Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Awesome
Babun
Lord Spencer
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An analysis of the pull of the La Liga giants, RM and Barca - Page 3 Empty Re: An analysis of the pull of the La Liga giants, RM and Barca

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:22 pm

I think the biggest thing missing here is the style of play and how they officiate the game.

You can express yourself more in Spain and you have more time on the ball. Also, the lower division teams in Spain don't just go out there and kick you to death. They play football, and that is why you see the big score differences.

I think this is a HUGE point, I would hate to be a world class player and go into a game against Stoke, Blackburn etc and know that I was about to get kicked all over the field in a game we are probably going to win anyways.

I played basketball in college and there were certain teams that we knew were just going to foul us to death for 40 minutes and it was not very fun. I can't imagine having the same thing happen but those fouls being on the knees and ankles.

To sum it up, if English is not your first language then it is a pretty easy choice to choose Barca or Madrid. Living in an English speaking country (USA), we are not very welcoming to people who don't speak our language and I'm sure you get that in UK too. Non-English speaking countries I have found to be more accepting of people who don't speak there language.

Add on to that the weather, women, money, etc it's a pretty easy choice.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

An analysis of the pull of the La Liga giants, RM and Barca - Page 3 Empty Re: An analysis of the pull of the La Liga giants, RM and Barca

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Except France, I went there once and trying to get them to rent me a car was hell. If you don't speak French then screw you, was the attitude there.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Yes, the french are a**holes. JK, I'm sure there's some good ones out there, it's just a popular saying over here.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum