Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record

+25
harhar11
DRK
FennecFox7
Babun
M99
BeautifulGame
vivabarca38
Lord Hades
free_cat
JuvenelCuore
ÖMARz
kiranr
Essien_5
FilipeFerreira
The BoyWonder
EarlyPrototype
guest7
Turok_TTZ
StevieRayVaughan
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Khaled
InterMalia
everest1
emassy
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record Empty Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record

Post by emassy Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record or even the ballon d'or.

1. Competition for place in barca line up.

2. Spanish syndrome and the love of guardiola on spanish players.

3. Change of enviroment and style of play.

4. Pressure 2 repeat udinese form and to maintain ronaldo comparison.

5. Continuous Overshadowing of other barca players by messi.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record Empty Re: Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record

Post by everest1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

lol, i dun hv ne idea wut re u tryn 2 say here!!! n d futur, u mit wnt 2 type mor clearR!!
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record Empty Re: Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:24 pm

The nigerian thing is getting boring now.

Op: Don't be surprised when he shines and starts overshadowing everyone but Messi. That's how good he'll become under Pep.

Last edited by InterMalia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:25 pm

What i'm sure about, that Sanchez @ Barca will do better than Cr7 @ Barca!!

why?

cuz Sanchez is a hardworker & better teamwork player with great skills, with gd passing/vision (4 years younger than cr7)!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:What i'm sure about, that Sanchez @ Barca will do better than Cr7 @ Barca!!

why?

cuz Sanchez is a hardworker & better teamwork player with great skills (4 years younger than cr7)!!

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record Pop_corn_14524
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Why can't he go near Cristiana? He has the potential to. If Sanchez was in his system and team he could get a similar number of goals, I believe.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:What i'm sure about, that Sanchez @ Barca will do better than Cr7 @ Barca!!

why?

cuz Sanchez is a hardworker & better teamwork player with great skills, with gd passing/vision (4 years younger than cr7)!!

I sometimes feel like I am arguing with 12 year olds in this forum. Yet you guys wonder why the lurkers (like me) don't always join the forum, well the stupidity of many of the posts in too much to handle. i hate Ronaldo with a passion, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand how much better Ronaldo is than Alexis Sanchez. Not just a little better, but way way better. He is unproven at the highest level, but now that he comes to Barca..he is as good as Ronaldo (if he played for barca)?

Honestly, i hope for the sake of you guys that you only did this because you hate Ronaldo and want to degrade him, otherwise you guys need help.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Why can't he go near Cristiana? He has the potential to. If Sanchez was in his system and team he could get a similar number of goals, I believe.

to be better than cr7 is to be better than messi.

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record 2m5c5ldop4z

then again i rate benz better than cr7 so who knows...?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Why should Sanchez be compared to Ronaldo? Both are great players. Not everyone has a eye for goal like Ronaldo. There are not many natural strikers that can even score as many goals as Ronaldo anyways ffs.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Lionel Messi wrote: If Sanchez was in his system and team he could get a similar number of goals, I believe.

:lol!:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:22 pm

omarish wrote:Why should Sanchez be compared to Ronaldo? Both are great players. Not everyone has a eye for goal like Ronaldo. There are not many natural strikers that can even score as many goals as Ronaldo anyways ffs.

He should'nt be, but he has been for the last couple of year's i think it's because of direct, fast, tricky dribbler and tendency to fall on the floor Very Happy because over than that they are nothing alike Very Happy

But iam inclined to agree with you i would prefer it much better if he was'nt compared with CR7 as its an insane comparison from the start for so many reasons.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Mr.Hendrix wrote:

why?

I sometimes feel like I am arguing with 12 year olds in this forum. Yet you guys wonder why the lurkers (like me) don't always join the forum, well the stupidity of many of the posts in too much to handle. i hate Ronaldo with a passion, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand how much better Ronaldo is than Alexis Sanchez. Not just a little better, but way way better. He is unproven at the highest level, but now that he comes to Barca..he is as good as Ronaldo (if he played for barca)?

Honestly, i hope for the sake of you guys that you only did this because you hate Ronaldo and want to degrade him, otherwise you guys need help.

QFT. You sir should post more.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 pm

4 1ce i applaude d great emassy 4 writing correct speaking englsh...

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record Black-man-giving-thumbs-up-thumb10518105

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Why can't he go near Cristiana? He has the potential to. If Sanchez was in his system and team he could get a similar number of goals, I believe.

Sanchez could score 50+ goals a season, and shatter records like Ronaldo?

Jesus christ Barca fans sure talk alot of smack with nothing to back it up, watch this guy turn out like keirrison or hleb.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:

Jesus christ Barca fans sure talk alot of smack with nothing to back it up, watch this guy turn out like keirrison or hleb.
I'll repeat; He has the potential to.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:

My penis has the potential to screw every women on this planet, doesn't mean it's going to freaking happen ffs

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:02 am

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:

My penis has the potential to screw every women on this planet, doesn't mean it's going to freaking happen ffs

You should'nt put yourself down like that, be positive Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 am

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:

Thanks captain obvious Rolling Eyes. That's why its POTENTIAL.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Essien_5 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 am

calm down barca fans, the guy needs to first start before getting compared to anyone specially ronaldo...also pedro is better in my opinion then sanchez as he links up wih barca amazingly and scores important goals.

Essien_5
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:15 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:

why?

Hey genius, he is talking about fitting in the system and not ability or talent.

Everyone knows Ronaldo has way more ability than Sanchez and performs a lot better too. What Khaled is saying is that Sanchez will fit the Barcelona system more than Ronaldo will.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 am

lol, this is an absolute joke.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 am

I think Barcelona fans forget there is no room for Sanchez at Barcelona ? He cannot outshine anyone if he does not play. Remember that.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:I think Barcelona fans forget there is no room for Sanchez at Barcelona ? He cannot outshine anyone if he does not play. Remember that.
Without Sanchez and Jeffren being sold that's 4 people for 3 positions, tell me how there is no room for him again?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:19 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:I think Barcelona fans forget there is no room for Sanchez at Barcelona ? He cannot outshine anyone if he does not play. Remember that.
Without Sanchez and Jeffren being sold that's 4 people for 3 positions, tell me how there is no room for him again?

Well not in that sense.

In the sense that Barca fans are saying it is unfair to say Sanchez will not outdo Ronaldo.

How can a sub, or a rotation player outdo a starter ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 am

He'll get his opportunity to prove himself

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next