New Commercial Director for LFC

2 posters

Go down

New Commercial Director for LFC Empty New Commercial Director for LFC

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 am

Graham's role will see him maximise and grow revenue streams within the areas of Partnerships, Digital Media, Merchandising & Licensing, Soccer Schools, Ticketing Sales and Corporate Sales.

Currently the Sports Marketing Director of Nike UK and Ireland, Graham has been responsible for all of the company's individual athlete, club and federation sponsorships across all sports.

This is some serious deal i feel, the guy is experienced from one of the biggest brands in sports Nike! I guess that goes a long way in talking about his credentials. Good for our revenue aspect! Very Happy

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/new-commercial-director-for-lfc
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

New Commercial Director for LFC Empty Re: New Commercial Director for LFC

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 am

Full article

Liverpool FC has announced the appointment of Graham Bartlett as its new Commercial Director. Graham, who takes up his position in the first week of September, will report directly to Managing Director Ian Ayre.

Graham's role will see him maximise and grow revenue streams within the areas of Partnerships, Digital Media, Merchandising & Licensing, Soccer Schools, Ticketing Sales and Corporate Sales.
He will build and maintain strong relationships at senior level with existing partners and suppliers and also work closely with MD Ian Ayre in creating and developing international business sales operations and associated infrastructure.

Currently the Sports Marketing Director of Nike UK and Ireland, Graham has been responsible for all of the company's individual athlete, club and federation sponsorships across all sports. He has over 14 years experience in the negotiation and delivery of major sponsorship, television and licensing agreements for global and national sports properties.
Having worked from both a sales and buyer perspective at agency, rights-holder and rights acquirer level in domestic and international markets, he possesses an in-depth understanding of the Sports Marketing business.

A qualified solicitor, Graham began his career in 1993 with Linklaters & Paines before moving four years later to work in the Sports Law Group at Nicholson Graham & Jones. In 1999 he was appointed Vice President and Head of Business Affairs in the Football Department at ISL Worldwide. Two years later he moved to European Football's governing body UEFA as their Head of Business Affairs and Account Management before changing roles to be Head of Business Development, Business Affairs and Licensing. He joined Nike in 2005.

Managing Director, Ian Ayre, said: "Graham is a great addition to our team. Now that we have all of the foundations in place to globalise our brand, Graham's experience across Partnerships, Brands, Merchandise and Media are perfect skill sets to help us achieve our commercial objectives. I have known Graham for some time and am certain he will make a fantastic contribution to the football club."

Graham Bartlett commented: "I'm very proud to be joining such an incredible Club and excited at the challenge ahead. My whole family are from the City itself and as a lifelong fan, there is no other Club in the world that I would have worked for apart from Liverpool. It has a fantastic history and heritage and I'm delighted to be a part of it.

"But I wouldn't have accepted the position unless I thought I could do a good job and help the Club to continue to progress. We are all desperate to take Liverpool to the next level and I want to be part of that adventure."

Seems like big appointment someone with huge experience.We need these strong personal to really fulfill our enormous potential in marketing.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum