barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

+37
Khaled
The Franchise
RedAndWhiteArmy
RED
Lord Awesome
che
halamadrid2
Raptorgunner
DeviAngel
ChollaVille
billy_gr
Pedram
Doc
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Senor Penguin
Rossoneri Ninja
paperbackwriter
Iceman
BarcaKizz
B-Mac
awalezelin
Chad
Albiceleste
kiranr
windkick
izzy
harhar11
CBarca
Rebaño Sagrado
Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
FennecFox7
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
shinigami99
Internal
the xcx
41 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! Empty barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 am

GET IN!!!!!!
2 stunners from fabian and a goal from Casillas? Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! Empty Re: barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

Post by Internal Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 am

4 now LOL
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! Empty Re: barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:39 am

Really disappointed with this loss...Guardiola depended on INIESTA to carry the team...I don't think Iniesta is that type of player....

2nd goal was amazing though...damn
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:40 am

oops, barca got blown up.

was thiago playing?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 am

expecting pep to panic and make rosell bid 40m for cesc tomorrow
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 am

LOL Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 am

Ummm... it's a friendly? Why does anyone care? The players were frakking playing with dolphins yesterday, they obviously care a lot about this match.

LOL
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 am

Khaleds "The FUTURE is BARCAAAAAA" looked pretty poor

JUVE > BARCA
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 am

bhends wrote:Khaleds "The FUTURE is BARCAAAAAA" looked pretty poor

JUVE > BARCA

Sadly, I have to(partly) agree with you. TODAY they looked really poor for youngsters trying to prove themselves. I won't be so quick to judge them based on ONE performance.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Ummm... it's a friendly? Why does anyone care? The players were frakking playing with dolphins yesterday, they obviously care a lot about this match.

LOL

Because when real madrid play my CHIVAS they are a crap and its embarrassing that they only scored three goals on them but when its barca they say it doesn't matter
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Ummm... it's a friendly? Why does anyone care? The players were frakking playing with dolphins yesterday, they obviously care a lot about this match.

LOL

Because when real madrid play my CHIVAS they are a crap and its embarrassing that they only scored three goals on them but when its barca they say it doesn't matter

Find me a quote where I say friendlies matter and I'll grant you this one. Good luck Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 am

I was just ecstatic to see those nice goals man. Well, the first two at least.

If that's the kind of goals i get to see Barca get beat with in a friendly, then score on us all the time, please. Cause quite frankly I just don't care, cause its a friendly.

I LOL when threads like this exist...for any club. It's just friendlies lol.

The obvious reaction, mine is right now, but a true one nonetheless.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:

LOL

I didn't watch the game but wasn't barca outplaying you in the 1st half, hitting the wood work twice and wasn't it in the 2nd half that you gave barca a spanking when barca were only playing with 3 starter(iniesta,abidal and pedro) while real madrid started almost their entire first team?

--

I seriously don't understand why pep is only playing 3 first team player in every half.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Find me a quote where I say friendlies matter and I'll grant you this one. Good luck Laughing

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Friendlies are supposed to be played seriously to prepare the upcoming season. Football always matter, including friendlies, specially when big teams are playing.

:coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 am

harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

LOL

I didn't watch the game but wasn't barca outplaying you in the 1st half, hitting the wood work twice and wasn't it in the 2nd half that you gave barca a spanking when barca were only playing with 3 starter(iniesta,abidal and pedro) while real madrid started almost their entire first team?

--

I seriously don't understand why pep is only playing 3 first team player in every half.

yeah but we also put in some youngsters (3rd goal)
we didn't put 17 year olds against real madrid
I know its just a friendly but im tired of some of these hypocrites
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 am

Context please, I may have been talking about international teams which are an entirely different scenario.

ETA: Also I got owned lol Laughing

Didn't think anyone would take the trouble

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:40 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Friendlies are supposed to be played seriously to prepare the upcoming season. Football always matter, including friendlies, specially when big teams are playing.

:coffee:

Shocked
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:40 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

LOL

--

Yeah but from what i've heard, we put up entirly youngsters bar keita(bench player),iniesta,abidal,pedro and busquets(as a CB, who I heard was awful) and pinto(who I hope never puts on a barca shirt for eternity). So anyone with more than a half brain cell, could figure out that it wouldn't turn out right..

Now I hope that guardiola starts with atleast 5 first team regular + someone from the cantera.
And pep should have accepted when alexis wanted to skip his vacation.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:47 am

harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

LOL

--

Yeah but from what i've heard, we put up entirly youngsters bar keita(bench player),iniesta,abidal,pedro and busquets(as a CB) and pinto(who I hope never puts on a barca shirt for eternity). So anyone with more than a half brain cell, could figure out that it wouldn't turn out right..

yeah but not 4-1 Very Happy
also villa,xavi, thiago and pique also played although only the first half
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

LOL

--

Yeah but from what i've heard, we put up entirly youngsters bar keita(bench player),iniesta,abidal,pedro and busquets(as a CB) and pinto(who I hope never puts on a barca shirt for eternity). So anyone with more than a half brain cell, could figure out that it wouldn't turn out right..

Yeah and in the first half barca was leading 1-0 and hit the bar twice. So I think that that actually helps my point..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 am

harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

LOL

--

Yeah and in the first half barca was leading 1-0 and hit the bar twice. So I think that that actually helps my point..

I know but you said "from what i heard" that led me to believe that you didn't see the the game
so i was just trying to give you more info
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:55 am

Anybody taking much out of that match is obviously trolling

Chivas in season form vs Barca in pre season form with mostly B players

plus first half with just a few first team players Chivas couldnt touch the ball if there life depended on it

Also, look at Spain. Loses every friendly but wins when it matters. Friendlys are warm ups more than anything
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:56 am

What the hell? Why is this thread still going on?

BTW Alfred...i lol'd, it happens to the best of us.

It's a friendly. Barca got beat and didn't play well (although there were a lot of B teamers there were some A guys mixed in), Chivas played well, and there were some cool and beautiful goals.

I literally see nothing else you can take from this game. I really think that's it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
I know but you said "from what i heard" that led me to believe that you didn't see the the game
so i was just trying to give you more info

Laughing What gave me away

harhar11 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

LOL

--

The reason I knew that barca had hit the woodwork twice and was outplaying you, was because I had read the live rapport from sport and marca

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 am

If this was Madrid I guarantee all the Barce fans would be all over it like flies on a shit stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next