anouarjuve
ErPupone
salmano9
Luca
tareks
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Balotelli! - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by zarola Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Totti provokes Balotelli. Balotelli gets hated at Roma. He sits on the bench. Requests transfer.

zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Mike: what do you think of, I know this is not happening, Balotelli at Roma ? I always advocate for him going there because I think the setup is one that would allow him to gain training from Luis who knows what to do with youth, but also how to keep a strict regime and give individual attention to each and every player.

Bit off-topic, but hey, who is complaining ? Wink

If it weren't for his attitude, I wouldn't complain one bit. Tactically, he would fit ok, probably out on the left (though that's where Bojan would probably play best). Given his attitude though, along with his past against Roma, I wouldn't want him on the team. I think Luis Enrique would actually kill him.

zarola wrote:

Totti provokes Balotelli. Balotelli gets hated at Roma. He sits on the bench. Requests transfer.

How did Totti provoke Balotelli? Do you actually think Totti lashed out for no reason? No, Balotelli was provoking Totti since he got on the field and he had enough of it. And Totti was f**kin crucified by everyone for this, but in Rome we had enough of Balotelli. First, his goal against us at San Siro where he stuck out his toungue and celebrated disrespctfully in front of the Roma fans, then this. Of course he gets hated by us, he doesn't help his case.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Well I agree he has a past, but the fact of the matter is he is only 20 [turns 21 tomorrow] so he has a future, which is potentially about 14-16 years; immense.

I think Enrique would whip him into shape. He needs love, but tough love. You think Conte, or even Luis Enrique would take Balotelli telling to f**k off ? The ball would be rammed up his ass so quickly he would walk with a limp for the rest of his career.

Balotelli just needs to be moulded, right now he is a pile of clay.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Erpupone I was saying if Balotelli were to join Roma, and Totti were to provoke him, balotelli would get blamed and tormented by the media and roma fans, then he would be benched qnd request a transfer.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:37 pm

zarola wrote:Erpupone I was saying if Balotelli were to join Roma, and Totti were to provoke him, balotelli would get blamed and tormented by the media and roma fans, then he would be benched qnd request a transfer.

Damn. Forgot all about Totti. When he retires, go for Balo. He will be only 22-24 anyways.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Roma is worse than Torino in terms of hatred and discrimination towards Balotelli....

Does no one remember:

Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli has once again been the target of racist abuse.

The 18-year-old Palermo-born son of Ghanaian immigrants was insulted verbally and had bananas thrown at him by a small group of Roma ultras at the weekend.

Balotelli is in the Italian capital preparing for this month's European Under 21 Championship.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1191582/Inter-Milan-star-Mario-Balotelli-suffers-racist-abuse-Rome.html#ixzz1UjxFmKRu

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Luca wrote:Roma is worse than Torino in terms of hatred and discrimination towards Balotelli....

Does no one remember:

Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli has once again been the target of racist abuse.

The 18-year-old Palermo-born son of Ghanaian immigrants was insulted verbally and had bananas thrown at him by a small group of Roma ultras at the weekend.

Balotelli is in the Italian capital preparing for this month's European Under 21 Championship.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1191582/Inter-Milan-star-Mario-Balotelli-suffers-racist-abuse-Rome.html#ixzz1UjxFmKRu

Honestly, this is what I think.

People need to insult something about someone, and if he happens to be black, perfect oppurtunity. I do not support nor condone this, but I think that is it.

I do this too. I like Claudio Ranieri, but in defence of his quote saying Totti > Del Piero, my Romanista friend tried to use it against me, I said "Ranieri was fired three times and is unemployed, but let us take his word for it."

If you hate the color blue, and I hate you, I will attack that.

Notice Juventus fans made fun of him and jeered him on for being black, yet Momo Sissoko is a pure black man and he has no comments made towards him ? Azzurri fans do not make fun of Balo either in games as far as I am aware.

So it is all a matter of his attitude. Besides, the fact Totti called him the "N" word must have made others do it too. Monkey see, monkey do.*

*No pun intended.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 pm

ErPupone wrote:I've never seen that video, thanks for sharing. I never knew about the Lumezzane incident and of course being booed and whistled at 15 years old is extremely difficult to take. Unfortunately there are some idiots who picked on him just because of his race. That being said, I don't think he's helping his case by throwing darts at youth players, throwing the Inter shirt to the ground after not playing well and trying that move against the Galaxy. That just fuels the hate that there is towards him. I would've figured that, seeing as how he's playing under Mancini who gave him his first shot at Inter and who has always believed in him, that he would find motivation to do well, at least for his coach. It seems as if he's doing worst than Cassano, so I'm having doubts over Balotelli ever giving 100% effort for a consistent period, like Antonio has done for the most part over the last 3 years.

Also, as pasquale said, his understanding with the rest of the team isn't as good as it should be. He has barely played for Italy, granted, but he has to get in better synchronization with the rest of the squad. I noticed yesterday in the first half that Italy was playing really compact, pressing as a unit rather than as individuals. Balotelli doesn't have that drive to apply that much pressure when off the ball and that just breaks the link between our midfield and our attackers. That's one of the reasons why Italy really slowed down in the second half and risked conceding a few goals. This isn't the same Italy as in 2002 or 2006 with world class defenders like Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro and so on (and I've already expressed my doubts over Bonucci, Ranocchia and Gamberini). We need to defend as a unit of 11 players, rather than a backline of 4 with an anchor man. That's why Balotelli needs to put in a lot more effort when off the ball. At least that's how I see it...

Ah well now you know more about his background. Though somethings need to be realized, those darts were not real darts, and they couldn't harm anyone. Though it was not right, it was harmless and in my opinion should not be taken seriously, in fact if they were real darts he could of been arrested, as they can be used a weapon and can be considered assault. Though it is childish, he is young and I guess finding away to have fun haha. As for the Inter Jesery being thrown, I will be the first to approve that because I dispize Inter and I was happy when he did that, he was bound to leave the club already. Though it was wrong, he was abused through out the whole time he played by the fans, poor performance or not, they booed, radically abused him, and even after them game, fans surrounded his car, threatening to kill him, the poor guy was crying, he knew he was wrong, but what they did was worst. So I don't blame Balotelli at all in those two incidents. As for Galaxy, it's pretty obvious he heard a whistle and thought it was offside and in fact that was the case, and no it was not an excuse. You actually expect him to do that move then just walk down like nothing happened, he would had some sort of reaction if he did do that for real. His arguments with Mancini were about he though he was caught offside, so he has every right to pledge his case to him. But by any means, Balotelli did score their first goal in that game so...

But you see, when playing for the national team you need the motivation and you get the motivation from one part of being proud to be an Italian and trust me he is. The man told SKY that he dislikes the way of living in England, he does not like the City of Manchester, and is home sick and is not use to their culture. He wants to return to Italy, just shows all the love he has for his friends, family and country. What Balotelli needs to do is what he did back in City's FA final and be the player he was there, as he was named man of the match and he did great, hopefully this season he will improve because as you said, there is no doubt this man has talent and skill.

Well you see you brought up Cassano on how both players are the same, but did different things in their past and Balotelli's present. Cassano should be the real role model here and teach Balotelli to calm down and in fact he has. I remember when Balotelli was in the U21 squad and he was asked about Cassano, they never met before, nor speak with eachother and Cassano in fact called up to say to calm down, and to learn what he is doing is wrong, and hopefully he continues to do that.

Sorry Mike, but I got to completely disagree. Balotelli's performance on the pitch had nothing to do with Spain dominating in the second half. In fact Italy played well in the first 30 minutes, but then stopped putting much pressure deep into Spain's territory, they laid back more. Yes they did get more opportunities, but more on the offensive rush, not by having possession. Already through the second half, the same story, Spain held more of the ball, without Balotelli still on the pitch. Balotelli came on the last 20 minutes, and things were still the same. By that same reasoning that you brought out about Balotelli, I can say the same about Pazzini in fact did nothing when it came to attack or defend, so in this case Pazzini was worst in both sides. Balotelli on the other when he came on the pitch, dominated, got some chances, but couldn't finish.

The reason why we were able to dominate was because of Prandelli's great choices in choosing two defensive midfielders and Pirlo. This little formation might explain it.

Balotelli! - Page 2 ItalySpain

As for Balotelli not connecting well with the squad, well for one you said it before, never again Balotelli and Pazzini. Two strikers who don't want to pass the ball. Aquilani was doing all of it for them, granted Aquilani most of time passed it to Balotelli, but that was just because Prandelli told him too. Balotelli needed someone like Cassano next to him, and trust me when I say this, both would be deadly if they in fact played together. Giovinco as well, maybe even Rossi as they both played in the U21 level.

Mike, I'm not sure if you noticed, but when we defend... When not in possession, the two forwards dropped back to support the midfield, effectively forming a 4-6-0 formation, albeit one that was geared towards a lightning counter attack. The starting central defensive pairing of Chiellini-Ranocchia looks extremely natural on paper, and certainly both players have the natural talent to succeed at these levels. It is certainly the best defensive duo Italy can field at the moment, and their talent is unquestionable. Overall, they played quite well, especially Chiellini taking on the incredibly physical Llorente excellently what I am saying is we all expect a bit more from the Azzurri center backs.

tareks wrote:What about the fact that most of the balls he got yesterday,he ended up by loosing it,while trying to make some silly moves(trying to pass through 3 players,passing the ball with his heel..)

Wait what? Well what do you expect, you had most of the time on the flank Balotelli with the ball, against 3 players. He was always closed in, he did that to waste time and to win throw in's for the squad. Other than that, he did not always lose the ball in fact got through Busquets twice with great moves and just missed his finishing, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:Roma is worse than Torino in terms of hatred and discrimination towards Balotelli....

Does no one remember:

People need to insult something about someone, and if he happens to be black, perfect oppurtunity. I do not support nor condone this, but I think that is it.

I do this too. I like Claudio Ranieri, but in defence of his quote saying Totti > Del Piero, my Romanista friend tried to use it against me, I said "Ranieri was fired three times and is unemployed, but let us take his word for it."

Notice Juventus fans made fun of him and jeered him on for being black, yet Momo Sissoko is a pure black man and he has no comments made towards him ? Azzurri fans do not make fun of Balo either in games as far as I am aware.

So it is all a matter of his attitude. Besides, the fact Totti called him the "N" word must have made others do it too. Monkey see, monkey do.*

*No pun intended.

It's true but is disgraceful nonetheless.
It is one thing to attack his attitude (changeable) or his play (changeable) but his race... it is disgusting.
I can also understand him not wanting to go to Roma or Juventus, it really depends on the kind of person he is.
If he did go to either club if could be a harsh "welcoming" but eventually it would be his play that is focused on.

Lots of pressure would be on him to perform.
I absolutely love Super Mario though, just thought I would add. I am always pulling for him to do well, he has so much talent.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Does no one remember:

*No pun intended.

It's true but is disgraceful nonetheless.
It is one thing to attack his attitude (changeable) or his play (changeable) but his race... it is disgusting.
I can also understand him not wanting to go to Roma or Juventus, it really depends on the kind of person he is.
If he did go to either club if could be a harsh "welcoming" but eventually it would be his play that is focused on.

Lots of pressure would be on him to perform.
I absolutely love Super Mario though, just thought I would add. I am always pulling for him to do well, he has so much talent.

No complaints with what you say bro, to me, I find racism as being a pitiful attempt of attacking someone. Martin Luther King said it, judge on character, not on race because you do not choose your race, you choose your character though. I have no problem with insulting players, such as Ibrahimovic being a gypsy, Figo being judas, etc. but to make fun of them racially is just making fun of every black person, even Thuram who was a legend.

I love Mario too, and even though he does not have good experiences in Italia, he wants to go back. Notice in Antonio's video, when asked if he was enjoying himself, he said, "Not like Italia, but it is okay here."

Think. He liked Italia more, a place where he was thrown racial insults. Clearly he wants the Serie A, and I think a club should go after him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 pm

There is a reason why I have Mario in my sig :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm

zarola wrote:Erpupone I was saying if Balotelli were to join Roma, and Totti were to provoke him, balotelli would get blamed and tormented by the media and roma fans, then he would be benched qnd request a transfer.

My bad, I misunderstood what you were saying. I just get pissed everytime someone posts that video, it only shows one side of the argument (though both players were wrong, more of a Zidane-like incident). But yes Totti and Balotelli would never be able to play on the same team. Just look back at Totti-Cassano; they were friends but had their misunderstandings, mostly because Totti didn't like Cassano's attitude at times, so in the end Cassano had to leave. Totti and Balotelli, on the other hand, have a negative past and I don't thin either of them would forgive the other, let alone play together. But hey, who knows?

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Does no one remember:

*No pun intended.

I agree. People are just using race as an excuse to abuse him simply because they don't like him and they know that it's going to get him angry. Guys like Santacroce and Ogbonna haven't been racially abused or accused of being "non-Italian" because people don't have anything against them. I think people pick on Balotelli because they simply don't like him, not because he's black. But, they go too far when they racially abuse him (the monkey chants and stuff like that) because that's just plain ignorance.

sciacca wrote:
ErPupone wrote:I've never seen that video, thanks for sharing. I never knew about the Lumezzane incident and of course being booed and whistled at 15 years old is extremely difficult to take. Unfortunately there are some idiots who picked on him just because of his race. That being said, I don't think he's helping his case by throwing darts at youth players, throwing the Inter shirt to the ground after not playing well and trying that move against the Galaxy. That just fuels the hate that there is towards him. I would've figured that, seeing as how he's playing under Mancini who gave him his first shot at Inter and who has always believed in him, that he would find motivation to do well, at least for his coach. It seems as if he's doing worst than Cassano, so I'm having doubts over Balotelli ever giving 100% effort for a consistent period, like Antonio has done for the most part over the last 3 years.

Also, as pasquale said, his understanding with the rest of the team isn't as good as it should be. He has barely played for Italy, granted, but he has to get in better synchronization with the rest of the squad. I noticed yesterday in the first half that Italy was playing really compact, pressing as a unit rather than as individuals. Balotelli doesn't have that drive to apply that much pressure when off the ball and that just breaks the link between our midfield and our attackers. That's one of the reasons why Italy really slowed down in the second half and risked conceding a few goals. This isn't the same Italy as in 2002 or 2006 with world class defenders like Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro and so on (and I've already expressed my doubts over Bonucci, Ranocchia and Gamberini). We need to defend as a unit of 11 players, rather than a backline of 4 with an anchor man. That's why Balotelli needs to put in a lot more effort when off the ball. At least that's how I see it...

Ah well now you know more about his background. Though somethings need to be realized, those darts were not real darts, and they couldn't harm anyone. Though it was not right, it was harmless and in my opinion should not be taken seriously, in fact if they were real darts he could of been arrested, as they can be used a weapon and can be considered assault. Though it is childish, he is young and I guess finding away to have fun haha. As for the Inter Jesery being thrown, I will be the first to approve that because I dispize Inter and I was happy when he did that, he was bound to leave the club already. Though it was wrong, he was abused through out the whole time he played by the fans, poor performance or not, they booed, radically abused him, and even after them game, fans surrounded his car, threatening to kill him, the poor guy was crying, he knew he was wrong, but what they did was worst. So I don't blame Balotelli at all in those two incidents. As for Galaxy, it's pretty obvious he heard a whistle and thought it was offside and in fact that was the case, and no it was not an excuse. You actually expect him to do that move then just walk down like nothing happened, he would had some sort of reaction if he did do that for real. His arguments with Mancini were about he though he was caught offside, so he has every right to pledge his case to him. But by any means, Balotelli did score their first goal in that game so...

But you see, when playing for the national team you need the motivation and you get the motivation from one part of being proud to be an Italian and trust me he is. The man told SKY that he dislikes the way of living in England, he does not like the City of Manchester, and is home sick and is not use to their culture. He wants to return to Italy, just shows all the love he has for his friends, family and country. What Balotelli needs to do is what he did back in City's FA final and be the player he was there, as he was named man of the match and he did great, hopefully this season he will improve because as you said, there is no doubt this man has talent and skill.

Well you see you brought up Cassano on how both players are the same, but did different things in their past and Balotelli's present. Cassano should be the real role model here and teach Balotelli to calm down and in fact he has. I remember when Balotelli was in the U21 squad and he was asked about Cassano, they never met before, nor speak with eachother and Cassano in fact called up to say to calm down, and to learn what he is doing is wrong, and hopefully he continues to do that.

Sorry Mike, but I got to completely disagree. Balotelli's performance on the pitch had nothing to do with Spain dominating in the second half. In fact Italy played well in the first 30 minutes, but then stopped putting much pressure deep into Spain's territory, they laid back more. Yes they did get more opportunities, but more on the offensive rush, not by having possession. Already through the second half, the same story, Spain held more of the ball, without Balotelli still on the pitch. Balotelli came on the last 20 minutes, and things were still the same. By that same reasoning that you brought out about Balotelli, I can say the same about Pazzini in fact did nothing when it came to attack or defend, so in this case Pazzini was worst in both sides. Balotelli on the other when he came on the pitch, dominated, got some chances, but couldn't finish.

The reason why we were able to dominate was because of Prandelli's great choices in choosing two defensive midfielders and Pirlo. This little formation might explain it.

Balotelli! - Page 2 ItalySpain

As for Balotelli not connecting well with the squad, well for one you said it before, never again Balotelli and Pazzini. Two strikers who don't want to pass the ball. Aquilani was doing all of it for them, granted Aquilani most of time passed it to Balotelli, but that was just because Prandelli told him too. Balotelli needed someone like Cassano next to him, and trust me when I say this, both would be deadly if they in fact played together. Giovinco as well, maybe even Rossi as they both played in the U21 level.

Mike, I'm not sure if you noticed, but when we defend... When not in possession, the two forwards dropped back to support the midfield, effectively forming a 4-6-0 formation, albeit one that was geared towards a lightning counter attack. The starting central defensive pairing of Chiellini-Ranocchia looks extremely natural on paper, and certainly both players have the natural talent to succeed at these levels. It is certainly the best defensive duo Italy can field at the moment, and their talent is unquestionable. Overall, they played quite well, especially Chiellini taking on the incredibly physical Llorente excellently what I am saying is we all expect a bit more from the Azzurri center backs.

I said it was one of the reasons, not the only reason. It may have been Prandelli's decision to have him stay back though, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Though since Balotelli came in late, he could've put in a lot more effort given the fact that he had fresher legs than anyone on the pitch. And Pazzini did no better (actually I was a little disappointed that Pazzini barely got into the game). When we applied pressure in the first 30 minutes, Spain barely did anything with their possession. Cassano and Rossi battled hard and barely gave the Spain defenders any time on the ball, while De Rossi and Montolivo covered their players perfectly. In the second half, we could have continued to do the same and not risk giving up those chances.

And yesterday, in the first 30 minutes, we defended incredibly well. As I just pointed out, everyone was defending as a unit and we applied so much pressure that they couldn't get themselves settled. We only switched to that "4-6-0" formation late in the first half and then in the second (mainly because Rossi and Cassano couldn't possibly keep up playing at that pace for so long). However, when we had Balotelli and Pazzini, along with Marchisio, Aquilani and Nocerino, we could've switched back to our original mentality to take some pressure off our center backs. Unfortunately though, Balotelli and Pazzini imo would be unwilling to apply that much pressure, forcing us to drop back. Because of that, our backline risked getting cut open a few times.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Ah, well it wasn't the main reason. Well if everyone were playing more back then I'm not surprised if Balotelli did as well. But Mike, I have to disagree, sure he didn't put maximum Effort, but he did put enough. He in fact worked hard finding open space and did it great with Aquilani finding him twice and he took both runs through Busquets without problems, all he messed up was his finishing. Other than that, he did was he had to do, control the ball and hold it as long as possible as instructed. Also as posted before, Prandelli was statisfied with Balotelli's efforts nonetheless. The problem with Pazzini was also mentioned before lies with the fact that Balotelli never passed the ball, though it's not Balotelli's job to and no surprise because he loves scoring, there was just no was for Pazzini to get in the game. Pazzini got fustrated at times when he found space in the box, but Balotelli didn't decide to pass. But the reason why Balotelli managed to always get the ball is because he in fact did great to get and control which always show's promise of being a support striker, though next time Prandelli should instruct him to pass the ball., You see if you had someone like Cassano, then Pazzini would be more into the game as Cassano is a play maker and would pass the ball.

Spain didn't do nothing with their possession because we contested each and every ball and not allowing Spain’s default passing game to take over. We played very deep in those minutes as well. It was truly remarkable how aggressively Italy pressed once they lost possession of the ball sometimes even pressing at the top of the opposition’s penalty box. Agreed about the 4-6-0.

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Mario Balotelli is simply the best Italian prospect since Baggio. He can be as good as he wants to be. He can be as good as Baggio and even as good as Ronaldo, Il Fenomeno.

The problem is his attitude, which has alot to do with the racist activity of the fans in Italy and also Balotelli being immature and doing stupid things to provoke people.

I will say it again, Balotelli > Rossi and Aguero and if Marotta can get him for under 20m then that would be a Moggiesque move to say the least. He can be one of the best players in the world, if not the best, if he ever gets his head screwed on straight.

I would love to see Balotelli come to Juve, if we can get him plus Cassano then we would be a powerhouse. Cassano looked great in the friendly, if Milan just want him to sit on the bench then we should put in a bid for him.

If Balotelli is our Mr. X then Marotta surely has redeemed himself and Marotta can become legendary if he were to make a move like that. We need a Mr. X to come to Juve, and I'm not talkiing about Aquilani or a LW. I'm talking about a player that can be a game changer, an ace in the hole, a true world class player. I can't think of anyone better with more potential to be our Mr. X than Mario Balotelli...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:02 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Mario Balotelli is simply the best Italian prospect since Baggio. He can be as good as he wants to be. He can be as good as Baggio and even as good as Ronaldo, Il Fenomeno.

The problem is his attitude, which has alot to do with the racist activity of the fans in Italy and also Balotelli being immature and doing stupid things to provoke people.

I will say it again, Balotelli > Rossi and Aguero and if Marotta can get him for under 20m then that would be a Moggiesque move to say the least. He can be one of the best players in the world, if not the best, if he ever gets his head screwed on straight.

I would love to see Balotelli come to Juve, if we can get him plus Cassano then we would be a powerhouse. Cassano looked great in the friendly, if Milan just want him to sit on the bench then we should put in a bid for him.

If Balotelli is our Mr. X then Marotta surely has redeemed himself and Marotta can become legendary if he were to make a move like that. We need a Mr. X to come to Juve, and I'm not talkiing about Aquilani or a LW. I'm talking about a player that can be a game changer, an ace in the hole, a true world class player. I can't think of anyone better with more potential to be our Mr. X than Mario Balotelli...
+1
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Mario Balotelli is simply the best Italian prospect since Baggio. He can be as good as he wants to be. He can be as good as Baggio and even as good as Ronaldo, Il Fenomeno.

Prospect, not player and you are probably right, some may say Cassano, however in this past decade, Balotelli was named our best U20 player which is a shock, it was the first time in a very long time that an Italian U20 player would score 20+ goals in total before turning 21. So since Baggio does seem correct, but once again as a prospect not a player. He can be a great player, hopefully he turns into that.

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Why is need to discuss about Balotelli since he is the most hated player at Juve Ultras
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 am

juvefanmkd wrote:Why is need to discuss about Balotelli since he is the most hated player at Juve Ultras

True, but they hate him for the wrong reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 am

sciacca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:Why is need to discuss about Balotelli since he is the most hated player at Juve Ultras

True, but they hate him for the wrong reasons.

actually they hate him for the right reasons he spoke badly of juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 am

False, he never did. I may be mistaken, and if he did, please explain to me more about him speaking bad, because this is the first time I hear this to be honest Razz.

They hate him because he scored those two goals against us in two matches, then the incident that happen with him diving on Felipe Melo resulting Buffon to fight with Thiago Motta. And now, they racially abuse the guy which is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:38 am

sciacca wrote:False, he never did. I may be mistaken, and if he did, please explain to me more about him speaking bad, because this is the first time I hear this to be honest Razz.

They hate him because he scored those two goals against us in two matches, then the incident that happen with him diving on Felipe Melo resulting Buffon to fight with Thiago Motta. And now, they racially abuse the guy which is wrong.

he disrespected ADP and Totti on many ocasions and provoked our fans as bull is provoked by the toreador .....after juve going back he also spoke badly many time
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:39 am

Totti was one side of the story, but Devi Balotelli never did do anything to Del Piero... To the fans, all he did was said 'Sh' with the hand gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:45 am

sciacca wrote:Totti was one side of the story, but Devi Balotelli never did do anything to Del Piero... To the fans, all he did was said 'Sh' with the hand gesture.

oh no no he said ADP and totti are never legends ...and that he is better than them even now ...If memory serves me well .....also he always provoked and attacked our fans :/ but I may be mistaking
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:54 am

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Totti was one side of the story, but Devi Balotelli never did do anything to Del Piero... To the fans, all he did was said 'Sh' with the hand gesture.

oh no no he said ADP and totti are never legends ...and that he is better than them even now ...If memory serves me well .....also he always provoked and attacked our fans :/ but I may be mistaking

He never directly said that to ADP and Totti he said,

"I'm better than anyone, Only Messi is better", however he said that as a joke. He even said, I'm kidding. The Italian media made it a big deal. No Balotelli never provoked our fans, the only thing he did directly to them is using the hand gesture to saying shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am

I just remember Balotelli diving hard vs. Juventus:

On an "attack" by Melo

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 am

Well this is when the hate from the Roma fans started. A game which we very much deserved to win, this penalty brought Inter back in the match which ended 3-3.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next