveiro is the greates footballer ever.
Provide evidence of passing in matches.
You provide assist videos from matches.And then we can talk.
And please provide some facts instead of just blowing hot air but then thats probably all you are good at.
Take my advice son.Run along to the Juve forum ,create a thread 'Pirlo greater than xavi' and then all your fellow Italians can join in and agree with you.
If you continue in this thread you will just be made to look like even more of a fool.

Alex, take it easy man.

Xavi is simply the overall effective and more accomplished player.

Yet Pirlo has gone through many injuries. (I guess this is circumstantial.)

Pirlo rarely had a team that suited to his needs nor in his latter Milan career, the players to translate his brilliance due to their incompetence.

Plus, in some areas, Pirlo is superior to Xavi but like I said, Xavi is the better and more accomplished player.

I just feel you underrate him and exaggerate the gap between them all to much as they are both on the same level, yet Xavi is better.




I completely get that and I agree with you.Pirlo is a great player and has accomplished a lot.
But he has to come up with something concrete to back up his position instead of just a blast of hot air and claiming that he destroyed me.
Wouldnt you agree that I have provided solid facts and arguments to back up my position?
And all he has done is come up with BS.

Alex,

I completely agree with you Alex, as the arguments presented for Pirlo only show he has some attributes that surpass Xavi, but at this time are obsolete due to Xavi's recent emergence into the spotlight after the Euros, WC, but more important, his CL successes with Barca which clinched his mark of surpassing the Italian metronome.

You yourself know how I used to underrate Xavi.

But to me now, the man is to me is a demi-god and one of my top 3 fav spanish players of all time. The man was one of the focal points of winning my country the freakin' world cup, something I only could dream of as he was one of the prime reasons for my recent Pep's barca interest.

Pirlo may be better at some areas and will remain to be a benchmark and legend, but no one in this generation of midfield, Xavi has surpassed, Pirlo and the rest in effectiveness for his club and Espana. This I myself cannot deny.

IMO, Xavi atm is THE best player in the world.


Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12414
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballack vs Xavi vs Pirlo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum