BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
46 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 10 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by farfan Sun May 22, 2022 5:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Another strange rumor - PSG is shopping Neymar and Al-Khalaifi is directly negotiating with Ousmane Dembele's agent to bring him on.

I feel like they're starting to do what many fans wanted them to do years ago. i.e. giving the team a "French" identity by signing as many young world class French players as possible, focusing on emerging Ligue 1 talent, giving more chances to academy players, and diching ready-made foreign superstars who in all likelihood look down on the club and the league and are simply unable to put in the same level of commitment and effort that they would have for teams like Barça, Madrid etc..

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 10 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 22, 2022 6:56 pm

Thx titosantill, yes, basically ppl know tabloids are full of it but I guess they still goto them due to boredom Razz

Bit surprised too by some of Real fans' reactions too... butt hurt understable since Real hasnt spent big in a long time, but still, to say rivals are envious of Real are pretty delusional... we fking hate Real, the only thing we envy of Real is the luck in ur CL runs, n having decent coaches Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 22, 2022 7:53 pm

The way Mbappe behaved during these negotiations was very unprofessional, that you cannot deny.

You simply cannot treat Real fucking Madrid with this level of disrespect.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 22, 2022 7:59 pm

Pedram wrote:The way Mbappe behaved during these negotiations was very unprofessional, that you cannot deny.

This is just typical fan perspective

For him, it's just business.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 22, 2022 8:05 pm

thread title needs changing btw, guy was never the king of anything ffs

is he even a top 15 player atm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 22, 2022 8:08 pm

S wrote:
Pedram wrote:The way Mbappe behaved during these negotiations was very unprofessional, that you cannot deny.

He should have just rejected our offer when we first came knocking on his door, but no he had to use Real Madrid of all clubs as his fucking bargaining chip, that's unprofessionalism imo.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 22, 2022 8:15 pm

I'm not sure how he disrespected us. Disrespect would have been waiting till August 31 to make a decision. 2 sides of the coin, madrid or psg, he chose psg. Not to mention we don't know details of what was offered.....and I'm not talking about rumors or Twitter/Marca stories.

Unless him or Flo publish the terms we don't know the intricate details of what was or wasn't offered. Fact is psg is not a small club, they prove they can make big signings and hold unto their players. I don't like the decision either but I'm very happy this whole saga is ending in May. We have lots of time to plan our future, there was no disrespect whatsoever.

U can say he used us to strengthen his negotiations, hey that's what business is, madrid does it too. Hierro was said to have a verbal agreement to continue with us in 03 and was shown the door. I legit think he wanted to sign for us but psg offered more, maybe we weren't as aggressive. The de gea saga was disrespectful, this was unfortunate..

Last edited by titosantill on Sun May 22, 2022 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 22, 2022 8:17 pm

Pedram wrote:
S wrote:

He should have just rejected our offer when we first came knocking on his door, he used Real Madrid of all clubs as his fucking bargaining chip, that's unprofessionalism imo.

Only football fans care about something like this. As someone said, you guys are not used to rejections because you usually get what you want but this is the real world and Mbappe on top of being a professional footballer is also a businessman. He was looking for the best business deal and he got it in the end.

Unless there were proper regulations in place, you were never going to outbid a team with infinite resources.

Stop crying about it and move on.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun May 22, 2022 8:22 pm

you cant be serious mate. Business aspect is part of the game and he struck gold with his bargaining tactics. Cant fault him there. And what like Tito said, at least it's done now and not Aug 31st

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 22, 2022 10:26 pm

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2022/zinedine-zidane-will-not-join-psg-to-replace-mauricio-pochettino/

Lol @ "Zidane 99% done"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 22, 2022 10:42 pm

Zidane, a Marseille legend and fan boy, coaching PSG, right. The man even congratulated Marseille for qualifying for the UCL ffs

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2022 12:59 am

M99 wrote:https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2022/zinedine-zidane-will-not-join-psg-to-replace-mauricio-pochettino/

Lol @ "Zidane 99% done"

read this instead: https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/transferts/psg-contact-etabli-avec-zidane-pour-le-poste-d-entraineur_AV-202205220123.html

Far more credible source.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 23, 2022 1:00 am

farfan wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Another strange rumor - PSG is shopping Neymar and Al-Khalaifi is directly negotiating with Ousmane Dembele's agent to bring him on.

I feel like they're starting to do what many fans wanted them to do years ago. i.e. giving the team a "French" identity by signing as many young world class French players as possible, focusing on emerging Ligue 1 talent, giving more chances to academy players, and diching ready-made foreign superstars who in all likelihood look down on the club and the league and are simply unable to put in the same level of commitment and effort that they would have for teams like Barça, Madrid etc..

If you want commitment and the person you call is Dembele, you've dialed the wrong number

I see what you're saying though. Hope they snatch Tchouameni from right under RM's nose as well
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 23, 2022 8:04 am

So Zidane turns down QSG and Tchouameni is chosing between Pool and RM. Sporting project going great eh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 23, 2022 10:42 am

I’ve read he agreed terms with both RM and Pool. I suppose the CL final winner will walk away with a trophy and a new player hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Firenze wrote:thread title needs changing btw, guy was never the king of anything ffs

is he even a top 15 player atm

We do need to change the title.

Choosing to stay at PSG as a free agent wanted by every football club and having an offer Madrid cements him as a clown.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 23, 2022 5:25 pm

the new dictator of football - Kylian Mbappe
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 23, 2022 6:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

So Zidane turns down QSG and Tchouameni is chosing between Pool and RM. Sporting project going great eh

Seriously, Zidane going PSG would just sad, like genuinely sad. He's Marseille through and through.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 23, 2022 6:48 pm

Ruben Amorim is now the main target as coach

Won portuguese league with Sporting and his record with them is 74-15-14. Recommended by his brother in law and former SD Antero Henrique. It's a gamble whether or not he is ready for the pressure of a PSG that's cleaning their porch.

Molina's chronicles about PSG dysfunction are hilarious. Something out of a dramatic TV show really
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2022 7:52 pm

Difference now is that you're giving the keys to a player that only wants to win... that's it. Neymar wanted to have a good time. Messi is just getting older.

If you're going to make a player the center of the team, he has to be hungry and a winner, besides being talented.

Paris' dysfunction started when the team team transitioned from Ibra to Neymar. With Ibra, the team always played hard. Every game even in Ligue 1. You also didn't have a million managers. It was Carlo and then Laurent Blanc... and frankly, only reason Blanc became manager was Carlo wanted to leave.

And that's the irony of it. Real Madrid completely disrupted PSG and acted like complete entitled a-holes with the Carlo saga... and nobody blinked. So to me, karma is a bitch.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 23, 2022 8:04 pm

Carlo had valid reason to leave PSG as they treated him like shit: https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2022/carlo-ancelotti-on-leaving-psg-they-told-me-that-if-i-didnt-beat-porto-they-would-sack-me/

Madrid got a coach that wanted to leave, there is no entitlement here. Just PSG being rotten to the core before Neymar even got there.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2022 8:20 pm

That's 100% false M99.  It was a very fun team to watch and played very hard.  Just couldn't beat prime Barca in those years...  that was the roadblock.

Carlo wasn't treated like shit.  He was told that, if PSG didn't perform at a minimum level, his job would be in jeopardy.  That's true with EVERY elite team.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon May 23, 2022 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon May 23, 2022 9:02 pm

The thread title change rofl

This is definitely BC's doing.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 23, 2022 9:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:That's 100% false M99.  It was a very fun team to watch and played very hard.  Just couldn't beat prime Barca in those years...  that was the roadblock.

Carlo wasn't treated like shit.  He was told that, if PSG didn't perform at a minimum level, his job would be in jeopardy.  That's true with EVERY elite team.

There is a direct quote from Carlo where he states he decided to leave because of how he was treated, yet you still say "100% false" Classless behavior from a classless team.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 23, 2022 9:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:That's 100% false M99.  It was a very fun team to watch and played very hard.  Just couldn't beat prime Barca in those years...  that was the roadblock.

Carlo wrote:“For a Champions League match in which we were already through to the knockouts, we had lost a League game [to Nice, 1-2] before winning [against Evian, 4-0], and they told me that if I didn’t beat Porto, they would sack me. I told them, how can you say that to me, it breaks our trust. I decided to leave in February, even if they wanted to renew me.”

Unless you're saying Carlo is lying...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2022 10:28 pm

Doc wrote:

Carlo wrote:“For a Champions League match in which we were already through to the knockouts, we had lost a League game [to Nice, 1-2] before winning [against Evian, 4-0], and they told me that if I didn’t beat Porto, they would sack me. I told them, how can you say that to me, it breaks our trust. I decided to leave in February, even if they wanted to renew me.”

Unless you're saying Carlo is lying...
And how is that a surprise? If you watched PSG, they looked horrible and weren't in first place at the time. And management told Carlo that if the club got knocked out in the first round of the elimination round of CL, he'd be sacked.

Remember, Montpellier had won Ligue 1 the year before by overtaking Carlo's team.

How could Carlo be surprised by this?

And btw, he didn't need to be renewed. He had 1 more year left on his contract. PSG released him from that final year.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next