Blue
Perucho21
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
sportsczy
15 posters

Go down

PSG have approached Dortmund about Haaland Empty PSG have approached Dortmund about Haaland

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Per a very good French pundit (Sébastien Tarrago).

Offering 150 million + loan of Sarabia & Draxler so that Dortmund are ok in terms of squad.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

PSG have approached Dortmund about Haaland Empty Re: PSG have approached Dortmund about Haaland

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:16 pm

yeah don't ejaculate yet sports, that's not happening

coming to Bayern next summer

and I'm sure this is not worthy of a thread
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

PSG have approached Dortmund about Haaland Empty Re: PSG have approached Dortmund about Haaland

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:25 pm

Will be absolutely hilarious if he joins us next season over PSG Laughing

Ffs don't join fecking Bayern. They can't have that much luck with their CF purchases surely Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:30 pm

rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:32 pm

Sports is this you accepting Mbappe is on his way to the club you hate now?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:37 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:yeah don't ejaculate yet sports, that's not happening

coming to Bayern next summer

and I'm sure this is not worthy of a thread

Mino Raiola is the most corrupt agent out there, you know his favorite place to send players is to the most corrupt club PSG.

I honestly don’t understand why there is not more done to curtail the influence and money of these agents.

The money from football comes from fans, i don’t understand why so much money goes to agents when they do nothing for the products on the field and do nothing to enhance it.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:39 pm

Another insider leak to Sports! affraid Chaka
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:46 pm

Haaland, my ass. They can't sign him now. They have to make some sales first.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:54 pm

What is clear is another year at Dortmund will not be good for Erling’s blood pressure. Looks like he’s just a few more Ls away from ripping his teammates’ heads off
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Is the transfer rumors thread not enough for this???
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:41 pm

Bill is about as dense a human being as there is lol.

The only things I've stated, other than a couple of things on Zidane himself, are reports being made by French journalists on TV, radio shows, and print media.  That's it.  No inside info at all.

Sébastien Tarrago was speaking on a show.

@DoC... all the big transfers by PSG for the past 2 years have been free. Only Hakimi was a big buy at 60mil. Their net spend in the past two summer windows is a total net 45 mil. Take Mbappe's wages off the books and another 180 mil in cash, they can buy whomever they want.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:18 pm

Halaand > Mbappé is a widely held opinion around here, so this should be an upgrade, right? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:22 pm

The funny thing about PSG’s situation is that they promised to make sales of about 150 millions to the DNCG in France, which if Ligue 1 financial control office. I would be shocked if they spend more than 80 millions when they have barely sold anyone else. There are barely any offers for their other players lmao

Most likely they will sign Camavinga and go into the season as is. Expect to be underwhelmed. Haaland rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:22 pm

farfan wrote:Halaand > Mbappé is a widely held opinion around here, so this should be an upgrade, right? Laughing

You and I both know it's not at all lol.

However, I think a true 9 is a better fit with Messi, Neymar and Di Maria. So it may situationally be better.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:23 pm

farfan wrote:Halaand > Mbappé is a widely held opinion around here, so this should be an upgrade, right? Laughing
Is it, really?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The funny thing about PSG’s situation is that they promised to make sales of about 150 millions to the DNCG in France, which if Ligue 1 financial control office. I would be shocked if they spend more than 80 millions when they have barely sold anyone else. There are barely any offers for their other players lmao

Most likely they will sign Camavinga and go into the season as is. Expect to be underwhelmed. Haaland rofl

You're allowed to make a bank guarantee if you don't sell. As an example, do you remember Nantes a couple of years back trying to get this Armenian billionaire to back the bank guarantee they needed? The dude was broke, which was hilarious. But it showed how the regulation worked.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Is it, really?

I believe more than one person also suggested that we have an even variety of political inclinations on here. Doesn't make it true Laughing

PSG have approached Dortmund about Haaland F4e
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:36 pm

easy upgrade
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:Bill is about as dense a human being as there is lol.

The only things I've stated, other than a couple of things on Zidane himself, are reports being made by French journalists on TV, radio shows, and print media.  That's it.  No inside info at all.

Sébastien Tarrago was speaking on a show.

@DoC... all the big transfers by PSG for the past 2 years have been free. Only Hakimi was a big buy at 60mil. Their net spend in the past two summer windows is a total net 45 mil. Take Mbappe's wages off the books and another 180 mil in cash, they can buy whomever they want.

So after scores of insider posts about Zidane and literally dozens of PSG plans by some French source, all of which have turned out to be absolute bullshit, I’m dense for calling you out!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:47 pm

Zidane... yes.  I did have some info from people he and I know.  I just repeated the same things over and over again.  Namely, 1)  Zidane has a big problem with the Madrid executives and specifically Jose Angel Sanchez and 2) he had little to no say in terms of transfers (or very little).  That was the extent of it.

Re everything else, including PSG, I kept saying "media sources".  What does that mean?  The media is reporting (or making up) one thing or another...  just posting rumors from the better media sources in France since, well, this is a message board.  We should discuss such things lol.

Do you understand this? lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:59 pm

There is such a thing of only repeating from reliable sources. Do you understand that?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Why? This is a message board. That's one of the big reasons I joined to begin with because I saw that Nick and others posted good rumors, true or not, on goal.com message boards. Also, we used to scout young players. Stuff like that.

It's not like I would post stuff from the Daily Mail. 98% of rumors don't happen anyhow. But nevertheless, fun to discuss.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Sport :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Ask for Haaland, sign Richarlison
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:01 am

You look desperate mate Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down