Arquitecto
Ganso
BiasedMilanFan3
Vibe
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What was the bigger event?

What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 Vote_lcap83%What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 24 ]
What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was the bigger event today?

Post by Ali Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 am

IzzyC08 wrote:What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 0LPIMWPG--630x365

lol BOSS

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was the bigger event today?

Post by M99 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 am

sciacca wrote:Abate, sure seems to be the best in the world... What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 2859867778

What did you think about his long ball to Pato which led to the winner? Average?

SHHHHHH it's all in the stats. That's why Fabregas>Zidane What was the bigger event today? - Page 4 2859867778

Last edited by milanista99 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Last time we lost, no one from Inter fans shiting about refs, i even made a thread in your section congratulationing you on the win, now its clear for anyone we got fck by ref, even inter hating goal.com said gatusso is very lucky he didnt got send off :coffee:

Har har har. I clearly remember people saying both Milan goals where offside and the you posted the same video 1000x of Eto'o's header that actually crossed the line but nahhhh you were very gracious in defeat.

Yes i posted that ball crossed the line coz in commentary thread you said ill be waiting for better video, and also i said Milan should have gotten penalty for Maicons handball.

And ppl saying goals were offside, wtf does that have to do with me? I said clearly Milan clearly deserved to win coz Inter played like shit that game.
This game was completely different.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Geez, so much bother over a pre-season game...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Art Morte wrote:Geez, so much bother over a pre-season game...

The clasico super copa tie is going to get much bigger than this little squabble..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 pm

CroInter wrote:And ppl saying goals were offside, wtf does that have to do with me? I said clearly Milan clearly deserved to win coz Inter played like shit that game.

Completely different?

Inter played like shit all game the last time and only played shit for half a game this time. Not too different to me.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:And ppl saying goals were offside, wtf does that have to do with me? I said clearly Milan clearly deserved to win coz Inter played like shit that game.

Completely different?

Inter played like shit all game the last time and only played shit for half a game this time. Not too different to me.

Not really Inter was better then Milan for entire 1st half, 58% ball possession lo stile Farsa :coffee:

2nd half was Milan better in 1st half and 2nd half Inter woke up and played well.
And in 2nd half Inter had more ball possesion 11 sec more i think.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:33 pm

well, didnt help much having the ball did it
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 am

CroInter wrote:

Clearly clutching at straws when you are claiming to be better due to having 11 more seconds on the ball...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:40 am

Abate did not even get raped by Obi he got nutmegged once thats all. Obi was toothless throughout the game. Abate also was behind the second goal
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:55 am

I love these Milan beefs on this forum quite entertaining, I used to think Milan fans were the bigger douches here but then some Inter fans popped up to be the same No

fun though ⭐
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Ade wrote:I love these Milan beefs on this forum quite entertaining, I used to think Milan fans were the bigger douches here but then some Inter fans popped up to be the same No

fun though ⭐

Inter hater :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Clearly clutching at straws when you are claiming to be better due to having 11 more seconds on the ball...

Now you are just putting words in my mouth, nice :coffee:

Where did i say Inter was better duo to those 11 sec?

We were talking about the game being different from last one where Milan dominated in almost all aspects of the game, this time that wasn't the case, and ball possession is one of those aspects.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4