Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
20 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Mon May 15, 2023 12:30 am

Sixers shat themselves in 3rd quarter... maybe that was the last match coached by Doc Rivers in Philadelphia ?

We have awesome conf finals incoming, could go either way in both, i predict a Celtics vs Lakers classic

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Mon May 15, 2023 5:54 am

I watched the first half of Philly v Boston before going to bed and didn't see that Sixers collapse coming; 10 points in the 3rd quarter lmao.

And quite the MVP performance from Embiid... Tatum on the other hand affraid
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 15, 2023 7:45 am

can't wait for Philly to run it back yet again with the injury prone Embiid and Doc Rivers next season Laughing

It's the bubble conference finals all over again, but i think it's gunna be Celtics vs Lakers with Bron getting his fifth because the NBA has been laying the grounds for it the whole season.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 15, 2023 1:59 pm

Just saw on Reddit that apparently Harden didn't score a single point in the 4th quarters of games 5, 6 and 7. Absolutely wild from your team's second star Very Happy
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 15, 2023 4:51 pm

Morant flashing guns again, ffs.

There was such great energy and quality about this team, I am gutted they ruined it. They were young and interesting to watch and what strikes me the most, they had results.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 16, 2023 5:39 am

If it's a legal firearm in a state where it's legal to carry, then Morant hasn't broken the law.

It's obviously stupid and a bad look for the league and the Grizzlies and he will probably be suspended, but it shouldn't be a crazy-long suspension when considering he hasn't done anything illegal.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 16, 2023 8:02 am

is it only me, or is too much of a big deal being made out of it... in the recent video i could barely even see the gun... but it made headline news on CNN lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 16, 2023 8:34 am

If this was a first for Morant, the reaction would be a lot smaller. If it's a legal gun in a legal-carry state, he hasn't broken the law. I kinda agree that the reaction is overblown - but on the other hand it's a second time he's flashing a gun on social media and image-wise for the league and for the Grizzlies it's a bad look.

I do wonder what exactly NBA contracts say about stuff like this... Like, if he's given a long suspension without pay, maybe he has legal grounds to challenge that? I dunno, we'll see.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 16, 2023 8:53 pm

Morant is such a great player, what a shame

I think his gangster antics are more of a bad look to himself than a bad look for NBA, since he has been exposed to not have a street background at all. So it's unclear as to why he's acting like this right now. The league will probably use him to make a statement, anyways he is just showing guns in a country where it's legal. Never read reports that he shot someone or anything.

Not sure what's next for the Grizzlies. For all the shit Brooks received last few weeks, he was a pillar of their strong defense identity. I don't think Tyus Jones is a starter in NBA so first weeks/months of next season are gonna be hard. I was hyped for this team hopefully they can get back on track sooner than later.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 16, 2023 9:04 pm

In 4 hours we'll know where Wembanyama ends up. Would like to see him with Hornets

Is he the best prospect since LeBron ? I remember people going crazy for Zion but it seems Wembanyama's ceiling is even higher. Whenever i watch his highlights it's almost hard to believe.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 17, 2023 1:56 am

Spurs it is, fair enough

Will be Wembanyama's team day 1 since he is already their best player, yet they have some good young guys Johnson, Vassell, Sochan and of course goat coach Popovich to surround him. It's not exaggerated to expect 20 pts-10 rebs right away.

I know Spurs have been a model franchise for decades, ok they've had a few strange stories lately, but he could have landed in much worse situations.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 17, 2023 9:58 pm

I missed the info yesterday

Doc Rivers out !!! Harden probably leaving as well

Now they need a real tactician who's not a players coach, who can help Embiid develop competitive mentality. Nick Nurse would be a great fit.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 18, 2023 11:12 am

Considering injuries ruined our season AGAIN i've mostly stayed away from discussing NBA tbh but i have a few things.

I will never forgive Minnesota for not only the Gobert trade but letting the Lakers turn their season around.

Jokic is fucking insane.

Embiid and Harden are basically tarred with playoff bums moniker at this point and need a finals run to get away from it.

HIMMY BUTLER
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 18, 2023 9:05 pm

Turns out I'm a lifelong die hard fan of the Denver Nuggets and I didn't even know it.

And no, I won't entertain any accusations of bandwagon-jumping or plastic fandom.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 18, 2023 10:17 pm

Un français sera numero 1 de draft c plutot cool ca non ??

Before clicking i thought your post would be about Wembanyama. From what i read there is lots of hype in France. I'v seen every highlight of Wemby and calling it right now this guy is a future hall of famer Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 19, 2023 1:07 am

farfan wrote:Turns out I'm a lifelong die hard fan of the Denver Nuggets and I didn't even know it.

And no, I won't entertain any accusations of bandwagon-jumping or plastic fandom.

let's go Molenation we can't let Bron win another ring
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 21, 2023 8:51 am

Laker fans, tap in
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 21, 2023 3:55 pm

Nuggets v Heat final would be cool, at least one legend would be getting their first ring.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 28, 2023 9:40 am

GLS came in here after a year just to jinx Jimmy Butler
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 28, 2023 11:47 am

Boston can be the first team in NBA history to come back from a 0-3

Surprisingly the three other cases of a team coming back at 3-3 from a 0-3 yet they lost game 7, basically just saving their honor
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 28, 2023 12:24 pm

What a crazy game winner from White, 0.1 seconds left lmaooooo. The Heat must be kicking themselves for letting him get the rebound for free.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 30, 2023 3:29 am

White looking like the only one that wants to win in a green jersey.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 30, 2023 8:46 am

biggest thing i dislike about the NBA is they make it all about narratives and the stars... Caleb Martin and Jamal Murray should have won the MVPs, but they gave it to Butler and Jokic
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 30, 2023 5:45 pm

Agreed on Murray and perhaps Martin deserved it too for stepping up although i would give it to Butler. Did not even know series MVP are a thing tbh

Nuggets vs Heat, not the most glamorous final, i am happy for both teams. One of Jokic/Butler will win a ring and that's awesome. Bostonians are crying a lot this spring and that's awesome, were favorites in basketball and hockey and choked twice Laughing Laughing

I go DENVER in 5, think Heat will be exhausted and Nuggets will give 100% effort every match unlike Celtics who looked down on them.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 31, 2023 8:37 am

The Nuggets feel like heavy favourites... but the Heat keep beating those. So who knows. A win-win finals for neutrals anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:32 am

1-0, go Nikola.

Fun fact - My sisters kid hangs around our local horse track, plays football there. He's like 13 and one day Jokic came to race his horses, and asked the kid if they can play football together. So they played, got some pictures together. Memory of a lifetime for a 13 year old.

And this is a small place, you would never imagine such a global star would find himself around here.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next