BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
38 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 14 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:53 pm

No one? I ran the numbers for Neymar and I had a good laugh

His new contract kicks in July 1, 2022 and runs until June 30, 2027. That’s 5 seasons of guaranteed earnings

Neymar makes around 67 millions euros gross per season. I looked for the numbers quite a bit this is a reasonable estimate. He is definitely close to 30 millions net per season, and I think that’s the basis on his deal so taxation can vary by country

So 5 years @ 67 millions euros = 335 millions euros
In pounds, 55.87 millions pounds = 279 millions pounds

Around 1.28 mil euros per week (1.07 mil pounds)

In comparison, Ronaldo has the biggest contract in EPL at 26.4 (vs 55.9 for Neymar)

Neymar is currently 30 and he will be 35 when his contract ends. He has averaged less than 20 league games per season since joining PSG due to injuries. His interest for football is dwindling and he is clearly not an exemplary professional.

So Neymar is probably not going anywhere and he would be stupid to give up on 335 guaranteed money when he is already playing so little.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 14 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:53 pm

Good ol loans are the only option left
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 pm

I read PSG are willing to let him go on loan but even if they cover 50% of the wages or something it's still a truckload of money. Don't see anyone being this stupid to go for that, and he wont accept a paycut because why would he

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:38 pm

Yeah even on a loan with 50% wages, that’s more than 30 millions out of pocket for a club, with 0 way to amortize the amount, and he will only play 50% of your games lol

You might as well take that money and sign someone

He has the worst contract in football and it’s only starting on Friday 😂
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:10 pm

Rumor: Seems like Chelsea is asking for a free transfer... but they would cover 100% of wages. I think there will be some nominal transfer fee and additional fees based on performance (appearances, etc.)
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:48 pm

Nobody is stupid enough to pay 100% of his wages. I hope nobody is. The whole world wants to see PSG go down with him.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:32 am

PSG want a big revamp, as a result many decent players could be available for reasonable price. For example Juve rumors about Wijnaldum and/or Paredes are expected at some point this summer.

As for Neymar, if the contract above is true, it is so horrible that the club has less to lose by giving him another chance for 1 year. But they publicly give up on him and money is not a problem i think it will turn into an ego war between PSG and Neymar. This guy is not gonna accept a move to PL he wants it easy peasy, instead i predict Shanghai FC on loan is the next stop Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14