Vucinic Transfer-Another Embarassment of Juventus?

+14
Eivindo
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Brigate Rossonere
Ganso
DeviAngel
Patrick Bateman
andiii
Omniscient
M99
Mr Nick09
Luca
7amood11
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Grande_Milano
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vucinic Transfer-Another Embarassment of Juventus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Vucinic Transfer-Another Embarassment of Juventus?

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 am

free_cat wrote:Wow, Vechia Signora. Who saw you and who sees you now...

Vuvinic as the star forward signing...

You don't even now his name and judge him ? :lol!:

Vucinic scored and turned around most important games for Roma ...ask their fans ...he maybe aint WC ( I think his attidue is whats holding him back ) ...but he is doing his job perfectly and he ain't Average or above average I think he is step away from WC ....to shame he is stuck there tho

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vucinic Transfer-Another Embarassment of Juventus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Vucinic Transfer-Another Embarassment of Juventus?

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:49 am

free_cat wrote:
I think that a legendary club like juventus should try to get better players. With your current squad you don't stand a chance and yes, you have a problem in attack if you are a Club that wants to win ttiles and your biggest stars are ADP, Matri and Krasic.

It's not easy when you're in a slump. We're in a similar situation, out of Europe and have signed "a few Vucinics", Henderson, Adam, Downing: players who could do great for your club but might as well turn out to be merely good.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 am

DeviAngel wrote:
free_cat wrote:Wow, Vechia Signora. Who saw you and who sees you now...

Vuvinic as the star forward signing...

You don't even now his name and judge him ? :lol!:

Vucinic scored and turned around most important games for Roma ...ask their fans ...he maybe aint WC ( I think his attidue is whats holding him back ) ...but he is doing his job perfectly and he ain't Average or above average I think he is step away from WC ....to shame he is stuck there tho

If you are seriously trying to make fun at me for writing Vuvinic it's an epic fail, as it was a mistype (v and c are next) and one post above I wrote it well... if it was a joke, ok, fine.

Anyway, my opinion on Vucinic is one post above either, he is a good player, but I don't expect thim to lead an attack to a Serie A or Coppa title, and I'm pretty sure you don't hope that too... so nothing else to say.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:52 am

You guys do know that Vucinic was always linked to Juventus even in the time of Aguero and Rossi, also it was stated that Vucinic brought in would not stop a star signing. I believe the money saved by buying Vucinic instead of Rossi will help with the left wing situation which is needed more.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 am

Art Morte wrote:
free_cat wrote:
I think that a legendary club like juventus should try to get better players. With your current squad you don't stand a chance and yes, you have a problem in attack if you are a Club that wants to win ttiles and your biggest stars are ADP, Matri and Krasic.

It's not easy when you're in a slump. We're in a similar situation, out of Europe and have signed "a few Vucinics", Henderson, Adam, Downing: players who could do great for your club but might as well turn out to be merely good.

I think the difference is money. Liverpool does what they can, given that they are probably only the 5th richest club in england. I'm pretty sure that Juventus is at least 3rd riches in Italy, no?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 am

Luca wrote:You guys do know that Vucinic was always linked to Juventus even in the time of Aguero and Rossi, also it was stated that Vucinic brought in would not stop a star signing. I believe the money saved by buying Vucinic instead of Rossi will help with the left wing situation which is needed more.

And who will Juve sign for the left wing?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 am

free_cat wrote:
Luca wrote:You guys do know that Vucinic was always linked to Juventus even in the time of Aguero and Rossi, also it was stated that Vucinic brought in would not stop a star signing. I believe the money saved by buying Vucinic instead of Rossi will help with the left wing situation which is needed more.

And who will Juve sign for the left wing?

Hopefully not Vargas cheers
Few reports naming Nani, Afellay as Conte's top wishes for that spot. Neither are likely by any means but the money is there to try and capture either (very, very unlikely). Another name is Perotti who I would love to see at Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 am

Luca it doesnt always mean that both targets are coming. A club can pursue two simultaneous option to give themselves room to negotiate, and perspective on the market. It's the media making the assumption that one would play LW and the other SS. He might have been the back up plan all along.

when things were looking complicated, you explored Sanchez but it was too late. then you went back on aguero, but you couldnt close it. Then Rossi, same thing. Then Vucinic.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Luca it doesnt always mean that both targets are coming. A club can pursue two simultaneous option to give themselves room to negotiate, and perspective on the market. It's the media making the assumption that one would play LW and the other SS. He might have been the back up plan all along.

when things were looking complicated, you explored Sanchez but it was too late. then you went back on aguero, but you couldnt close it. Then Rossi, same thing. Then Vucinic.

Well first is was rumoured that Vucinic was for the left wing and a player like Rossi would still come. Now it looks like Vucinic will be a striker as LW reports keep coming and striker reports are dead. This is the best scenario anyways, Vucinic will play in his preferred position and Juventus will get a pure left wing.

I do know what you mean though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 am

free_cat wrote:

I think the difference is money. Liverpool does what they can, given that they are probably only the 5th richest club in england. I'm pretty sure that Juventus is at least 3rd riches in Italy, no?

No, taking into account our owners i'm pretty sure the richest. Well, theoretically at least. We spend relatively moderately, but not very well though in these past few years.

Gone are the days of our trully massive moves, but to be honest those have been long gone for quite some time. Buffon and Nedved were bought from the proceeds of a world record sale of Zizou, you could also point to the three bidoni, Melo, Amauri and Diego who cost us around €75-80M, plus players such as Marchionni, Zanetti, Balzeretti, Nocerino. But I think that maybe speaks volumes about us needing to spend well, not necessarily massively.

Even if we pulled out the FIAT billions, which our patrons 100% won't, I think it changes little, our problems are beyond just playing staff and there are other ways of solving the problems. We are not a nothing club looking for our first cup, we are Italian football, we are the Italian national team, we've won everything before; even the world cup. Pouring good money after bad is not the answer, or rather the only answer.

Hard work, further development of the Academy, the Juventus Soccer Schools initiative and buying clever is the right, responsible and sustainable way. That's how I wan't to see us progress anyway.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum