BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
46 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 19 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:38 pm

futbol_bill wrote:For those of you that are like Myesyats, not fully aware of finances, there are two completely different financial budgets to consider when looking at marketplace for top talent.

First there is acquisition costs. Expenditures from this budget are amortized over a number of years and it is net spend in a year to look at capacity. The only clubs that seem to have unlimited capacity in this regard are the oil state ownership clubs plus ManU (who may very well join the oil club in next year) and in the past Chelsea and Barcelona (mainly because Bartomeu never considered budgets and Laporte mortgaged the club on future income). Clubs with limited capacity are RMad, Bayern, Pool, maybe Arsenal and on the odd occasion, an EPL team.

The other budget is salaries in which entire squad salaries (which includes the tax paid by club on behalf of player) must be well below club’s futbol income, allowing for other expenses. To look at clubs who have the capacity to take on huge salaries, you have to look at clubs with the highest income less their current salary load and of course if the clubs follow salary load rules. Bear in mind, not all countries have straight forward salary load rules and some clubs have a way of bypassing what should be sound business practice. I think the only clubs that have capacity to take on a 30+M salary are the oil state nation clubs, a (very) few EPL teams, RMad and Bayern.

Thanks for explaining to us that there are fees, and also salaries. Truly revolutionary stuff.

Sounds like you have more problems than just confusing players’ names.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 19 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by neuro11 Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:09 pm

Myesyats wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:For those of you that are like Myesyats, not fully aware of finances, there are two completely different financial budgets to consider when looking at marketplace for top talent.

First there is acquisition costs. Expenditures from this budget are amortized over a number of years and it is net spend in a year to look at capacity. The only clubs that seem to have unlimited capacity in this regard are the oil state ownership clubs plus ManU (who may very well join the oil club in next year) and in the past Chelsea and Barcelona (mainly because Bartomeu never considered budgets and Laporte mortgaged the club on future income). Clubs with limited capacity are RMad, Bayern, Pool, maybe Arsenal and on the odd occasion, an EPL team.

The other budget is salaries in which entire squad salaries (which includes the tax paid by club on behalf of player) must be well below club’s futbol income, allowing for other expenses. To look at clubs who have the capacity to take on huge salaries, you have to look at clubs with the highest income less their current salary load and of course if the clubs follow salary load rules. Bear in mind, not all countries have straight forward salary load rules and some clubs have a way of bypassing what should be sound business practice. I think the only clubs that have capacity to take on a 30+M salary are the oil state nation clubs, a (very) few EPL teams, RMad and Bayern.

Thanks for explaining to us that there are fees, and also salaries. Truly revolutionary stuff.

Sounds like you have more problems than just confusing players’ names.

rofl

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:56 pm

Saladass123 on form
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:17 pm

Vibe wrote:Saladass123 on form

Harmonica wrote:Who?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:25 pm

futbol_bill wrote:If I follow the salary amounts, it sounds like he is getting 72M per season and therefore he is expecting a salary bidding battle starting at 75M per season!

I say that puts Madrid out of that bidding war and only oil state nations teams (PSG, Newcastle, City and if sale goes through ManU) may be willing to pay that. Interesting Haaland is at 32M. I can see Madrid willing to participate, on a free transfer in the neighborhood of 35M, but no way for an amount double that. Maybe Barca can bring back Bartomeu! He would likely pay that amount!
Actually more flexible than that.  He's looking for net compensation a year that combines image rights, wages and bonuses.  I don't know what the net compensation goal is.  There were other factors for Qatar (the world cup mainly; but also likely to stick it to Flo) that contributed to the astronomical offer.

A bidding club can pick how to structure compensation in a way that works for them.

The big variable here is image rights...  he's willing to forego guaranteed money for image rights.  At PSG, he didn't own the majority of his image rights (revenue of less than 50%); although he controlled how his image was portrayed (100% control here). Per an audit of PSG by the league, PSG actually recovered their entire investment with revenue from image rights given his popularity and the money they made off him pre, during and post world cup. In fact, the losing expenses are never the superstars despite their cost. It's always guys on high wages but with limited marketability.

If Madrid or anyone else would give him more image rights, they could spend less in terms of cash.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:32 am

Perez announcement about Mbappe

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1329193797977047?fs=e&s=7MtrtK&mibextid=9imq16
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:40 am

Keep in mind everyone... all Mbappe did was notify PSG that he didn't want to exercise the existing option for an extra year. Everything else is just speculation by the media. It makes for a lot of clicks to make things up.

Just like last time.

It's 99.9% entertainment and 0.1% actual facts.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:42 pm

Lol, here we go again. Check back on Sports’ posts. The last one saying he expected the transfer to RMad to happen in next 2 weeks!

By media, I guess he includes himself in the 99.9% entertainment!

To me this is all deja vu, and will likely play out same as last year with a Mbappe renewal, but not before Flo gets embarrassed again!

Facts in regard to RMad are;
1. Rmad are in need of a CF
2. They have left #9 available, a number they have to use.
3. They currently are not pursuing any CF.
4. They have adjusted budgets to allow for a Mbappe transfer this summer.
5. There have been several meetings to discuss possible acquisition of Mbappe, both this summer as well as next.

My conclusion based on these FACTS is Flo has been hooked and will likely be left standing at the altar again!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:27 pm

Mbappé repeated numerous times that he'll be a PSG player next season

Is number 9 that big of a deal, if so you can send us 75m for Vlahovic it would be good business for both clubs
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:08 pm

PSG want to rebuild with Luis Enrique (just my opinion). That's why they hired him... his ability to develop young players and instill a culture.

So they'd rather get money and save Mbappe's wages for 1 year. They'll likely only get marginally more than the 150 million they need to pay Mbappe as a bonus.

The funny part is that Liverpool and Chelsea are "rumored" to be making huge bids. Yet neither of them are in CL... so how likely is that lol. Perfect example of media likely making crap up.

To me... Man U or Madrid. That's it IF it happens this summer.

Last point... the reason that his contract is such a mess is that exit clauses are ILLEGAL in France. Otherwise, it would have been much more simple.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:11 pm

Article today Marca saying Mbappe wants 240M in HIS pocket if he is to move this summer! That is he doesn’t want to lose a penny to leave PSG. That would be 240M plus whatever PSG would demand.

If this story is true, then it’s high time, Flo tells this little greedy x*!? to look elsewhere. There is no way any other club will or could pay that! As I said earlier I believe Mbappe needs Flo far more than club needs him. Let the little prick realize the only clubs that will pay him that amount are his current team and possibly ManU if and when an oil state completes purchase. If Flo meets this demand, he is putting RMad in same position that Barca got in by giving into to Messi’s demands. No single player can be paid such a huge portion of salary budget and survive.

So Flo should reject the option for now, get the best possible CF available now and then see what need is and cost in another year.

This annual soap opera is becoming boring. He is just creating drama for his constant ongoing renewals. And sports said at one time, he wasn’t it for the money!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:45 pm

Namely Bill... He's owed roughly 100 million in bonuses by PSG for his final season and everyone is offering a 140-150 million signing bonus for next season as a free agent.

So Mbappe is saying... i want to finish the last year of my contract at PSG.  I've said it 10 times.  But if you want to force me to leave early, then pay my market value.  

Don't see what's wrong with that.  He's not asking for a transfer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:26 pm

hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:54 pm

PSG is trying to pressure him. I don't think he cares. He's giving 100% and playing out his contract unless he gets what he wants imo... it's PSG's fault for giving him a contract that makes it impossible for PSG to sell him and gives Mbappe no motivation to leave early. It's literally a no-brainer to play out his contract.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:07 pm

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/transferts/psg-al-khelaifi-donne-une-date-limite-a-mbappe-pour-prolonger-et-c-est-tres-proche_AV-202307050757.html

Al Khelaifi has given Mbappe 2 weeks maximum to extend or he will be sold... of course, Mbappe has to accept any sale lol. He makes it sound like PSG has all the leverage when they have the least here.

My guess? Mbappe's bonus gets deferred over several years and he accepts a sale (assuming his wage demands are met; which several clubs have already). There's always a chance he extends... but typically, this type of public outburst from a club president doesn't bode well for a player remaining.

Al Khelaifi also lied a bit... but maybe that's because he doesn't speak great french. It could be a language issue.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/transferts/psg-al-khelaifi-donne-une-date-limite-a-mbappe-pour-prolonger-et-c-est-tres-proche_AV-202307050757.html

Al Khelaifi has given Mbappe 2 weeks maximum to extend or he will be sold... of course, Mbappe has to accept any sale lol.  He makes it sound like PSG has all the leverage when they have the least here.

My guess?  Mbappe's bonus gets deferred over several years and he accepts a sale (assuming his wage demands are met; which several clubs have already).   There's always a chance he extends...  but typically, this type of public outburst from a club president doesn't bode well for a player remaining.

Al Khelaifi also lied a bit... but maybe that's because he doesn't speak great french.   It could be a language issue.

There re quite a few IFs in these various statements;

1. Al Khelalfa is saying Mpaape has to sign renewal in 2 weeks. Mbappe has a contract and doesn't have to sign a damm thing. It's rich coming from Al Khelaifi who has always insisted players are held to their contracts yet he essentially wants to break the contract!

2. He says he will put him up for sale. That's because he wants something for Mbappe. So first off he has to get someone to pay what he is willing to accept for Mbappe and then Mbappe has to accept what propective club will pay him. There may be clubs that will pay Mbappe what he is asking for, but will they meet both Al Khelaifi and Mbappe's demands?

3. I say there are only 4 possible clubs that have the financial capabilities to meet the demands. City, ManU, Newcastle and RMad. I doubt if City would try to accomodate both Mbappe and Haaland. ManU probably can not meet that cost unless ownership change goes through, which is very unlikely. Newcastle might, but I doubt Mbappe would be interested. And with Madrid, a week ago we were talking about Flo willing to pay Mbappe 70M, but now it appears he wants 140M. 140M will put Rmad in delicate financial dodo.

So when you say there are a number of clubs that will pay Mbappe, just who the hell are they?

Bottom line to me is Al Khelaifa is bluffing and we begin a year long drama which in the end Mbappe likes Luis Enrique, his home town and of course the money and ends up renewing.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:14 pm

Arsenal owner, who is incredibly worthy (13 billion net worth), is rumored to want to take a shot given Mbappe's worldwide marketability as opposed to just regional.

Liverpool... same.   Issue here is lack of CL.   They are close to getting a 500 million injection for selling 10-15% stake in the club.  Mbappe, again according to rumors, is seen as the most surefire way to get a return on investment.

Chelsea... same issue as Liverpool with no CL.  However very wealthy (they own the Los Angeles Dodgers as an example, which has huge pockets).   Not sure Mbappe will be sold on the project or lack of CL.  But they can afford him. Other than oil clubs, Chelsea is the most wealthy club on the planet imo given the ownership group.

So City, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle and RMad are the ones who can afford him.  If you had to rank them:
1-  RMad
2-  Man U
3-  Arsenal
4-  Chelsea
5- Liverpool

City already said they've passed (because of the belief of RMad being the chosen destination) and Newcastle has no chance.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:18 pm

I love the Luis Enrique hire btw. For once, hired a manager with a real vision... yes, despite Barca, I think Enrique is a fine coach.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:24 am

If he moves to Real Madrid, then he could become an even better player, since he'd be getting great goalscoring chances from Bellingham, Kronos, and Modric.
Davis
Davis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:05 am

I don't habe any expectations or hopes or not even any delusion...but the main issue is we are too stacked in the forward line at the moment. I am just waiting whether Madrid can spend more than 100m unless they sell few players.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:15 am

Helmer wrote:I don't habe any expectations or hopes or not even any delusion...but the main issue is we are too stacked in the forward line at the moment. I am just waiting whether Madrid can spend more than 100m unless they sell few players.

Madrid can afford 200M and within any ffs rules, no need to sell anyone. Both acquisition costs and salary can be accommodated . Issues can potentially arise if Perez gives into PSG asks for anything beyond 200M.

PSG is making lots of threats, but it is Mbappe and Perez that have leverage. Both are prepared to make the move next year and thus they can call PSG bluff. Mbappe can refuse to sign any renewal.

I suspect Perez will start at 150 and can settle up to 200M.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:30 am

PSG, through Leonardo today, continues their smear campaign to force Mbappe to leave... small minded club. I should have known better.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:17 am

Didn’t Leonardo leave on bad terms? He wouldn’t just be a mouthpiece for PSG.

In any case, it’s all business. They are trying to avoid losing 200mil, can’t blame them.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:54 am

Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:39 am

Leonardo speaking facts tbh
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:12 am

I’m yet to meet a Leo who isn’t a straight up goat

Da vinci, di caprio, Tolstoy, Messi and now this 🐐
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next