The Vincenzo Grifo Summit - EL Round of Last 16 - Juventus vs Freiburg

2 posters

Go down

The Vincenzo Grifo Summit - EL Round of Last 16 - Juventus vs Freiburg  Empty The Vincenzo Grifo Summit - EL Round of Last 16 - Juventus vs Freiburg

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:01 pm

It's the game of what could have been - if Juventus had signed Grifo back when I fabricated the rumour - and what is: Grifo being back at Freiburg and balling.

It's testament to the amazing work Freiburg and their coach Streich have been doing over the last years, as budget-wise they've always been a club on the verge of 2nd division and they've been overachieving for decades, but never as strongly and impressively as they are now.

It's also testament to the astonishing downfall of Juve.

@rincon @Warrior @S Where is everyone? Juve docked points, club falling into mediocrity and irrelevance, and not even a single thread about it?
What happened to the serial winners, condifently run club and the CL ambitions?
What is the way back?
And when did it all go wrong??

Actually I can answer the last one. When Juve decided to sign Cristiano Ronaldo instead of taking the ingenious route of signing Vincenzo Grifo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

The Vincenzo Grifo Summit - EL Round of Last 16 - Juventus vs Freiburg  Empty Re: The Vincenzo Grifo Summit - EL Round of Last 16 - Juventus vs Freiburg

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:21 pm

Where were you these last 3 years bud

We all wrote several posts about the downward spiral and even @S predicted it. In fact i stop complaining because it was getting redundant to post more or less the same negativity, in many threads, since many years. For me it starts with JJ rebrand even if CR signature is a more tangible impact.

Also we'd be 2nd place without this points docking tragicomedia Thumbs up for the sake of it the city of Freiburg is gonna cry tonight
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

The Vincenzo Grifo Summit - EL Round of Last 16 - Juventus vs Freiburg  Empty Re: The Vincenzo Grifo Summit - EL Round of Last 16 - Juventus vs Freiburg

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:22 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:11 pm

Fagioli has an immediate positive effect as a sub. I'm getting frustrated with Vlahovic tbh
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:00 pm

Well Freiburg put up a decent fight but they lacked creativity in offensive third, also we were stronger and faster than them

Grifo was the worst player on the field, glad we dodged this bullet :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down