Balotelli!

+10
juve_gigi
JuvenelCuore
pasquale22
DeviAngel
zarola
anouarjuve
ErPupone
salmano9
Luca
tareks
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Balotelli! Empty Balotelli!

Post by tareks Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 am

I know it's not directly related to Juve,but I can't just pass by his performance today..

This guy is really awfull,in general imo not only in this game,he has nothing,no special skills,no "Grinta",no physical abilities(or he has it but he simply doesn't want to strain himself),basically nothing more than just his stupid acts,that ego thing..
So I hope that Matri,will take him place asap!
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 am

WHAT

I thought he was fantastic..
He may have missed his shots to score but he absolutely destroyed his defender any time he was in the situation (which happened quite often).

smh I just don't agree with this absurd assessment.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:52 am

He f***** up today
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:57 am

tareks wrote:I know it's not directly related to Juve,but I can't just pass by his performance today..

This guy is really awfull,in general imo not only in this game,he has nothing,no special skills,no "Grinta",no physical abilities(or he has it but he simply doesn't want to strain himself),basically nothing more than just his stupid acts,that ego thing..
So I hope that Matri,will take him place asap!

This, it's all he's missing to tear everyone apart. The kid has so much talent, more than anyone can wish for. But he just can't get his head down and work without losing his concentration. He seems to have no motivation, exactly opposite of Cassano last night.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by anouarjuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:58 am

he don't have the finish, the ability of a top goal scorer... today he passed hard situations and he made so many mediocre finish
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 492
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:07 am

WHAT???????????????

Did you see his final run? What game did you see?

For those claiming missing shots... Cassano had three clear oppurtunities and did not score. Rossi two of them, did not score.

Balotelli was on for 20 minutes. Had two chances to score, and did great. All he missed was motivation... Players like Aguero face the exact same thing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by zarola Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 am

scratch
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 am

zarola wrote: scratch

If you guys didn't see, Balotelli yesterday during Coverciano scored a goal from the exact same position from his first shot, in the top left corner. He was trying to do the same thing, and in fact was close.

Anyways Zarola I feel the same way, It's like What... scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 am

Prandelli: “He needs to grow, but above all understand that if he does, his physical strength and speed can be a devastating weapon.”

Prandelli's response on Balotelli's performance...

“Mario Balotelli did well and the important thing is even a few minutes can give you a good indication.

:coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by zarola Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:18 am

sciacca wrote:
zarola wrote: scratch

If you guys didn't see, Balotelli yesterday during Coverciano scored a goal from the exact same position from his first shot, in the top left corner. He was trying to do the same thing, and in fact was close.

Anyways Zarola I feel the same way, It's like What... scratch

I thought I was watching a different game there for a second scratch
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:22 am

Well seeing Prandelli's response, they surely did watch a different game...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 am

I thought his play was great.
No defender could touch him.
In isolation on the left he had no trouble beating his man.
Matri would struggle there, Matri would be switched for Pazzini, he is not as dynamic as Balotelli by any means.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:28 am

sciacca wrote:Well seeing Prandelli's response, they surely did watch a different game...

He didn't do anything wrong and definitely showed some glimpses of talent. But you can't deny that he lacks some motivation. He's always with his head down in his own little bubble. If he could just set his mind to something and work to it, he could be devastating. The problem is simply a mental one, not physical or talent-wise.

PS- I wasn't entirely convinced by the Balotelli-Pazzini partnership. I think that they have to be partnered by either Rossi or Cassano to be more effective.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:36 am

Luca wrote:I thought his play was great.
No defender could touch him.
In isolation on the left he had no trouble beating his man.
Matri would struggle there, Matri would be switched for Pazzini, he is not as dynamic as Balotelli by any means.

I completely agree, he only got stopped twice on a 3 vs 1 situation next to the touch line and once being blocked on his run, that's all really.

However, Matri would of worked better than Pazzini. Sure Pazzini assisted for Aquilani, but other than that was quite... Matri is more dynamic and would of worked better along side Balotelli... as they both can shift.

ErPupone wrote:
sciacca wrote:Well seeing Prandelli's response, they surely did watch a different game...

He didn't do anything wrong and definitely showed some glimpses of talent. But you can't deny that he lacks some motivation. He's always with his head down in his own little bubble. If he could just set his mind to something and work to it, he could be devastating. The problem is simply a mental one, not physical or talent-wise.

PS- I wasn't entirely convinced by the Balotelli-Pazzini partnership. I think that they have to be partnered by either Rossi or Cassano to be more effective.

I don't deny it as I posted before above that he did lack motivation, but that is normal, even the commentator caught up on that. He's young, and with what has happened to him vs LA Galaxy, can't really blame him. He knows he was lucky to be called up by Prandelli and Prandelli is going to be the right person to fix that problem, he was impressed and that is what counts. Balotelli did what he had to do. But then again, it's also part of his personality.

The best thing would be Cassano and Balotelli, though Cassano and Rossi is still the best. Though if Balotelli was in fact deadly and fixed his mental problems, imagine how amazing he would be with Cassano. He can do both the CF and SS role... It would be amazing, then again, if you want Pazzini, Cassano and Pazzini will work amazing as well as it was proven in the past one of strongest attacks in Serie A. Pazzini will only work with Wingers or with the proper Support Striker, if you notice he screamed at Balotelli at one point when he didn't pass the ball, Cassano would of. Most strikers would've though.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:50 am

sciacca wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
sciacca wrote:Well seeing Prandelli's response, they surely did watch a different game...

He didn't do anything wrong and definitely showed some glimpses of talent. But you can't deny that he lacks some motivation. He's always with his head down in his own little bubble. If he could just set his mind to something and work to it, he could be devastating. The problem is simply a mental one, not physical or talent-wise.

PS- I wasn't entirely convinced by the Balotelli-Pazzini partnership. I think that they have to be partnered by either Rossi or Cassano to be more effective.

I don't deny it as I posted before above that he did lack motivation, but that is normal, even the commentator caught up on that. He's young, and with what has happened to him vs LA Galaxy, can't really blame him. He knows he was lucky to be called up by Prandelli and Prandelli is going to be the right person to fix that problem, he was impressed and that is what counts. Balotelli did what he had to do. But then again, it's also part of his personality.

The best thing would be Cassano and Balotelli, though Cassano and Rossi is still the best. Though if Balotelli was in fact deadly and fixed his mental problems, imagine how amazing he would be with Cassano. He can do both the CF and SS role... It would be amazing, then again, if you want Pazzini, Cassano and Pazzini will work amazing as well as it was proven in the past one of strongest attacks in Serie A. Pazzini will only work with Wingers or with the proper Support Striker, if you notice he screamed at Balotelli at one point when he didn't pass the ball, Cassano would of. Most strikers would've though.


But you would think a young player like him would be working his ass off to make himself his permanent spot on Prandelli's national team. He was, as you said, lucky to get a call up this time around and showed barely any sign of motivation which disappoints me as an Italian. At least Cassano, when push comes to shove, does his best to get himself onto Prandelli's squad. Even if he makes a mistake (a tantrum of a sort or something like that), he puts it behind him and tries to make up for it. For Balotelli, it just always seems to get worst and he doesn't even try to help himself.

And I completely agree with your second paragraph. Pazzini needs, aside from a good support striker, good delivery from the flanks, something we can't guarantee him at this point in time. Someone like Matri would have an easier time fitting into the national team setup imo. Cassano-Rossi is the best way to go at the moment.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:06 am

Yes I do agree that he should prove himself to everyone, but the thing is he has tried, but failed as of now due to all the abuse he gets. From his haters, from the Inter Fans, from racist slurs to Media's making him look bad, all that already puts him down and what happened vs Galaxy a few weeks back, didn't make anything better, though it was a mistake because it was offside, he got shit with Mancini, and it was reported that he wouldn't get a call up, but Prandelli did, and with that all I can say is that Balotelli needs time and he will get that motivation, as long as people get behind him. Let's not forget, back when it was Italy vs Romania, Italian Ultras went to the stadium and booed Balotelli each time he had the ball, having banners against him and no 'blacks' in Italy and what not. Now add even what has happened in his life time.

Mike, I'd like to show you this, I don't know if you've seen it, but you will truly understand Balotelli after this. I suggest to watch the whole video, without skipping.



As for Cassano, it's normal for him to put his best out there, being that he was in his home town, but all in all he has been doing it since his return to the national team, even loosing weight. But that is only because he has no choice now, as he needs to win something, as he wants to suceed something, while Balotelli is still young and I think feels he has a whole life time ahead of him and that may also cause his lack of motivation.

As for Pazzini, I completely agree.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 am

I really dislike his char ( baloteli's) and I hated him for somethings he did and say for juve...but this guy has enormous talent and potential the best one I've seen since Il Phenomeno ( maybe lil in Falcao)....


baloteli can be the ST italy needs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:02 am

ST, SS, CF, LW, RW, AM He can be anything.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by pasquale22 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:05 am

DeviAngel wrote:I really dislike his char ( baloteli's) and I hated him for somethings he did and say for juve...but this guy has enormous talent and potential the best one I've seen since Il Phenomeno ( maybe lil in Falcao)....


baloteli can be the ST italy needs
Agree, if he had the same motivation and willingness as someone like eto'o he'd already be one of the best however is he the ST Italy needs? I'm not sure but I'm leaning more towards no. He doesn't really suit our style of play and I honesty don't ever think hel make it for Italy. I hope he does because he has great talent. But like u said I dislike the fact he disrespected our beloved bianconeri.

This morning... I thought he played well although he doesn't link up well with team and it seems he doesn't really follow their movement and more wen he gets the ball he likes to dictate the game on his own terms. Although he could've had a goal, if pazzo crossed better
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 am

pasquale22 wrote:
This morning... I thought he played well although he doesn't link up well with team and it seems he doesn't really follow their movement and more wen he gets the ball he likes to dictate the game on his own terms. Although he could've had a goal, if pazzo crossed better

It seems that you didn't read my other posts, Balotelli did good especially within 20 minutes of only playing...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 pm

sciacca wrote:Yes I do agree that he should prove himself to everyone, but the thing is he has tried, but failed as of now due to all the abuse he gets. From his haters, from the Inter Fans, from racist slurs to Media's making him look bad, all that already puts him down and what happened vs Galaxy a few weeks back, didn't make anything better, though it was a mistake because it was offside, he got shit with Mancini, and it was reported that he wouldn't get a call up, but Prandelli did, and with that all I can say is that Balotelli needs time and he will get that motivation, as long as people get behind him. Let's not forget, back when it was Italy vs Romania, Italian Ultras went to the stadium and booed Balotelli each time he had the ball, having banners against him and no 'blacks' in Italy and what not. Now add even what has happened in his life time.

Mike, I'd like to show you this, I don't know if you've seen it, but you will truly understand Balotelli after this. I suggest to watch the whole video, without skipping.



As for Cassano, it's normal for him to put his best out there, being that he was in his home town, but all in all he has been doing it since his return to the national team, even loosing weight. But that is only because he has no choice now, as he needs to win something, as he wants to suceed something, while Balotelli is still young and I think feels he has a whole life time ahead of him and that may also cause his lack of motivation.

As for Pazzini, I completely agree.

I've never seen that video, thanks for sharing. I never knew about the Lumezzane incident and of course being booed and whistled at 15 years old is extremely difficult to take. Unfortunately there are some idiots who picked on him just because of his race. That being said, I don't think he's helping his case by throwing darts at youth players, throwing the Inter shirt to the ground after not playing well and trying that move against the Galaxy. That just fuels the hate that there is towards him. I would've figured that, seeing as how he's playing under Mancini who gave him his first shot at Inter and who has always believed in him, that he would find motivation to do well, at least for his coach. It seems as if he's doing worst than Cassano, so I'm having doubts over Balotelli ever giving 100% effort for a consistent period, like Antonio has done for the most part over the last 3 years.

Also, as pasquale said, his understanding with the rest of the team isn't as good as it should be. He has barely played for Italy, granted, but he has to get in better synchronization with the rest of the squad. I noticed yesterday in the first half that Italy was playing really compact, pressing as a unit rather than as individuals. Balotelli doesn't have that drive to apply that much pressure when off the ball and that just breaks the link between our midfield and our attackers. That's one of the reasons why Italy really slowed down in the second half and risked conceding a few goals. This isn't the same Italy as in 2002 or 2006 with world class defenders like Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro and so on (and I've already expressed my doubts over Bonucci, Ranocchia and Gamberini). We need to defend as a unit of 11 players, rather than a backline of 4 with an anchor man. That's why Balotelli needs to put in a lot more effort when off the ball. At least that's how I see it...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by tareks Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

What about the fact that most of the balls he got yesterday,he ended up by loosing it,while trying to make some silly moves(trying to pass through 3 players,passing the ball with his heel..)
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by zarola Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Uhh Balotelli didnt lose the ball he was forcing saves, I dont even remember him doing a bad backheel.

I actually do agree that his synchronization is off, but the more he plays with the team the better it will be. As for his attitude, that doesnt mean hes not motivated. If you noticed, he was pressing their defense a lot. How he looked yesterday is how he always looks.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm

@Mike: what do you think of, I know this is not happening, Balotelli at Roma ? I always advocate for him going there because I think the setup is one that would allow him to gain training from Luis who knows what to do with youth, but also how to keep a strict regime and give individual attention to each and every player.

Bit off-topic, but hey, who is complaining ? Wink
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by zarola Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 pm



Totti provokes Balotelli. Balotelli gets hated at Roma. He sits on the bench. Requests transfer.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli! Empty Re: Balotelli!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum