Hernanes close to Juve wants to remain Biancocelesti

4 posters

Go down

Hernanes close to Juve wants to remain Biancocelesti Empty Hernanes close to Juve wants to remain Biancocelesti

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 am

Hernanes close to Juve wants to remain Biancocelesti Herann
Despite the interest of Juventus Lazio playmaker Hernanes would like to continue his experience in Lazio. According to the website calciomercato.com the former St. Paul, bringing rumors filtered by his entourage, he expressed his intention to remain in Rome, especially the access of the team to the playoffs Reja's Champions League.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hernanes close to Juve wants to remain Biancocelesti Empty Re: Hernanes close to Juve wants to remain Biancocelesti

Post by Lynx100 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:25 am

good player
bit of a horseface
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hernanes close to Juve wants to remain Biancocelesti Empty Re: Hernanes close to Juve wants to remain Biancocelesti

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 am

he has winner mentality and never give up attidue thats why conte wants him he can be great SS converted or CM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 am

If this move will cost Juve a large sum of money, I'm not a fan. I just don't see how he fits into our tactics without pushing a player to the bench. I'm a big fan of depth for next season, but we have more immediate concerns than CMs where we already have a lot of great youth options, especially if the Veratti rumors are true. I'd rather see us spend money on a SS, CF, and LB.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 am

Juventude wrote:If this move will cost Juve a large sum of money, I'm not a fan. I just don't see how he fits into our tactics without pushing a player to the bench. I'm a big fan of depth for next season, but we have more immediate concerns than CMs where we already have a lot of great youth options, especially if the Veratti rumors are true. I'd rather see us spend money on a SS, CF, and LB.

I don't know if you follow him he is beast of a player tbh its only matter of time before they call him up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 am

Oh, I'm very aware of him as a player. He's a great player, but I'm worried about having too many players at CM and that may lead to some youth players wanting to leave. Right now, we have Buoy, Appelt, and Marrone (I may be missing someone). There are rumors of Pogba and Veratti joining as well. Something has to give. If this causes Pepe to be pushed to the bench and Juve using more of a diamond four man midfield with Vidal and Marchisio on the wings, Pirlo deep mid, and Hernanes as a CAM, that's fine with me. But, I still think we have bigger needs at the attacking position and LB. With all of Juve's possession and shots on goals, we could be scoring at a much higher rate. If it's 30m on Hernanes versus 30m on a world class forward, my vote is for the forward every time.

Either way, I think this is a rumor. Lazio won't strengthen another Italian team, especially if they qualify for UCL, which they are in position for now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 am

Juventude wrote:Oh, I'm very aware of him as a player. He's a great player, but I'm worried about having too many players at CM and that may lead to some youth players wanting to leave. Right now, we have Buoy, Appelt, and Marrone (I may be missing someone). There are rumors of Pogba and Veratti joining as well. Something has to give. If this causes Pepe to be pushed to the bench and Juve using more of a diamond four man midfield with Vidal and Marchisio on the wings, Pirlo deep mid, and Hernanes as a CAM, that's fine with me. But, I still think we have bigger needs at the attacking position and LB. With all of Juve's possession and shots on goals, we could be scoring at a much higher rate. If it's 30m on Hernanes versus 30m on a world class forward, my vote is for the forward every time.

Either way, I think this is a rumor. Lazio won't strengthen another Italian team, especially if they qualify for UCL, which they are in position for now.

I know what you are saying but if Lazio is going to UCL I hardly see this move happening if not there will be something I am sure but conte knows best maybe we will see 4-1-2-1-2
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum