CroInter
RED
Swanhends
mezzogiornese
B-Mac
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United

Post by InterMalia Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:29 pm

"I read everything, but I can honestly say that I know nothing - says Wesley - All I know is that money is needed for Inter , and apparently my price is the best one for sale. As for the interest from Manchester United and City can be short: I have not spoken with any of the two clubs, so it may make sense to say a word about my future . Next week I will play with Holland against England and then I will have five days of vacation. I suppose that by then everything will be clear, "

InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United

Post by RED Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Wesley Sneijder admits to the Dutch media that he has begun unnofficial talks with Manchester United.

http://nos.nl/video/262768-kans-bestaat-dat-inter-me-laat-gaan.html

Like I have been saying, it is clear that Inter have accepted our offer. united and Sneijder are now negotiating terms, trying to come up with an agreement.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Sneijder will be in England for the friendly, so sometime around then this should be all cleared up.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Wesley Sneijder admits to the Dutch media that he has begun unnofficial talks with Manchester United.

http://nos.nl/video/262768-kans-bestaat-dat-inter-me-laat-gaan.html

Like I have been saying, it is clear that Inter have accepted our offer. united and Sneijder are now negotiating terms, trying to come up with an agreement.

i don't understand anything he is saying in that video lol but i'll take your word for it
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Sneidjer is undoubtedly a top player. I'm not surprised to see that the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City and Newcastle are all after his signature.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 pm

cheesy wrote:Sneidjer is undoubtedly a top player. I'm not surprised to see that the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City and Newcastle are all after his signature.

Another +1 Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Cyberman must be proud he's not coming to Man U

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/11/manchester-united-wesley-sneijder

Strong suggestions we have pulled the plug on the deal because of his high wage demands. If he really wants that much per week, I say thank God we are not gonna get him.

I am happy this is over now. We have Cleverley and Anderson who I think will be fantastic for us this season.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:35 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/11/manchester-united-wesley-sneijder

Strong suggestions we have pulled the plug on the deal because of his high wage demands. If he really wants that much per week, I say thank God we are not gonna get him.

I am happy this is over now. We have Cleverley and Anderson who I think will be fantastic for us this season.

Ah good to hear, good thing he's staying in Inter.

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 pm

I wonder what is going through Sneijder's head right now. Seeing this awesome young and energetic United team tearing up teams in the league, knowing he could have been a part of that team.

Now he is stuck at a struggling team that is having a very bad start. Oh well........
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:12 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:I wonder what is going through Sneijder's head right now. Seeing this awesome young and energetic United team tearing up teams in the league, knowing he could have been a part of that team.

Now he is stuck at a struggling team that is having a very bad start. Oh well........

Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United - Page 2 Barack+Obama+Animated+Dancing+Throwing+Money+Gif_obama_ballin
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2