BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
46 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 6 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 21, 2022 4:39 pm

farfan wrote:It could be a blessing in disguise if they make the right moves. They can use the money they would've spent on a huge signing bonus + high salary to reinforce every part part of the squad.

Not this time, my friend. Mbappe and Haaland were "it".

We can't expect Benzema to continue carrying the team. It's simply not humanly possible.

Mbappe and Haaland were the only two worthy candidate you can rely on to keep you competitive at the highest level.

By missing out on both of them, Madrid has killed its chances of staying among the elites for the next few years.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 6 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Doc Sat May 21, 2022 4:40 pm

farfan wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Madrid should move for Salah imo

Tchouaméni, Bernardo Silva, and a blue chip backup for Benzema. Darwin Nunez maybe?

That would be an excellent damn transfer window which would never happen.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 21, 2022 5:02 pm

A couple of fresh stories:

Luis Campos (the sporting director at Monaco when Mbappe was there) to take over for Leonardo

Zidane to take over for Poche.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat May 21, 2022 5:05 pm

Wasn't Luis Campos working with Florentino? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 21, 2022 5:06 pm

Another piece of news... PSG now on Tchouemani (good friends with Mbappe).

Di Maria, Draxler, Icardi, Kurzawa, Pereira and Kehrer are all gone this summer. Promoting PSG academy players and making a couple of signings (including Tchouameni if he can be persuaded not to go to Liverpool).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 21, 2022 5:08 pm

farfan wrote:Wasn't Luis Campos working with Florentino? Laughing

He was a scout for Real Madrid in 2012-2013. He was close to Mourinho as opposed to Flo from what I recall.

His big achievements were building that great Monaco team and the Lille team that just won Ligue 1.

He's a bit of a hothead is the only thing lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 21, 2022 5:09 pm

... and Navas gone too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 21, 2022 5:10 pm

farfan wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Madrid should move for Salah imo

Tchouaméni, Bernardo Silva, and a blue chip backup for Benzema. Darwin Nunez maybe?

I like it. I'm not sure how many more seasons Benz has where he'll produce 40 goals a season. They need another goal scorer in there and Salah will get you 30 goals from the wing. Benz and Salah would complement each other quite well stylistically.

Bernardo should be Modric's replacement. He can rotate on the RW or LCM if Salah or Kroos are unavailable. Valverde and Camavinga can be the remaining rotation options. Not sure if both Tchouameni and Bernardo would be overkill if you already have KCM + Cama/Valverde.

The last one season wonder to rotate with Benz was Jovic so I'm not sure if it's worth spending 70M on Nunez if he's just going to be a bench warmer. I'd probably stick with Salah and Benz as the main scorers and make a massive move for Haaland/Mbappe in 2 years instead.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat May 21, 2022 5:10 pm

farfan wrote:
This 100%. Genuinely better off with these 3 than with Mbappé alone.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 21, 2022 5:14 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Sat May 21, 2022 5:16 pm

Meh so what mbappe doesn't comes, as far as I'm concerned mbappe doesn't want to compete, I'm sure vini having a great season threaten him, he ain't coming to save the club or anything like some hero, hey get paid though glad Flo isn't willing to match the nonsense money psg throwing around.

I'm glad he stayed put, so vini and rodygo can continue their development further, both can be match winners and will probably be even better in a season or two, things like these is why don't throw the players under the bus for players who hasn't joined the club, just makes look ridiculous said long time ago prestige is dead too much money in football nowadays to care about that.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 21, 2022 5:18 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:  

He was already accused of being egotistical and arrogant. Now he has this bumper contract and apparently now has an influence over sporting decisions. Let's see what comes out of it. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Sat May 21, 2022 5:19 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
farfan wrote:It could be a blessing in disguise if they make the right moves. They can use the money they would've spent on a huge signing bonus + high salary to reinforce every part part of the squad.

Not this time, my friend. Mbappe and Haaland were "it".

We can't expect Benzema to continue carrying the team. It's simply not humanly possible.

Mbappe and Haaland were the only two worthy candidate you can rely on to keep you competitive at the highest level.

By missing out on both of them, Madrid has killed its chances of staying among the elites for the next few years.

Yeah right you and sports wish benzema can't continue since it's gonna kill you both on the inside and halland was the last hope for the dream of him being benched and leaving, the way benzema plays 2 more season of top football is very possible.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 21, 2022 5:21 pm

danyjr wrote:
farfan wrote:

I would love to have Tchouameni, but I'm definitely missing something on B.Silva. What makes you guys think that he wants to leave (genuine question)? His contract runs until 2025 with City, why would the bald fraud let him go?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Sat May 21, 2022 5:24 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Yeah right no one cared about that, same shit with neymar madrid fans don't care about selfish douche bag these players can be , they just love being apart of the hype, willing to suck off any player and trash the real madrid players in their position for them.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 21, 2022 5:25 pm

danyjr wrote:
farfan wrote:

I would love to have Tchouameni, but I'm definitely missing something on B.Silva. What makes you guys think that he wants to leave (genuine question)? His contract runs until 2025 with City, why would the bald fraud let him go?

He's been wanting to leave England for the last two summers, which was confirmed by Pep. City have just never received a big enough offer to sell him. Most teams weren't spending big on CM's since the pandemic.

I'm not sure if Bernardo feels the same way now compared to then. Two years ago he was more of a rotational option now he's a bonafide starter. I think he was also coming off the Mendy racism thing which bothered him a lot apparently.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 21, 2022 5:29 pm

What's selfish about a Paris-born French player deciding to remain with his home club?

To me, the easy path was to run for Real Madrid.  Choosing to stay home and take on the challenge that is PSG was the more difficult one. He would have had far less pressure at Real Madrid compared to what he is going to face now at PSG.

All the comments here smell of extreme butthurt.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat May 21, 2022 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Sat May 21, 2022 5:30 pm

Lastly there will be a new young st in the future when benzema hangs it up, so don't see why people are so bothered by this mbappe rejected the club before cause he didn't want to compete and he did it again.

People did this when a washed up cr left, when pogba was at juve, neymar before and after barca, now mbappe and haaland the whole don't get this player is the end of the world act, just trying to protect their own egos, real madrid will always be successful with or without certain type in f overhyped players that has all the social media and youtube buzz.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 21, 2022 5:33 pm

Casciavit wrote:
danyjr wrote:

He's been wanting to leave England for the last two summers, which was confirmed by Pep. City have just never received a big enough offer to sell him. Most teams weren't spending big on CM's since the pandemic.

I'm not sure if Bernardo feels the same way now compared to then. Two years ago he was more of a rotational option now he's a bonafide starter. I think he was also coming off the Mendy racism thing which bothered him a lot apparently.

Yes, I think two years is a long time and his opinion may be different right now. Plus, I think it's impossible for Pep to let go of one of his most important players, and to Real Madrid no less. I think it's an impossible move to be honest.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 21, 2022 5:33 pm

Al-Khelaifi directly negotiating the signing of Ousmane Dembele:

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/transferts/mercato-en-direct-toutes-les-infos-du-jeudi-19-mai-2022_LN-202205190053.html

lol. wonder if Neymar is being shopped.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat May 21, 2022 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 21, 2022 5:34 pm

Dude is already sacking people Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 21, 2022 5:38 pm

Casciavit wrote:

Yes, I think two years is a long time and his opinion may be different right now. Plus, I think it's impossible for Pep to let go of one of his most important players, and to Real Madrid no less. I think it's an impossible move to be honest.

City isn't PSG. If a player wants to leave they won't hand cuff him. They won't ask for a crazy sum either. Pep doesn't want unhappy players at the club.

If Bernardo was adamant on leaving and Madrid offered 70M I could see it happening. It's not an impossible move imo.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 21, 2022 5:38 pm

What this contract means now is that Mbappe will stay at PSG for the entirety of his prime years or maybe even for life

There's absolutely no chance in hell he's going to take a paycut in his prime if he chose to leave in 3 yrs time because no club in the world, not even City, would be willing to offer a crazy contract like PSG just did.

There's also no way he's ever going to reach Messi-Ronaldo level by playing in a trash league with no competition.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 21, 2022 5:42 pm

Dictator Messi? welcome to the era of Dicbappe
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 21, 2022 5:45 pm

El Gunner wrote:Dictator Messi? welcome to the era of Dicbappe

He's gonna press even less than him now. I didn't think that would be possible. rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat May 21, 2022 5:47 pm

No deal is done until the person is holding the jersey at the presentation. Tried to tell that to my madrid brethren, this isn't 2009 where any rumor linking us to a marquee signing means we have em in the bag. Not disappointed, cos I kinda had it at the back of my mind or at least geared my mind to think we wouldn't pull of a deal for neither mbappe nor haaland. And rather than listen to so called insiders or rumors, just wait for an official presentation.

Last edited by titosantill on Sat May 21, 2022 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next