Jealousy :geek:

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Pastore to PSG - Page 3 Empty Re: Pastore to PSG

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Lol, Zamp is a genius. If you keep saying your players are gods and put ridiculous fees on them, people will actually start believing they are some sort of prodigies.

I'll start a Pedro Leon and Gago campaign right now. LOL GUYS, THEY ARE BETTER THAN MESSI !!!1!!!! 100 million! 10 clubs have offered! BE QUICK!

Inane money clubs like Chelsea and PSG will take the bait.

NB: Not to say that Pastore is bad, but this was just hilarious.

Yup, Zamp will be the one laughing last Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm

First Kjaer, now Pastore. Zamaprini you frakking genius.

This season, expect Zamparini to say that Illicic's boxers are worth more than Ronaldo.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Don't underrate the french league, 1 season and 120 million euros ago, Lyon knocked Madrid out of the champion's league. :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Finally Qatar Saint Germain is making some highly expensive signings.

Pastore is virtually unknown in France and 43 millions is by far the highest transfert of the history of the league. It seems absurd.

I think that with these expectations, with so many new players, with a lot of pressure from the owners a lot of things can go wrong and I don't expect QSG to win the league this year.

Marseille and Lille remains the favourite.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 am

OLpower wrote:Finally Qatar Saint Germain is making some highly expensive signings.

Pastore is virtually unknown in France and 43 millions is by far the highest transfert of the history of the league. It seems absurd.

I think that with these expectations, with so many new players, with a lot of pressure from the owners a lot of things can go wrong and I don't expect QSG to win the league this year.

LOL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Gil wrote:About 30 years ago (correct me if I'm wrong) your club didn't even exist!

Same could be said with Chelsea. :coffee:

:geek:

Yeah we didnt win the Title back in 1955... we were buried under sand Razz

Seriously though just google PSG, they created the club in 12th August 1970.

It was the new name resulting from the merger of Paris FC (founded in 1969) and Stade Saint Germain (founded in 1904) in 1970. Paris FC then split off again in 1972.

So really... PSG is Stade Saint Germain that was founded in 1904. Instead of going back to Stade Saint Germain after the 2-year merger with Paris FC failed to stick, they just continued as PSG.

I was just replying to liverpooi tbh. I honestly dont know anything bout PSG and when it was found or formed. I used wiki Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

i do think pastore should go to a much advertise club
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm

OLpower wrote:Finally Qatar Saint Germain is making some highly expensive signings.

Jealousy lol. Problem is that PSG will actually turn a profit in 3 years time imo. Their reach is 100x more than Marseille and Lyon combined. Both those teams act like small clubs now. Maybe this will wake them up.

Just to answer you... quality will always overcome in football if the coaching is decent. Kambouare is not bad. Carlo will be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I honestly don't understand the PSG hate by fellow frenchmen. Other than Pastore, PSG brought Menez back to France and signed both Gameiro and Matuidi... both of which would've gone abroad otherwise. If they are successful this year, Sakho will likely remain too.

In the end, the team is being built around mostly french stars. PSG had to sign Pastore because the AM position is weak in France. Other than Nasri and Martin, there's just nothing there.

PSG also tried very hard to sign Varane who ended up in Real Madrid.

All this is very good for Ligue 1. If it ever wants to become part of the top in Europe, it needs to compete in terms of transfer fees and wages. Otherwise, the best players are always going to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Jealousy lol. Problem is that PSG will actually turn a profit in 3 years time imo. Their reach is 100x more than Marseille and Lyon combined. Both those teams act like small clubs now. Maybe this will wake them up.

Just to answer you... quality will always overcome in football if the coaching is decent. Kambouare is not bad. Carlo will be better.

PSG will not turn into profit and their reach is not 100 times superior than us or Marseille. They are in fact behind Marseille in number of supporters in France by a good margin.

And their stadium became an average attendence ambianceless family stuff.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:I honestly don't understand the PSG hate by fellow frenchmen. Other than Pastore, PSG brought Menez back to France and signed both Gameiro and Matuidi... both of which would've gone abroad otherwise. If they are successful this year, Sakho will likely remain too.

In the end, the team is being built around mostly french stars. PSG had to sign Pastore because the AM position is weak in France. Other than Nasri and Martin, there's just nothing there.

PSG also tried very hard to sign Varane who ended up in Real Madrid.

All this is very good for Ligue 1. If it ever wants to become part of the top in Europe, it needs to compete in terms of transfer fees and wages. Otherwise, the best players are always going to leave.

They should just play in Qatar star league next season. There is nothing French about them now especially when Kombouare is going to be sacked.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm

so you fear PSG so much now? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:so you fear PSG so much now? lol

Fear is not the word. But the Qatari buying Paris has made me lost all the sympathy I could have had for them. It digusts me than PSG turned into QSG.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Lol OLpower... that's really small thinking from you dude. A lot of big clubs in Europe are backed by foreign investors. It's not like any of the French billionaires have a passion for football and are investing in the sport. The money has to come from somewhere.

Globalization is not going away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Kombouare won't get sacked if he succeeds btw. I just don't think he's an elite coach... the team lost its shape late in the season last year and he didn't adjust. Results are going to dictate his future.

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:Lol OLpower... that's really small thinking from you dude. A lot of big clubs in Europe are backed by foreign investors. It's not like any of the French billionaires have a passion for football and are investing in the sport. The money has to come from somewhere.

Globalization is not going away.

I don't like foreign owner, it kills the identity of football.

Foreign owners from arab oil countries are by far the worst. They should develop football in their countries (but nobody care in it) and not buy WC by bribery or ruin european clubs.

Thanks god we are not bought by Qatar I would be furious.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:Kombouare won't get sacked if he succeeds btw. I just don't think he's an elite coach... the team lost its shape late in the season last year and he didn't adjust. Results are going to dictate his future.

He will get sacked , he just is not sexy enough for the new owners. It's a matter of when, I give him 3 months , but he might survive until the winter break and be replaced at this moment.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:I honestly don't understand the PSG hate by fellow frenchmen. Other than Pastore, PSG brought Menez back to France and signed both Gameiro and Matuidi... both of which would've gone abroad otherwise. If they are successful this year, Sakho will likely remain too.

I guess it feels a little like cheating to most people, these sugar daddy monies.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Still no official info about agreeing fee on PSG or Palermo site. Maybe Zamparini trolled again?
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

OLpower wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:so you fear PSG so much now? lol

Fear is not the word. But the Qatari buying Paris has made me lost all the sympathy I could have had for them. It digusts me than PSG turned into QSG.

i'm no sure i want to have this argument. It's globalization, football is a global business now. The club isnt losing his identity. The core fans remains the same, they do not become strangers because someone with a Qatari passport is now running and pumping money into the club, so we can all enjoy the trophies later.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Art Morte wrote:

I guess it feels a little like cheating to most people, these sugar daddy monies.

This one is a solid investment though. PSG is such a underutilized asset. Other than Berlin, it's the only major western european city without a big football club. PSG has a monopoly here. It's also a favorite club for many people in other french-speaking countries... it's not reckless spending like Malaga or City. There's actually a very large and solid foundation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

This one is a solid investment though. PSG is such a underutilized asset. Other than Berlin, it's the only major western european city without a big football club. PSG has a monopoly here. It's also a favorite club for many people in other french-speaking countries... it's not reckless spending like Malaga or City. There's actually a very large and solid foundation.

I agree that it has very much untapped potential.
But they're investing far too rapidly. Haven't they bought players with something like €80m in this window? That's about 100% of their current revenue (€83m in 2010). So I'd tag it a bit reckless. They haven't reached that potential fan base and potential income streams yet, so they probably shouldn't spend money as if they had done it already. Or, I mean, they shouldn't spend money like that if they wanted to avoid getting heat from fans of other clubs.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Art Morte wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

I agree that it has very much untapped potential.
But they're investing far too rapidly. Haven't they bought players with something like €80m in this window? That's about 100% of their current revenue (€83m in 2010). So I'd tag it a bit reckless. They haven't reached that potential fan base and potential income streams yet, so they probably shouldn't spend money as if they had done it already. Or, I mean, they shouldn't spend money like that if they wanted to avoid getting heat from fans of other clubs.

They can't generate the marketing they want to without star names on the roster. Menez, Matuidi and Gameiro will work in France. Pastore gets them exposure in South America. Nene is a bit too old to help with marketing in South America... but i would not doubt they will bring a young hotshot from there too soon.

Also, they haven't qualified for CL. Once that happens, revenue will increase too.

By signing big players like this and from multiple countries, they are exponentially increasing their reach. Madrid figured this out a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Pastore wrote:You can officially announced that i will soon be a PSG player. There are only a few details to take care of, and the medical visit.

He will transfer for 42M, and will earn 5M p/y

http://www.francefootball.fr/#!/news/2011/08/02/172506_pastore-je-serai-bientot-un-joueur-du-psg.html
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 pm

ohh looks like its a done deal.

wonder why he chose PSG
shaven
shaven