juve_gigi
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Balotelli!!! Empty Balotelli!!!

Post by juve_gigi Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Did you see his goal today???

BALOTELLI!!!!

And he also hit the post as well. C'mon Marotta, pull the trigger, he is the game changer we are missing.

We get Balotell and we are instantly scudetto favourites...

Forza MARIO BALOTELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Balotelli!!! Empty Re: Balotelli!!!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm

BALOTELLI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A RUN !
WHAT A FINISH !
WHAT A GOAL !

DIDN'T PLAY, SINCE HIS DEBUT! SCORED IN 10 MINUTES!
NOW HIS SECOND GAME AND SCORES AN AMAZING GOAL!

FORZA BALOTELLI! COME TO JUVENTUS !

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:39 pm

We can dream but he will never come the drughi would kill marotta ...btw I loved Kaka and still love him ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We can dream but he will never come the drughi would kill marotta ...btw I loved Kaka and still love him ...

Damn, you discovered my master plan... Evil or Very Mad

Razz Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We can dream but he will never come the drughi would kill marotta ...btw I loved Kaka and still love him ...

Razz Razz

I would only approve your plan if I am the new Manager of Juve or If I take Marotta's position ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 pm

You guys can keep dreaming he is already in red and black if you noticed in that clip.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:00 am

baresi wrote:You guys can keep dreaming he is already in red and black if you noticed in that clip.

Haha, good call, I'll have to give you that one... Embarassed

But don't worry, the red is just a distraction, he will eventually see the light, and go to his rightful place in the black and white...

:flower:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Razz Razz

I would only approve your plan if I am the new Manager of Juve or If I take Marotta's position ..

Ok, good tradeoff, DeviAngel is now OFFICIALLY our new manager!!

Your first order of business... Get MARIO BALOTELLI... Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 am

I cant believe people want him at Juve... :facepalm: doesnt make sense to me at all.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:46 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:I cant believe people want him at Juve... :facepalm: doesnt make sense to me at all.

I cant believe you disapprove of Balotelli !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:01 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:I cant believe people want him at Juve... :facepalm: doesnt make sense to me at all.

For good reason! First of all, there are many other players we can get that are just as good if not better than him for the same price.

Secondly, he is inconsistent.

Thirdly, he has a horrible mentality/attitude problem.

and Fourthly, he is affiliated with Inter (however the first 3 reasons are far more important).
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 am

First of all, there are many other players, but Balotelli is rare. A rare Italian footballer, at his hightest potential and skill. It has been a decade since the likes of Cassano... as we seen someone like Balotelli. Proclaimed to be the next Baggio at his rate.

Second, he's not completely incosistent. At the age of 18-20 he managed to score more than 20 goals with Inter, making him the best U20 player this past decade. Managed to score many goals with the U21 squad, including a mangnificant debut goal with them. When called upon for Man City, most of the time he was there. Scored 11 goals in 21 appereances for them, for a player at that age, at that level, dosen't seem inconsistent to me. His last two games, made him score two goals. Sure he does not play all the time, but he's young and growing and now with Tevez gone, that will make the incositency irrelavent.

'Horrible'? Very, very doubtful. In that case, your getting fed all the none sense that America like to stir up when it comes to the LA Galaxy game and Balotelli's miss. He thought he was offside, and plus Prandelli didn't mind, he still got called up. As for the other things he's done, Cassano's done it. Totti's done it. It happens, he's changing now. Just last game, he went running to Mancini and hugged him when he scored. He scored again today and actually smiled. He is particiapting in volunteering events with the national team, when for example he joined Buffon and Prandelli at the prison. The guy actually went to Stop bullying campaigns as well.

Oh yes... affiliated with Inter. A squad in which Balotelli left? Where Balotelli took their rotten jersey and smashed it down to the pitch... Where he dispized it. Balotelli played for Inter, but never wanted too.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 am

What a lucky break.... went from fifth choice to citys go to man. This is his break through season. Hes staying at city now as long as mancinis there, u realize that... right?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:58 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:First of all, there are many other players, but Balotelli is rare. A rare Italian footballer, at his hightest potential and skill. It has been a decade since the likes of Cassano... as we seen someone like Balotelli. Proclaimed to be the next Baggio at his rate.

Second, he's not completely incosistent. At the age of 18-20 he managed to score more than 20 goals with Inter, making him the best U20 player this past decade. Managed to score many goals with the U21 squad, including a mangnificant debut goal with them. When called upon for Man City, most of the time he was there. Scored 11 goals in 21 appereances for them, for a player at that age, at that level, dosen't seem inconsistent to me. His last two games, made him score two goals. Sure he does not play all the time, but he's young and growing and now with Tevez gone, that will make the incositency irrelavent.

'Horrible'? Very, very doubtful. In that case, your getting fed all the none sense that America like to stir up when it comes to the LA Galaxy game and Balotelli's miss. He thought he was offside, and plus Prandelli didn't mind, he still got called up. As for the other things he's done, Cassano's done it. Totti's done it. It happens, he's changing now. Just last game, he went running to Mancini and hugged him when he scored. He scored again today and actually smiled. He is particiapting in volunteering events with the national team, when for example he joined Buffon and Prandelli at the prison. The guy actually went to Stop bullying campaigns as well.

Oh yes... affiliated with Inter. A squad in which Balotelli left? Where Balotelli took their rotten jersey and smashed it down to the pitch... Where he dispized it. Balotelli played for Inter, but never wanted too.

Amen fratello. I couldn't have said it any better myself... banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 am

zarola wrote:What a lucky break.... went from fifth choice to citys go to man. This is his break through season. Hes staying at city now as long as mancinis there, u realize that... right?

He hates Manchester, he will not stay. He wants to go back to Italy, he has said it many times. And he is not really their go to man as Aguero and Dzeko are still ahead of him in the pecking order.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:05 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

For good reason! First of all, there are many other players we can get that are just as good if not better than him for the same price.

Secondly, he is inconsistent.

Thirdly, he has a horrible mentality/attitude problem.

and Fourthly, he is affiliated with Inter (however the first 3 reasons are far more important).

Name ONE player better than Balotelli, or at the very least has more potential, that Juventus can realistically get...

As for inconsistency and the attitude thing, Tony has already addressed this in his post. Totti spit on another player and was suspended many times and he is still an icon in Italy and a Romanista legend. Cassano has done far worse than Balotelli and is currently the player that Prandelli is building his national team around, not to mention that Cassano is one of the main playmakers of Milan right now.

As for Inter, I am not going to hold it against him for playing there. The last time I checked some dude by the name of Fabio Cannavaro, one of the greatest Juventini ever and an Italian legend, played for Inter right before he was transferred to Juventus. Nobody seemed to mind that transaction...

Last edited by juve_gigi on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:05 am

juve_gigi wrote:
zarola wrote:What a lucky break.... went from fifth choice to citys go to man. This is his break through season. Hes staying at city now as long as mancinis there, u realize that... right?

He hates Manchester, he will not stay. He wants to go back to Italy, he has said it many times. And he is not really their go to man as Aguero and Dzeko are still ahead of him in the pecking order.

I think Mancini is slightly upset with Dzeko for his freak out from last game. Aguero isn't competition, he can play with Balotelli.

He likes Mancini, he has no reason to leave, especially if he starts breaking through... where will he go? Milan don't need him. Juve are racist, Roma are racist, Inter are racist....
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 am

damn good goal!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:16 am

zarola wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

I think Mancini is slightly upset with Dzeko for his freak out from last game. Aguero isn't competition, he can play with Balotelli.

He likes Mancini, he has no reason to leave, especially if he starts breaking through... where will he go? Milan don't need him. Juve are racist, Roma are racist, Inter are racist....

Yes Aguero can play with Balotelli, as Balotelli can play many positions including the number 9. However his best position is as a support striker and so him and Aguero really play the same position. Also, they paid an arm and a leg for Dzeko and he is a deadly striker, so I am sure he will not be a bench warmer at ManCity.

As for the racist thing, I am not gonna go into that as that is the creation of just a small minority of low life fans in Italy that aren't really football fans. Juventus have had many black players on their team who have been cherished by the fans, some have even been adored. Same with Inter and same thing with Milan. This whole racist thing is just all a bunch of bullshit and it disgusts me really. There is no place in football and in life for racism of any kind, so I look at that as a non-issue for Balotelli and for any other black player...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:22 am

Cotes wrote:damn good goal!!!

He thought he was playing for AC Milan. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 am

english_jewel wrote:
Cotes wrote:damn good goal!!!

He thought he was playing for AC Milan. Laughing

that doesn't help u...
U a chelsea fan :p
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:54 am

Doesn't matter. He ain't leaving Man City anytime soon. The Man City ownership isn't stupid. They know the talent that they have in Balotelli and they will do what it takes to make him happy.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 am

B.NEWS : DeviAngel signs Eden Hazard

B.NEWS : Benzema is near Juventus switch
DeviAngel
DeviAngel