Lucifer
rincon
M99
42 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Summer Transfers 2021 - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Transfers 2021

Post by farfan Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:46 pm

What happened to his free-kick ability btw? Laughing wasn't he supposed to be Juninho's heir at some point?

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:53 pm

But yes, I never would have signed him in a normal situation, even as free agent I mean, I didn't care about him just 1 month ago

But then Eriksen had the most unpredictable thing ever, a heart attack, need to replace somehow and you 'll invest zero euro for clear Suning directive = forced to do it and I feel even satisfied for it a that point

Emergence forces you you towards solutions of emergence, you can't reason on an optimal scenario ( that doesn't exist.)

No we have no youth players to be inserted as starters and moreover our roster was "short" even before Eriksen fact
(players as Sensi are injury prone, hard to be counted)

He's inconsistent, strengths and weaknesses well definied, no one expects he becomes Zidane , he  must give us a hand and that job can make it better than Gagliardini or Vecino

Sensi'd play if fit, but not even the magician Pintus make him healthy, he's hopeless
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:15 pm

For obvious reasons i've not seen all his games over the years, but i saw at least 15-20, every time i felt this guy totally useless. Like the sum of his actions was net negative for Milan. Well maybe i got bad luck and i mostly caught his worst games.......

And he develop an attitude last season after a row of 4 good performances asking for 8M/year, anyways 5M/year now, but Eriksen's situation is an unexpected tragedy and i could agree Hakan is better than nothing. I just think it's funny the player i rate the least from Milan is joining you

Rincon made a good point with Luis Alberto who turned very good under Inzaghi. Those are similar profiles although there is a skill gap to begin with.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:20 pm

farfan wrote:What happened to his free-kick ability btw? Laughing wasn't he supposed to be Juninho's heir at some point?

4 goals in 4 seasons
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:29 pm

Warrior wrote:For obvious reasons i've not seen all his games over the years, but i saw at least 15-20, every time i felt this guy totally useless. Like the sum of his actions was net negative for Milan. Well maybe i got bad luck and i mostly caught his worst games.......

And he develop an attitude last season after a row of 4 good performances asking for 8M/year, anyways 5M/year now, but Eriksen's situation is an unexpected tragedy and i could agree Hakan is better than nothing. I just think it's funny the player i rate the least from Milan is joining you

Rincon made a good point with Luis Alberto who turned very good under Inzaghi. Those are similar profiles although there is a skill gap to begin with.

lol u didnt watch in wrong timing. atleast u watched on occasion we had to live with that for 4 seasons!

also btw, calhanoglu was one of the most used player in 4 seasons alongside kessie.
even if he was the worst player for game after game, he still played ahead of players who deserved more chances (paqueta).
out of 4 seasons he gave half season worthy of performance in 2020. and thats it.

if hakan is in low confidence, then he is going to make that habit for eternity. he has given us like 5 good games and 35 bad games. we will see maybe he needs a change in environment but like u said so far he has been more net negative ... ie. bad outweights good. even if he is a success at inter right away, its not as if milan never gave him chance because he was the most utilized and one of the most protected players by all coaches despite of average performance

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Pjanic was paid 5 millions a year. Now the price might be inflated since then, but an agent propose me Hakan at this salary, i hang up the phone.

Instead you pay a young player less money and get some energy in return. There is several ways to delay payment of an eventual transfer fee, Beppe used to do it all the time. Strange but maybe they panic to replace Eriksen
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:39 pm

In other news... much more positive... Locatelli to Juve is almost a dealio

For 40 millions. Fair price imo

Then we might get Pjanic on loan. Sell Arthur and that's a decent revamp in midfield already.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Pjanic is miles better than Hakan.

Its been tough probably being the only Hakan supporter in this forum as it comes form me being impressed from his Leverkusen days.

He really was supposed to be another özil even if thats a stretch and while he had a handful of performances at Milan he never truly took off and became important for us.

And his Free-kick ability was indeed his biggest asset but I cannot remember him scoring as such and worse off was his general attitude, which could be seen along with that ever so lackadaisical look on his face.

Like Donna he can fuck off for all I care but losing two players we could have had a big pay for, is down to some bad management.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Pjanic is miles better than Hakan.

Its been tough probably being the only Hakan supporter in this forum as it comes form me being impressed from his Leverkusen days.

He really was supposed to be another özil even if thats a stretch and while he had a handful of performances at Milan he never truly took off and became important for us.

And his Free-kick ability was indeed his biggest asset but I cannot remember him scoring as such and worse off was his general attitude, which could be seen along with that ever so lackadaisical look on his face.

Like Donna he can fuck off for all I care but losing two players we could have had a big pay for, is down to some bad management.

Well finally someone who says it
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:37 am

farfan wrote:What happened to his free-kick ability btw? Laughing wasn't he supposed to be Juninho's heir at some point?
I've been wondering that ever since he left Hamburg
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 am

Robespierre wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Pjanic is miles better than Hakan.

Well finally someone who says it

No it isn't, bad management would be if we replaced Donnarumma with fucking Skorupski or some such keeper

We replaced him with the best goalkeeper in France and the top 5 keeper in Europe, keeping 20 clean sheets last season.

Hakan just left, you can bet your top dollarumma we'll be replacing him with a similar caliber player or better

This isn't bad management, in fact, this is great management. Bad management would be replacing a Scudetto winning AM with Hakan Calhanoglu or Pjanic with Arthur
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:10 am

Losing your most valuable player for free is bad management regardless of how you spin it.

Also, that top 5 keeper in europe is sitting on the bench for Hugo Lloris so we might want to slow down there as well.

Replacing Erikssen with Hakan for free because of a heart attack isn't bad management. The club had other priorities and other plans and this tragedy creates unexpected situations. Arthur for 30 year old Pjanic is not a bad gamble. He is 24 and showed enough promising things for us, we'll see how that turns out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:50 am

Milan already lost Donnarumma ever since he teamed up with riola, and ever since he signed extension until 2021 for 6.5 million a year + allowing his brother with 1 million a year contract until 2021. Giving a 6.5 million a year contract to a player who had just turned 18 years old .... not even messi ronaldo, or any other best players as we know now had got the level of money donnarumma got. milan was destroyed by mirabelli already

what did milan think was going to happen later on ... riola had all kind of leverage against milan because everytime milan wasnt performing, he already had a bargaining chip. and i had said this before too, but that extension donnarumma signed for 6.5 million a year in 2017 had raised eyebrows to his team mates.

why would hakan settle for 3.5 million a year when donnarumma had already got like 6.5 million a year his brother is in payroll for 1 million a year...  i knew that this would open can of worms. hakan and his agent playing tough against milan was a result of milan being way too nice towards donnarumma. its crazy that riola was asking 12 million a year for just 2 years plus exit clause of 30 million if milan didnt qualify for CL.

its too late, even if donnarumma didnt sign i already knew, that those agents were looking into donnarumma case and thinking ok milan is ok giving their final offer standing upto 8 million a year to him while we are asked to settle for 4 million? why should we stay ... why is only donnarumma exception to that salary.

no wonder why riola was asking 7 million a year for romagnoli's extention. kessie agent is asking for 6 million from his current 2.5 million contract. Calabria is asking for 4 million a year from his current 1.5 million contract which both of them runs out at 2022.

then there is issue of theo and bennacer. both of them earns around 1.5 million a year currently and has standing contract until 2024. if PSG are going to give them sevenfold... why would they stay.

i am sensing a conflicted milan side where gazidis is like take it or leave it cheap offer while maldini massara is like give them crazy money because otherwise it would disrupt pioli's cohesive team.

its a very difficult dilemma and i also understand why milan decided to keep donnarumma and hakan regardless of outcome because of form in 2020.

to add to this hakan saga, just before milan started enormous form in early 2020 after serious hammering in the hands of atalanta, where milan were going like 6 defeat before winter, hakan form was so abysmal that No one wanted him only torino offered like 8 million offer.
what does hakan do... he immediately asked his agent to visit milanello and talk to maldini and massara and seal the deal for 3.5 million a year raise from his current 2.5 million contract for 4 years *ref: https://sempremilan.com/watch-calhanoglus-agent-stipic-leaves-casa-milan-after-meeting-with-management

. he knew that there werent enough suitors and he wanted to take advantage. maldini and massara couldnt afford to take that risk because imagine the backlash from media and fans in the midst of extending his contract with a raise when he was one of the worst player in the team. they halted. fast forward 6 month later after end of 2020 season .... hakan went from 3.5 million asking price to 6 million... thats a steep demand by a guy who hadnt done anything for 3 and half season, one of the worst player only started performing from March not even after resuming of season ...

so milan had big dilmemma but i would say this... milan lost or is going to loose a lot more player because of donnarumma.. because milan made the deal with devil by giving astronomical salary beyond anyone has ever got in history of this club ... while rest settles for 1.5 million 2.5 million. there are both sides to this on one hand milan assessed the players performance, current salary and gave them resonable salary. on other hand, donnarumma situation had already poisioned the mind of rest of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:19 am

rincon wrote:Losing your most valuable player for free is bad management regardless of how you spin it.

Also, that top 5 keeper in europe is sitting on the bench for Hugo Lloris so we might want to slow down there as well.

Replacing Erikssen with Hakan for free because of a heart attack isn't bad management. The club had other priorities and other plans and this tragedy creates unexpected situations. Arthur for 30 year old Pjanic is not a bad gamble. He is 24 and showed enough promising things for us, we'll see how that turns out.

Perfect
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:41 am

rincon wrote:Losing your most valuable player for free is bad management regardless of how you spin it.

Agreed. what an awful post in light of a tragedy no less :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:42 am

ES pointed out something I forgot in our acquisition of Mike Mañana.

Bad management is a stretch but its poor management of what we can get out of the players as fake Milan fan Rupeerumma was a ticking time bomb demanding more year after year so one had to wonder should the club just have cut their losses earlier and made a profit for the best young GK in the world.

And PSG knowing them, would have paid it.

Hakan will flop in Inter. Mark this.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:44 am

As opposed to keeping him on astronomical wages and paying a 20m commission to his agent, as well as being one of the highest paid players in the league? Disrupting squad balance is one thing, then again we have the lowest wage bill of the top 6 sides after Atalanta at 75m p/y after the exits of Donnarumma and Hakan. Whereas certain other teams have to sell some of their best players and impose 20% salary reduction across the board.

Even the position is easily replaceable, its not as demanding on team cohesion or technical ability as much as other positions in the field. The Scudetto winners won with Handanovic, Szesney has been god awful yet he's managed to get you over the line, Gollini and others aren't that good.

And i fail to see how him being on France's bench has anything to do with his ability, Lloris is a mainstay and is France's captain. Plus Deschamps has a lot of questionable decisions with his callups (Imagine not calling up the best French fullback in the world). Then again you have mainstay players like de Ligt playing every NT game and making mistakes left and right.

Its funny because this is the best outcome of the situation, Hakan has been crap, a few flashes of brilliance 1 in 5 games won't change that. We can and will get a better player than him. He's hardly contributed anything in the second half of the season.

Donnarumma on the other hand has world-class goalkeeping ability, and is very hard to replicate. However, we got the 2nd best available. Now thats great management whether you like it or not.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:33 am

The options are not only to give Donnarumma all the money Raiola wants or to let him go for free.

This issue should have been resolved last summer, renew or sell. Donnarumma could have represented huge gains for Milan if he was sold last summer in transfer fees and wages saved, and it saves the aggravation of having him leave for free now.

We are going through something similar with Dybala at the moment, and if no proper solution is found and he walks away for free next year then very much it would be a failure of the management. Even Dybala is financially less valuable to Juve than Donnarumma was to Milan.

Signing Maignan is a good move, but it doesn't erase losing Donnarumma for free as a bad move.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:20 pm

rincon wrote:The options are not only to give Donnarumma all the money Raiola wants or to let him go for free.

This issue should have been resolved last summer, renew or sell. Donnarumma could have represented huge gains for Milan if he was sold last summer in transfer fees and wages saved, and it saves the aggravation of having him leave for free now.

We are going through something similar with Dybala at the moment, and if no proper solution is found and he walks away for free next year then very much it would be a failure of the management. Even Dybala is financially less valuable to Juve than Donnarumma was to Milan.

Signing Maignan is a good move, but it doesn't erase losing Donnarumma for free as a bad move.

in that context i think yea feels milan messed up by not selling donnarumma and hakan.
with donnarumma though in italy there had been a deep trust from fans that he would renew and that by selling him milan at that point didnt want to disrupt the team or face fan backlash. now we know donnarumma well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Milan losing out on plusvalenza of two of their prominent players and celebrating

Scenes when Meite is starting their 6 CL games

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Luca wrote:Milan losing out on plusvalenza of two of their prominent players and celebrating

Scenes when Meite is starting their 6 CL games

LMAO scenes when JJ fans are bantering about CL

Looking forward to another Bentancur masterclass against Porto.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:35 pm

Have an Upventus

Juve fans out here telling us what's good and bad management, y'all looked at the Serie A table last season?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:42 pm

True whatever problems I have with recent dealings I will automatically block out such criticism if coming from Jube fans.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:23 pm

It’s okay, you can probably replace Hakan with Nandez or Marko Rog from Cagliari which will also help alleviate the pressure from playing Cagliari and should calm some nerves

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:28 pm

Loool these milanese guys been making jokes for years about our CL runs and never came close to qualify

Your management threw 100 millions in the bin Laughing low budget mercato incoming... it is crap when you spend big imagine what comes next

That's what happens: main target is Yaremchuk, Milan is impressed by his performances against Macedonia
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:39 pm

You scrubs added Cristiano fucking Ronaldo to the team and still get bitchslapped around by Ajax, Lyon, Porto.

Maybe you can get Xhaka for free so he can emulate Ramsey and bring you closer to La Decima Silvera.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next