Arda Güler discussion

+2
Valkyrja
Pedram
6 posters

Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Arda Güler discussion

Post by Pedram Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:25 am

Seriously impressed with this kid



Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7148
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:42 am

Find him more impressive than say someone like Jude, you can’t teach or train technique. Really looking forward to seeing him balling over the next years.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11354
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Nivash Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:30 am

Take Kubo had similar highlight reels running through everyone in preseason, hopefully this translates into more and we get to actually see him play for Madrid

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 333
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:32 pm

Nivash wrote:Take Kubo had similar highlight reels running through everyone in preseason, hopefully this translates into more and we get to actually see him play for Madrid


Kubo is actually a very good player.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11354
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Pedram Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:27 pm

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7148
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Nivash Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:29 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Nivash wrote:Take Kubo had similar highlight reels running through everyone in preseason, hopefully this translates into more and we get to actually see him play for Madrid


Kubo is actually a very good player.


I agree, but we didn't get any of the benefit

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 333
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Cyborg Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:11 am

Guler is back.

If he plays for the team as his video reels suggests, he might just be the creative spark the team needs.

Hoping to seeing him starting, pushing Bellingham back into midfield

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1109
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by futbol_bill Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:08 am

It will be difficult for him. He’s a kid and getting starter minutes will be next to impossible. Best he can do, like Brahim, is to take advantage of whatever minutes he gets. It will be as a RW. Longer term, he will likely be the backup option to Bellingham.

Bellingham has proven he is elite and Madrid’s best player. The formation is here to stay. The only changes you can expect is the new striker next season, whether it be Mbappe, Haaland or Julian Alvarez will replace Rodrygo up front along side Vinicius. In midfield, you will likely see the departure of Modric and possibly Kroos. And of course, two new fullbacks; Reece and Davies.

Edit: I should have said IF he remains injury free! Besides him as a reserve talent, next year will also have Endick, and possibly both Nico Paz and Vinicius Tobias. Other options, although I think highly doubtful are Kubo and Arribas! I think the objectives of club are to fill the obvious needs (CF, RB and LB), then have some talented reserves as backfill. After that, ie in another year or two, they will have to make some CB moves. This club has been carefully assembled with lots of youth talent and if it all comes together they have the potential of dominating for next decade.


Last edited by futbol_bill on Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6992
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:56 pm

Injured again, unlucky kid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25144
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Cyborg Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:45 pm

futbol_bill wrote:It will be difficult for him. He’s a kid and getting starter minutes will be next to impossible. Best he can do, like Brahim, is to take advantage of whatever minutes he gets. It will be as a RW. Longer term, he will likely be the backup option to Bellingham.

Bellingham has proven he is elite and Madrid’s best player. The formation is here to stay. The only changes you can expect is the new striker next season, whether it be Mbappe, Haaland or Julian Alvarez will replace Rodrygo up front along side Vinicius. In midfield, you will likely see the departure of Modric and possibly Kroos. And of course, two new fullbacks; Reece and Davies.

Edit: I should have said IF he remains injury free! Besides him as a reserve talent, next year will also have Endick, and possibly both Nico Paz and Vinicius Tobias. Other options, although I think highly doubtful are Kubo and Arribas! I think the objectives of club are to fill the obvious needs (CF, RB and LB), then have some talented reserves as backfill. After that, ie in another year or two, they will have to make some CB moves. This club has been carefully assembled with lots of youth talent and if it all comes together they have the potential of dominating for next decade.


Let's talk about the players in the team.

Better discussion, no?

The wild speculations about player signing. Not interesting.

And the club is invested in Rodrygo. He's 21, don't think they'll cast him aside cause he isn't adapting to a poor system.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1109
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by futbol_bill Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:29 am

Ignore it, if you choose. I’m listening what Flo and Carlo have been saying. For sure, not all that is being projected may happen, as nothing is secure until it actually happens, but at least you can see plan!

As to Güler, I think Club is impressed and will want to see what he can offer. But it will be difficult for him to get starter minutes, both this year and next.

As to Rodrygo, I’m not suggesting club will give up on him, rather I’m saying he has yet to earn long term starter role. He will be best in a reserve role, same as Asensio was. Btw, I believe I rate Asensio higher than you do! In a couple of years, Rodrygo if he is not getting the minutes he wants, he may well do what Asensio has done, go to a team where he can play more! But I don’t expect this in near future.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6992
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Cyborg Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:02 pm

Florentino said he's interested in Reece James?
:coffee:

I will say Kubo has been great. But he ain't coming if he ain't starting.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1109
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Arda Güler discussion Empty Re: Arda Güler discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum