Cazorla admits he is "one step" away from Malaga

Go down

Cazorla admits he is "one step" away from Malaga Empty Cazorla admits he is "one step" away from Malaga

Post by Khaled Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Cazorla admits he is "one step" of Malaga

"The negotiations are very close to closing. This afternoon to a few hours may be all completely closed. The club needs to sell and the best choice is mine," he acknowledged.

Santi Cazorla, Villarreal midfielder, acknowledged today after training your team to the media that is "on the verge of signing for Málaga CF."

The player, which has now exercised by the rest of his teammates at the Madrigal, pointed out that "negotiations are very close to close" and added that "this afternoon to a few hours may be all completely closed."

Thus, even the player has announced that it is very likely that soon may make a press conference by way of farewell, since joining his new team would be made shortly. Although Cazorla has refused to give one hundred percent closed, yes he has admitted that negotiations are "very advanced" and is "waiting" that communicated to him "that everything is done."

"The club needs to sell and the best choice is mine. Everything is being finalized and if there is finally begins a new stage in my life," announced the Spaniard player.

To Cazorla is "beautiful" to a technician as Manuel Pellegrini's request and pointed out that already know your stay at Villarreal, and left the door open to a new stage along the South American coach

Link: http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/cazorla-reconoce-paso-malaga/20110726dasdasftb_11/Tes
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down