Sniper__90
Doc
jenno
Onyx
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Expectations ?

Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 7 ]
Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 11 ]
Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 8 ]
Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Expectations for next season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 35

Expectations for next season - Page 2 Empty Re: Expectations for next season

Post by alex mahone Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm

ehem, about di maria, well i do kind of agree that i don't feel enough love for di maria around here Crying or Very sad , but I have to disagree on di maria performed better than ozil this seasson Razz
yeah he provided 2 assists againts barca and ozil didn't, though ozil could have easily have those too in first half CDR final but it just didn't mean to be, not his lucky day, ronaldo decided to score in extra time not in the first half, and the ball from pepe's prefered hitting the sitter instead of going in No
but where was di maria when we're down to 10 man in clasico la liga home after albiol got red carded and we're desperate to equalise? he didn't do any good and got substituted in that second half, and it was ozil that helped save the game though not by scoring and providing assist
and unlike di maria who almost got full minutes in all clasicos, ozil only got very limited minutes to do much
di maria provided a number of important goals, so ozil didn't? how about his goals againts sevila? or if not his goals then a number of his winning assists? and if not assists, then his involvement in the building up of the goals, ex: benzema goal againts lyon away? Razz
there were times where it was ozil that there and not di maria, and it's more often like that iirc
and nobody ALWAYS there, they all failed/went missing one time or another
btw from that di maria's 20 assists, more than 5 was from penalty he caused not his passes Razz

Last edited by alex mahone on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm

I think Di Maria would be better as a sub for next season. I'm hoping Higuain, Benzema/Aguero and Ronaldo all start together in a 4-3-3.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm

I expect a win in CL vs any opponent bar Barcelona + generally I expect us to do better vs them than we did this season.

We won't be superior to them next season in any eventuality without some extreme circumstances (e.g. injuries to their best players), but we should cut the distance.
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 pm

its our 2nd year, and we as a club have always had winner mentality, or atleast that drive to get there.

coupled with mourinho's philospohy.

i will get exasperated if we dont win la decima. if we do win it he would have reached our decade long mission, and pressure will be off and hence easier to get good results.

one of la liga or cl atleast.

TMO'S PREDICTION says we win both.

this is real madrid, we will play better with hopefully more luck.

we can win treble ffs.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 pm

I don't care what anyone says we were robbed of the Champions League this year. I just really wish we could have had a fair shake in that 1st Barca game. But I digress.

We have a great team I think we can win the tremble but I want to be more consistant in league play. I'm talking dominantion. Similar to how we finished. We shouldn't lose to Osasuna or Sporting or drawing to Almeria. I want to see a focused team. Obviously that's alot to ask but some league games we just didn't show up until the last 10 mins when it was too late.

As far as the Champions League I think we can win it. Barca is the only team I see as a major threat.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm

we could have won it season, next season we will always be better, considering the team, coach and philosophy we have the cl is a must.

it really is.

and i feel we will win la decima. we had a good begining to the new storyline, now we must put a good 2nd chapted in it by winning the trophies.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 am

La Liga and Champions League or one of them. Not winning at least one of these cups is a failure.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:56 am

failure indded, we have to win, i will exasperate personally
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 am

i think the primary focus should be la liga, even though many will be eager for la decima.

we proved we can do well in CL again this year. just breaking the round of 16 was enough for me. i only care about la liga.

but hey cl would be pretty sweet

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 am

The Madrid One wrote:
i will get exasperated if we dont win la decima. if we do win it he would have reached our decade long mission, and pressure will be off and hence easier to get good results.
One could put the signs together..

The 10th, 10 years after the last, with the final in the same country as the club we last defeated.

Last edited by adnyana179 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 pm

As long as we improve (winning CL or La Liga) from this season then I'm satisfied.

But it's fun to know that some fans MINIMUM expectation is to win treble. I wonder what is their maximum expectations?
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm

La Liga and Cl Semi's for me...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 pm

1st place La Liga
Semi finals of CL
Semi finals of Copa
Beating Barca soundly at least once

There. As for La Liga, we can win it. Now that we've won the Copa, we wont go for it so much this season and with our new players and rotation, our key players can be more rested for La Liga meaning we wont lose to relegation teams. If we keep that up all year, win a Clasico or two, and hope Barca slip up a few times, La Liga is ours.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm

La liga is most important, actually. Cl?? A semi-final or winning it would make me more than happy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:10 am

I hope that we will win the league next season. We must do this by not losing any points to lower teams. ESPECIALLY SPORTING GIJON! Mourinho's words have sparked them to play the match of their lives against us, instead of our intended target, Barcelona lol. For the league el clasicos- I want to win at home and draw (maybe win) at Camp Nou (but that's a big big ask).

In the Champions League, I just want to reach the semi's again at least. Champions League next year will be much tougher IMO. This year's was quite poor in terms of quality.

For the CDR- I just don't want to get humiliated by Alcorcon 4-0. That's all I care about. If we do well- that's an extra bonus. But if we face Barcelona in the CDR, it'll become an extremely important priority.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2