Omniscient
messixaviesta
ChollaVille
DV7
Khaled
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Omniscient wrote:Mourinho is a loser. The players that I've come to respect more in these series of Clasicos are, surprisingly, Ronaldo and Alves. They take it calmly and respectfully when about to lose, instead of instigating shit like Pepe and Valdes.

Valdes doesn't instigate shit. Its just any time something happens he's one of the first to be there to back up his mates. He goes a bit overboard sometimes but its always just him wanting to defend people who are usually smaller than him. Quite respectable in some ways.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 am

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
Omniscient wrote:Mourinho is a loser. The players that I've come to respect more in these series of Clasicos are, surprisingly, Ronaldo and Alves. They take it calmly and respectfully when about to lose, instead of instigating shit like Pepe and Valdes.

Valdes doesn't instigate shit. Its just any time something happens he's one of the first to be there to back up his mates. He goes a bit overboard sometimes but its always just him wanting to defend people who are usually smaller than him. Quite respectable in some ways.

He rushes out from his goal more times to confront the referee than to clear the ball. What do you think about Pinto? :lol!:

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 am

Apparently Moaningho tried to kick cesc when he was down....was lucky tivo pulled him away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gkgg9GCek&annotation_id=annotation_787438&feature=iv

And now we even have Arsenal (why am I not surprised) supporters saying what they did was right....Hatred is indeed powerful, it makes you lose your humanity

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Aristotle Onassis wrote:
This angle's slightly better, although it's still hard to make out if there's contact ... looks, at the least, like there's some intent.

.... It's all very disgusting business. I feel bit dirtied just posting it.

I saw it from a different angle, there is definitely no contact but that was only because the guy with the white shirt stopped him in the last second..

free_cat wrote:I also feel a renewed respect for Cristiano Ronaldo. It doesn't mean that I like him more than before, but probably most of his teammates are all of a sudden more unlikeable.

kaka aswell..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Best video, he doesn't kick him he barely misses him, Mourinho's a *bleep* piece of shit.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:

Dani Alves can not defend xD
LOLOLOLOLOL xD
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:25 pm

One man decided to buy a new car. He heard that the best is BMW, and went into their salon. Good day, good day, which is the fastest? Seller: M5. Atmospheric 5l V10, 550hp, 250km/h. The man bought the BMW M5, came out to the highway 200km/h, 220km/h, 250km/h, when suddenly, horse ran right past him.

He came back angry to the salon and, of course, he took money back. Then I went to Jaguar's shop, a good day, good day, which is the fastest? Seller: XKR-S. Top speed 300km/h. The man bought Jaguar XKR-S, went to highway, 250km/h, 280km/h, 300km/h when suddenly same horse ran past him. He came back furious to the Jaguar shop and, of course, asked for money. Then went for Ferrari, *bleep*, it is Ferrari, a good day, good day, which one is the fastest? Seller: 599-GTO, a V12 engine, 670hp, 340km/h. The man bought a Ferrari 599-GTO, 300km/h, 320kmh, 340km/h, when suddenly - the same horse again stormed past him and disappeared in highway.

Mad, man returned to the Ferrari shop. Angry, man said that he was at highway surpassed at 340km/h by horse. Seller: Horse? Man: Horse. Seller: Black horse, with a straight tail, with yellow mane? The man: Yes, that! Seller: I knew, You know, that horse is not normal!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point:
You can buy Schuster, Pelegrini, Juande, Mourinho, Cristiano, Kaka, Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, Xabi, Pepe, Sneijder, Carvalho, Higuain, Robben... but simply Barca team is not normal Very Happy

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 pm

SSC Barca Goals – Ray Hudson

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZPplK38LQY[/youtube]

Celebrations!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:18 pm

SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 301140_258581887500020_146032762088267_951299_7708908_n

Francesc Sottora, he is resposnible for tunel on Camp Nou.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 pm

The one thing that struck me about the game was the difference in fitness.
Madrid looked supremely fit while some of our players looked woefully short of it.Busquets,Pedro and Xavi being the prime examples.
Will take 2,3 weeks to get the team up to full fitness.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:47 pm

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

I really can't love messi any more than what I do now SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Smiley_heartSSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Smiley_heart

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Agreed harhar, he's not going to let those Portugese bastards take over Spanish football if he has something to say about it. I kind of like this new tougher Messi, he doesn't f*ck around anymore.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:47 am

ChollaVille wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

Dani Alves can not defend xD
LOLOLOLOLOL xD

Unfortunately this isnt proof Alves can defend, Cristiano only beats slow players who dont play for top teams 1 v 1. Everyone else, he fails consistently.

If someone did the stats, I would bet, Messi dribbles 2 players without losing the ball more often then Cristiano dribbles 1.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3