barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

+37
Khaled
The Franchise
RedAndWhiteArmy
RED
Lord Awesome
che
halamadrid2
Raptorgunner
DeviAngel
ChollaVille
billy_gr
Pedram
Doc
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Senor Penguin
Rossoneri Ninja
paperbackwriter
Iceman
BarcaKizz
B-Mac
awalezelin
Chad
Albiceleste
kiranr
windkick
izzy
harhar11
CBarca
RebaƱo Sagrado
Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
FennecFox7
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
shinigami99
Internal
the xcx
41 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 4 Empty Re: barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 am

You know what's funny guys?

Chivas is a team "full" of youngsters bar 5 or 6 players.

And in the second half it was litterally Youth vs Youth.

What does this tell you.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 4 Empty Re: barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:44 am

Lord Hispano wrote:You know what's funny guys?

Chivas is a team "full" of youngsters bar 5 or 6 players.

And in the second half it was litterally Youth vs Youth.

What does this tell you.

that Chiva's youngsters are better than Barca's youngsters? Can i get a cookie?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am

Is that your real conclusion?

Don't think me as a troll.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

Lord Hispano wrote:
kiranr wrote:that Chiva's youngsters are better than Barca's youngsters? Can i get a cookie?

What was your question?

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am

kiranr wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
kiranr wrote:that Chiva's youngsters are better than Barca's youngsters? Can i get a cookie?

What was your question?

The difference in Barca and Chivas youth. Not in abilities though.

Did you see the game, or no?

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:50 am

It's pre season, doesn't mean sh*t.

haters gone hate though.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:51 am

I'll laugh if Jub sees this thread.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 am

That they played better? or more motivated?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 am

kiranr wrote:That they played better? or more motivated?

Yes they played better but what I was really trying to get at is how Barca's youth uses the same system to brew their players to perform the Possesion game while Chivas base their team more on Teamwork and yesterday proved they were versitle enough to use the Counter Attack.

Why don't Barca do that?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am

Second goal is amazing
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 am

Lord Hispano wrote:

Yes they played better but what I was really trying to get at is how Barca's youth uses the same system to brew their players to perform the Possesion game while Chivas base their team more on Teamwork and yesterday proved they were versitle enough to use the Counter Attack.

Why don't Barca do that?

Why would the youth learn a way of playing which they will never use for the first team?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:

Why don't Barca do that?

Because of the philosophy. The theory is that holding the ball is the best form of defense over the long run and also allows the players to control the tempo and dictate the play which allows the team to attack freely as well. Sure, there will be games where Barcelona will lose, but overall it is believed that the system will bring consistent success!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 pm

kiranr wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

Why don't Barca do that?

Because of the philosophy. The theory is that holding the ball is the best form of defense over the long run and also allows the players to control the tempo and dictate the play which allows the team to attack freely as well. Sure, there will be games where Barcelona will lose, but overall it is believed that the system will bring consistent success!

True, Barca have been the most succesfull team, atm.

But doesn't anyone believe that it is more in part due to the Iniesta Xavi and Messi Trio?

I guess time will tell us if it's the case or not, but I believe this era will end when Xavi and Iniesta hang their boots. Unless of course, they find another another like those two.

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 pm

What people dont seem to see is, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi...those players coming through the youth system isnt luck.

Even Zidane said we are"lucky" to have them come from our system.

Its not luck, those players have been taught fantastically well and we have great coaching and a great ideal of football which WITH their talent makes them the players they are.

Talent will come along, for loads of teams, but without great coaching, it wont matter.

We have a system in place, from the youngest of ages, our play is sustainable because of this. Players are being taught the very best.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 pm

hahahahahahah

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol...

okay enough lols..

--------------

I prefer losing by 4 Goals giving some playing time for our youth that will help them alot in the future " Players who will play CL Finals & lead us to trophies in the future", rather than playing with First team & winning by 7 goals on a Chinese team (Youth ending @ Getafe/bench lol! )
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 pm

hahahahahahah

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol...

okay enough lols..

--------------

I prefer losing by 4 Goals giving some playing time for our youth that will help them alot in the future " Players who will play CL Finals & lead us to trophies in the future", rather than playing with First team & winning by 7 goals on a Chinese team (Youth ending @ Getafe/bench lol! )
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:What people dont seem to see is, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi...those players coming through the youth system isnt luck.

Even Zidane said we are"lucky" to have them come from our system.

Its not luck, those players have been taught fantastically well and we have great coaching and a great ideal of football which WITH their talent makes them the players they are.

Talent will come along, for loads of teams, but without great coaching, it wont matter.

We have a system in place, from the youngest of ages, our play is sustainable because of this. Players are being taught the very best.

I don't know what Zidane is smoking. Probably kissing up to Madrid maybe, but how the hell is it luck.

I don't think Barca will produce players at the same level for a long while, actually. Maybe they'll find a way to keep the ball anyway, though.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:hahahahahahah

okay enough lols..

--------------

And rather beat Werder Bremen in a friendly. Which we did. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:

But doesn't anyone believe that it is more in part due to the Iniesta Xavi and Messi Trio?

I guess time will tell us if it's the case or not, but I believe this era will end when Xavi and Iniesta hang their boots. Unless of course, they find another another like those two.

The tactics can change to adjust for the kind of players that the team has at any point of time while staying true to the system. For example, Barca B plays a direct style relative to the senior team.

Even the current team has tactically evolved. In Guardiola's first season, Messi was on the right side while Eto was the central striker. There was no false 9 at the time.

Without Xavi, Iniesta or Messi, the team will be less effective, but if the manager is competent enough, he will be able to evolve the tactics to suit the crop of players he has to work with and develop a winning team.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:hahahahahahah

okay enough lols..

--------------

sound like you mad.

you mad?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 pm

kiranr wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

The tactics can change to adjust for the kind of players that the team has at any point of time while staying true to the system. For example, Barca B plays a direct style relative to the senior team.

Even the current team has tactically evolved. In Guardiola's first season, Messi was on the right side while Eto was the central striker. There was no false 9 at the time.

Without Xavi, Iniesta or Messi, the team will be less effective, but if the manager is competent enough, he will be able to evolve the tactics to suit the crop of players he has to work with and develop a winning team.

Let's hope it continues. I don't want El Classico to be any short than what I've seen this past season.

But at the same time I do because I want Valencia to take it again. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 pm

I think v Utd was their peak, Barca are a great team but i dont think their backups are all that, especially in defence.
Im not basing this off of pre season, its Spanish clubs find it hard to maintain a long cycle without getting complacent

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 pm

They can always buy, somehow.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 pm

barcas track record on transfers isnt so hot, their youth system covers it
When that dries up....

Contrary to popular belief, every barca youngster isnt a top prospect

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 pm

cyberman wrote:barcas track record on transfers isnt so hot, their youth system covers it
When that dries up....

Contrary to popular belief, every barca youngster isnt a top prospect

Wasn't saying that, man. I harbor a similar opinion in regards to Barca youth.

With the way their system rolls they're bound to find a good Defender or two within the next 5 years.

Or some random team in Spain can produce a CB and Barca can snatch the product.

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 pm

7 pages of conclusions that barcas youth isnt good, barca isnt good, barca youth will not evolve. All this from one preseason loss.

Madrid fans your delusional stop trying to make yourselfs happy, wait till you actually beat them to the league and cl.(because you haven't for a long time now)

Barca fans you lost fair and square strong team or not you still lost, please learn how to loose, because you will not go on forever winning!!

O and it was a friendly!! Very Happy
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum