Albiceleste
the xcx
H.A.
Khaled
Mr Nick09
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

premface - Premface Agenda is launched - Page 2 Empty Re: Premface Agenda is launched

Post by Ali Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

premface - Premface Agenda is launched - Page 2 9241629

premface - Premface Agenda is launched - Page 2 Yo-dawg-i-herd-you-like-memes-so-i-put-a-meme-in-your-meme-so-you-can-meme-while-you-meme

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

premface - Premface Agenda is launched - Page 2 Empty Re: Premface Agenda is launched

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 pm

I'd not be surprised if Torres was in the top 20. Goal.com is a complete joke.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 pm

This board should change name and rid itself of the goal connection forever.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 pm

omarish wrote:I'd not be surprised if Torres was in the top 20. Goal.com is a complete joke.

I actually hope they would do that so they could accomplish their commitment of being the worst site ever Razz
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Torres scored against the USA, he has to be in the top 20
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:30 am

Who is 1?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 am

1-Messi
2.Ronaldo

the rest is unknown
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:32 am

H.A. wrote:Well when you have Xabi Alonso who was the main midfield engine for madrid @ 49 and Busquets at 29 you know something is wrong.

[For Barca fans I simply mean they should be near each other in ranking, nothing else]

Um, Madrid didn't win anything of note this year and he is probably the 4th or 5th best player on there team (Ronaldo, Ozil, Casillas, Pepe, some may say Marcelo) so I don't see why he should be anywhere near Busquets. Also, they can't just put the whole Spanish team in the top 20 of the list.

If this was last year, I would have Xabi Alonso in the top 10 as I think he was the best player tied with Ronaldo on that Madrid team although they didn't win anything. But this year, Ozil stole his thunder.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:34 am

dnmac4 wrote:
H.A. wrote:Well when you have Xabi Alonso who was the main midfield engine for madrid @ 49 and Busquets at 29 you know something is wrong.

[For Barca fans I simply mean they should be near each other in ranking, nothing else]

Um, Madrid didn't win anything of note this year and he is probably the 4th or 5th best player on there team (Ronaldo, Ozil, Casillas, Pepe, some may say Marcelo) so I don't see why he should be anywhere near Busquets. Also, they can't just put the whole Spanish team in the top 20 of the list.

If this was last year, I would have Xabi Alonso in the top 10 as I think he was the best player tied with Ronaldo on that Madrid team although they didn't win anything. But this year, Ozil stole his thunder.

I swear I have doubts weather you read what you write.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:45 am

dnmac4 wrote:

premface - Premface Agenda is launched - Page 2 Facepalm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 am

dnmac4 wrote:

Well the same thing can be applied to busquets, he certainly isn't the best player in barca. I really don't need to state who was better than him on barca.

Either way I was simply pointing out how ridiculous Goal.com's ratings are done, no need to get defensive Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Chicharito > Tevez ?

Right ... Rolling Eyes
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

lol goal.com is the best troll ever. Everybody seem to be mad

U MADpremface - Premface Agenda is launched - Page 2 Goal.com-logopremface - Premface Agenda is launched - Page 2 Troll_face
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by KenBarlow Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Goal.com lost all credibility with their Sneijder "exclusives" (If they hadn't already).
KenBarlow
KenBarlow
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2