Comments after Freiburg's massacre.

+4
Sushi Master
The Messiah
rwo power
Geo
8 posters

Go down

Comments after Freiburg's massacre. Empty Comments after Freiburg's massacre.

Post by Geo Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:44 am

The only team that can threat Barcelona, is FC Bayern München! (Match Commentators)
in my opinion, FC Bayern this year have to be on the same level of Barca and Real.

All football editors and analysers, are putting Manchester as a third favorite. But I think we should put Bayern instead! Even as a top favorite.
I will not let the latest occassions take over me. But I'm glad that we are back

Some nice statistics after the last game.
Goals scored: 16 (Best offence)
Goals conceded: 1 (Best Defense)
Top Scorer: Mario Gomez (8 goals)
Manuel Neuer: 568 clean sheet
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Comments after Freiburg's massacre. Empty Re: Comments after Freiburg's massacre.

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 am

Well, we just have to hope that neither Barca nor Real pull a Borussia M'gladbach on Bayern. Wink
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Comments after Freiburg's massacre. Empty Re: Comments after Freiburg's massacre.

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:20 pm

If Robben and Ribery are fit and Jupp continues with the rotation system the team will be deadly.

The Rotation system helps a lot and also I like how the manager is developing Alaba, Kroos, I hope when cpl starts Breno, Contento, Usami and Petersen can get more playing time.

I am really impressed with our defensive system.

Villarreal is the real test
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:20 pm

I agree, although most people on this board underrated the hell out of us. We're pretty much the same team as last season but with an extremely solid and hardworking midfield. Sure, we won't score 4 or 5 goals anymore, but with 3 you have enough. The most impressive part of it all are the clean sheets. Going for that Bundesliga defensive record I see :coffee:. 1 goal in 4 matches? Incredible.

With Robben fit we have an insane squad.

God of the week = Ribery. Damn, is this guy on fire or what? He's in god form, tearing up anyone he meets. Right backs over the world are shaking in the thought of going up against him.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

I really loved Ribéry scoring the second goal, offside or not. It was pure genius Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Knee-Jerk but enjoy it while it lasts Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:00 am

Knee jerk my ass!
wait and see..
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:06 am

Bayern Munich are a better side than Real Madrid
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Bayern Munich are a better side than Real Madrid

Alf even trolls in the Bayern section LOL Very Happy

Madrid, Barca and Utd are still ahead of Bayern imo but theres plenty of time for that to change.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:09 am

I agree that Barca are still better than Bayern. and this issue do not need a disussion.

But in what departments, Real madrid and Man Utd are better than Bayern?
I think United have better CB's and that's it..
Real Madrid have a weaker league only, thus reputation.. no more..
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Robben is a better rounded footballer than Messi eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:46 pm

We beat ManU with a weaker squad not 2 years ago scratch

Sure, they're stronger now but don't negate our youth talent, either.

I say we're at that level. Van Gaal really frakked out reputation, but I love people taking us as underdogs, anyways.

Madrid... well they have more talent, but we're a far better team. We have played against meh opposition, but we'll see against Villareal.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Alf even trolls in the Bayern section LOL Very Happy

Madrid, Barca and Utd are still ahead of Bayern imo but theres plenty of time for that to change.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Well i would say both Barca and Madrid are better than Bayern.I know most Bayern fans wont agree with Madrid but they do have better defence and slightly better attack and a midfield on par with Bayern.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Barca, of course. Madrid... not sure. Our chemistry makes up for our lack of bench options. They have better depth in defense, oh yeah. On goalies we're par, our attack is currently better and our midfield I'd say has much more experience and quality. By a bit though, we're not infinitely superior or anything. Madrid always suffers against us, too Very Happy

If we go by Heynckes' word that he wants to add 2 or 3 quality players per season, then I am sure we can clearly be better... but we'll have to wait. I'm hoping for some January signings, hopefully in the defensive nature.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Barca, of course. Madrid... not sure. Our chemistry makes up for our lack of bench options. They have better depth in defense, oh yeah. On goalies we're par, our attack is currently better and our midfield I'd say has much more experience and quality. By a bit though, we're not infinitely superior or anything. Madrid always suffers against us, too Very Happy

If we go by Heynckes' word that he wants to add 2 or 3 quality players per season, then I am sure we can clearly be better... but we'll have to wait. I'm hoping for some January signings, hopefully in the defensive nature.

Not sure about that.Alonso has more experience than Sweinsteiger and Ronaldo has as much experience if not more than Robben.Muller and ozil are on par and Ribery has more experience than Di Maria.But they also have Kaka who has huge experience when compared with Kroos so i would say Madrid are centainly more experience in midfield.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:38 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Barca, of course. Madrid... not sure. Our chemistry makes up for our lack of bench options. They have better depth in defense, oh yeah. On goalies we're par, our attack is currently better and our midfield I'd say has much more experience and quality. By a bit though, we're not infinitely superior or anything. Madrid always suffers against us, too Very Happy

Not sure about that.Alonso has more experience than Sweinsteiger and Ronaldo has as much experience if not more than Robben.Muller and ozil are on par and Ribery has more experience than Di Maria.But they also have Kaka who has huge experience when compared with Kroos so i would say Madrid are centainly more experience in midfield.

Can You please not come here anymore and comment or whatsoever, seriously you are irritating me with your opinions.
smoking Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy how they hell does Alonso has more experience than Schweini...? Schweini has 254 club appearance for Bayern with 26 goals and 89 appearance and 22 goals for Germany. Moreover how they hell do you even compare player experience when both team has well established midfielders. Is like saying Luca Toni has more experience than Gomez, With that said. I think Sushi said Bayern Munich midfield has more experience as a unit, they have played together for quite a long time now except for Gustavo, otherwise other Bayern Midfielders has been in Bayern system for more than 5years except for Robben with 3years.

Individually clearly Ribery is better than Di Maria, Muller and Ozil are equally match, I could say C.Ronaldo is better than Robben(because of Injury), Schweinsteiger is better than Alonso and Gustavo or Tymo are clearly better than Coentrao. You also said Madrid has a better attack than Bayern, seriously! are you being serious?

Gomez>>>>>>>3 Benzema and 5 Higuain. not to mention Olic and Petersen an upcoming star.

As far as I am concerned Kroos has more experience this days than Kaka and his much better player than Kaka now, evidence is that he plays for the national team Kaka is more like a bench player now(how many appearance does he have for madrid? 41 or something) and to add to that Kroos has been in Bayern for more than 5years and has more appearance for Bayern than Kaka for Real Madrid.

In terms of champions league Real Madrid performance has been woeful except for last season land Bayern has much more experience than Madrid in recent days.

In terms of depth I agree Madrid has better depth but when it come to first team and first hand substitution, young stars, chemistry, and player versatile put together Bayern and Madrid are equally match.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Even Uefa rank Bayern above Real Madrid....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah, that's the sort of experience I meant, the one Idriosozet mentioned. Team experience, chemistry etc. All these guys have years playing together even if Gustavo is relatively new, he's better than any Madrid DM bar maybe Khedira.

Most of these guys play together in the NT, another plus.

Overall experience we're about equal, sure, but that's not the point.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Idrisozet wrote: how they hell does Alonso has more experience than Schweini...? Schweini has 254 club appearance for Bayern with 26 goals and 89 appearance and 22 goals for Germany. Moreover how they hell do you even compare player experience when both team has well established midfielders. Is like saying Luca Toni has more experience than Gomez, With that said. I think Sushi said Bayern Munich midfield has more experience as a unit, they have played together for quite a long time now except for Gustavo, otherwise other Bayern Midfielders has been in Bayern system for more than 5years except for Robben with 3years.

Individually clearly Ribery is better than Di Maria, Muller and Ozil are equally match, I could say C.Ronaldo is better than Robben(because of Injury), Schweinsteiger is better than Alonso and Gustavo or Tymo are clearly better than Coentrao. You also said Madrid has a better attack than Bayern, seriously! are you being serious?

Gomez>>>>>>>3 Benzema and 5 Higuain. not to mention Olic and Petersen an upcoming star.

As far as I am concerned Kroos has more experience this days than Kaka and his much better player than Kaka now, evidence is that he plays for the national team Kaka is more like a bench player now(how many appearance does he have for madrid? 41 or something) and to add to that Kroos has been in Bayern for more than 5years and has more appearance for Bayern than Kaka for Real Madrid.

In terms of champions league Real Madrid performance has been woeful except for last season land Bayern has much more experience than Madrid in recent days.

In terms of depth I agree Madrid has better depth but when it come to first team and first hand substitution, young stars, chemistry, and player versatile put together Bayern and Madrid are equally match.

I said Alonso is more experienced than Schiewi because he has won a CL and played another one final apart from playing in 3 CL semis.Schiewnsteiger has only played one CL final and hence i said Alonso more experienced than him.Not about the quality only experience mind u.

As i said i slightly prefer Madrid's attack ahead of Bayern because of Ronaldo but not much.

Can You please not come here anymore and comment or whatsoever, seriously you are irritating me with your opinions. smoking Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not sure why i aint exactly bashing Bayern Evil or Very Mad I only said Madrid is slightly better than Bayern.
its really irritating i just leave this topic Thumbs up

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Lawl, he's just passionate man, keep on posting we need all the people we can get.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:53 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Idrisozet wrote: how they hell does Alonso has more experience than Schweini...? Schweini has 254 club appearance for Bayern with 26 goals and 89 appearance and 22 goals for Germany. Moreover how they hell do you even compare player experience when both team has well established midfielders. Is like saying Luca Toni has more experience than Gomez, With that said. I think Sushi said Bayern Munich midfield has more experience as a unit, they have played together for quite a long time now except for Gustavo, otherwise other Bayern Midfielders has been in Bayern system for more than 5years except for Robben with 3years.

I said Alonso is more experienced than Schiewi because he has won a CL and played another one final apart from playing in 3 CL semis.Schiewnsteiger has only played one CL final and hence i said Alonso more experienced than him.Not about the quality only experience mind u.

As i said i slightly prefer Madrid's attack ahead of Bayern because of Ronaldo but not much.

Can You please not come here anymore and comment or whatsoever, seriously you are irritating me with your opinions. smoking Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not sure why i aint exactly bashing Bayern Evil or Very Mad I only said Madrid is slightly better than Bayern.
its really irritating i just leave this topic Thumbs up
Experience is overrated. You need as much experience as needed to show up in big games. Schweini has got enough of it. On individual level he kills Alonso and Khedira Very Happy If RM were to meet Bayern, we'll be forced to park the bus most of the time because of him alone Very Happy
We're better in attack and defence though so I think RM>Bayern but not by a high margin eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down