M99
zizzle
Raptorgunner
KMD
Ali
40 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by Chad Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:06 am

Wow Busta signed with CM. I would love to hear him over a Mannie Fresh beat.

Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by adnyana179 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 am

Going through Fat Joe's albums, this one stands out for me. "John Blaze" took all the headlines, but it had other nice tracks on there too.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:26 am

Loved 50cent Beef with Fat Joe. Elephant in the Sand was gold.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:02 am

Chad wrote:

this track was dope as *bleep* when it dropped, I loved it
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:14 am

ali8775 wrote:
Chad wrote:

this track was dope as *bleep* when it dropped, I loved it

Fat Joe did decent with "My Fofo", but he was already on the downward slope since he lost Big Pun and had to go it alone. Joe was at his best in that late 90s period and I don't think it's a coincidence.

The whole VMAs incident in 2005 wasn't a surprise though; Fat Joe tried to be clever and 50 lashed out crazy.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:19 am

Okay, so ali and I were having a discussion on BBM about 50 Cent and his habits of taking rappers as targets.

- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Jada (later the whole LOX)
- Game

Those were the guys we were discussing. Who do you guys think 50 buried and why?

EDIT: I didn't know if Ali would post his opinions, but I got my answer.

Last edited by adnyana179 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:46 am

adnyana179 wrote:Okay, so ali and I were having a discussion on BBM about 50 Cent and his habits of taking rappers as targets.

- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

Those were the guys we were discussing. Who do you guys think 50 buried and why?

It depends on how they view "burying" and how we view it.

My opinion : Burying = not enjoying commercial success anymore or destroying reputation.

Cam'Ron, the Funeral Music diss was incredible, Jimmy siding with 50, 50 dissing Cam on the radio : " You talking bout a guy who sold 270,000 copies on his last CD, I sold 9.8 million on my last CD! " But the funniest part of the beef was when Cam called up 50 on the radio and said : " CUUUUUUUUUUUURTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS " haha
I found this great drawing related to Cam and going at 50 , good thing they patched up.
The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 25 Camgun

Officer Ricky, *bleep* his baby moma on tape, released her book in which she talks about his finances and how much he lies, released how he copied his whole persona off Ricky "Freeway" Ross , and released documents which proved he was an officer, really?

Fat Joe & Ja : lol

Fact of the matter is, you can't talk out LOX in rap , they are legends, no talking about it.

I still think Game and 50 was planned, but in my opinion, what makes 50 win the beef is that Game keeps trying to get back into G-Unit, and gets rejected, it's been twice now! Also, Game was a stripper lol.

Nas was just some shots, not what I'd call beef (good for 50 though)

Game and 50 should get back to making music .
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:51 am

I forgot to add that 50 killed Young Buck's career.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Da Drought 3 is the best MT ever. With Dedication 2....

Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 pm

You know what dre i don't like your attitude.

Dr. Dre said... nothing you idiots! Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement!

Very good song.

Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Game, D-Block and Nas somewhat, destroyed G-Unit/50 the hardest. Cam'ron went harder at Camel than he did 50. Game's disses >>>

Dont Body Yourself Remix w/ Nas(Nas verse was insane, destroyed 50's lame ass)
Kiss Your Ass Goodbye Remix
Soundscan
Red Bandana
300 Bars
Poison Bananas
Body Bags
Mr Potato Head
My Bitch
240 Bars
120 Bars

just off the top.

D-Block's w/ Shots Fired, Ms. Jackson(I know I'm forgetting another) were dope too.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:08 pm

I was very impressed with this track, too bad it's only 1:20 seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:41 pm

adnyana179 wrote:Okay, so ali and I were having a discussion on BBM about 50 Cent and his habits of taking rappers as targets.

- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

I see 50 as a coward, I feel like he would rather have his "team" do his real dirty work. He might take on some of the lesser competition on his own, but when it comes to the so called "big fish", he's not up for the battle. What really bothers me is that he has the talent to be up there with the best, but obviously money is one of his top priorities.

I think we all can agree "Get Rich or Die Trying" was a classic, we all know what the man is capable of. I can't say I have paid much attention to him for the last 3-4 years, if not more. Also not trying to say he hasn't put out good music (again, haven't heard much of his recent work). It might have been his beef with 50, I was a supporting/listening to both artists at the time (mind you, I still like GAME even after he and Budden had beef). I just feel that 50 is similar to Jay when it comes to being sneaky and manipulative (It has been said that 50 sent GAME to deal with Budden)

ali8775 wrote:
- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

I agree with this list. But keep in mind that the bigger names on that list aren't in bold, it's like when a team has a poor record against teams with winning records. Also, Young Buck cried over the phone, he killed his own career :lol!:

One of the reason I have respect for Joe is because he has never shied away from a battle. I think he and Winky Wright (this one's for you Dmize) have had similar careers. Rappers have used the we don't know you excuse to avoid Budden (out of fear) and boxers did the same thing to Winky Wright (no one ever wanted to fight my boy). You know I always have to throw in some random thought at the end of my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:

- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

I see 50 as a coward, I feel like he would rather have his "team" do his real dirty work. He might take on some of the lesser competition on his own, but when it comes to the so called "big fish", he's not up for the battle. What really bothers me is that he has the talent to be up there with the best, but obviously money is one of his top priorities.

I think we all can agree "Get Rich or Die Trying" was a classic, we all know what the man is capable of. I can't say I have paid much attention to him for the last 3-4 years, if not more. Also not trying to say he hasn't put out good music (again, haven't heard much of his recent work). It might have been his beef with 50, I was a supporting/listening to both artists at the time (mind you, I still like GAME even after he and Budden had beef). I just feel that 50 is similar to Jay when it comes to being sneaky and manipulative (It has been said that 50 sent GAME to deal with Budden)

ali8775 wrote:
- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

I agree with this list. But keep in mind that the bigger names on that list aren't in bold, it's like when a team has a poor record against teams with winning records. Also, Young Buck cried over the phone, he killed his own career :lol!:

One of the reason I have respect for Joe is because he has never shied away from a battle. I think he and Winky Wright (this one's for you Dmize) have had similar careers. Rappers have used the we don't know you excuse to avoid Budden (out of fear) and boxers did the same thing to Winky Wright (no one ever wanted to fight my boy). You know I always have to throw in some random thought at the end of my posts.

I find myself agreeing with a lot of your post.

When Nas released "Don't Body Ya Self", 50 was nowhere to be seen. Nas was man enough to later reach out and offer to talk, but instead 50 goes on to say that no one cares about Nas and that "his career is over". Why not take it to the mic instead of making off record remarks that hold little to no weight? That's a defeated man.

The LOX took 50 to school, they were relentless. 50 tried pulling too many strings with all of his feuds and he got caught. He brought in M.O.P. and Mobb Deep, but where did that lead them and him? Game offering to put the drama aside and reunite with G-Unit (to me) isn't a sign of defeat, it's being the bigger man. 50 has too much pride and ego to let that happen (whether he thinks he won or not).

Public opinion of 50 has gone downhill ever since ~ 2005. His music since has been nothing near the material he made when he first came out (commercially or critically). Game and Rick Ross are more relevant these days. Fat Joe's career was already sinking so he was an easy target for 50 (look at the reason he dissed him in the first place). The only artist I think 50 can truly say he got the best of is Ja Rule.

@ dmize - "Problem Child" was a dope track, as was Jada's "Checkmate".
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:37 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:

I was very impressed with this track, too bad it's only 1:20 seconds.

It's like a shortened version of "I Ain't Forget". Sheek is definitely the one who loves the girls.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:02 am

Yeah Checkmate was the track I was thinking of, great diss.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:34 am

adnyana179 wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:

- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

ali8775 wrote:
- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

When Nas released "Don't Body Ya Self", 50 was nowhere to be seen. Nas was man enough to later reach out and offer to talk, but instead 50 goes on to say that no one cares about Nas and that "his career is over". Why not take it to the mic instead of making off record remarks that hold little to no weight? That's a defeated man.

The LOX took 50 to school, they were relentless. 50 tried pulling too many strings with all of his feuds and he got caught. He brought in M.O.P. and Mobb Deep, but where did that lead them and him? Game offering to put the drama aside and reunite with G-Unit (to me) isn't a sign of defeat, it's being the bigger man. 50 has too much pride and ego to let that happen (whether he thinks he won or not).

Public opinion of 50 has gone downhill ever since ~ 2005. His music since has been nothing near the material he made when he first came out (commercially or critically). Game and Rick Ross are more relevant these days. Fat Joe's career was already sinking so he was an easy target for 50 (look at the reason he dissed him in the first place). The only artist I think 50 can truly say he got the best of is Ja Rule.

Only reason Game seems more relevant these days is because, with all due respect to Game, he's a soldier, a sort of "dick rider" while not being one. Listen to Martians vs Goblins, he is ON Tylers style and flow. Speakers On Blast, Paramedics, come on lol. I'm not even hating, I'm the one who did this review . 50 toured recently and has been doing big things, someone tell me the SK project isn't massive? He's been acting too, just released a book which promotes anti-bullying. Dude wants to make a change in the world, also his site: Thisis50.com has to be one of the best rap sites on the internet and http://thisizgame.ning.com/ REALLY ??? REALLY???

50 has complete right to reject Game , look what Game did, I'd never shake hands with someone who told me to go suck a dick (amongst other things) I hold grudges, and so does 50. Being the bigger man? But what about all these disses and subliminal shots Game is sending to 50 across these years? Dude is bipolar and can't decide on what he wants. Tony Yayo said it best : " However, several days later Tony Yayo stated in a interview that G-Unit won't accept The Game's apology saying several times that The Game is bipolar. Tony Yayo continued on saying one day The Game is sorry and the next day its f-k G-Unit. Tony Yayo did state though that The Game was right on them together consisting of 50 Cent, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, and The Game, were as good as The Beatles. A week later though, The Game was at his concert in Sydney, Australia and dissed G-Unit again, telling the crowd to shoot at G-Unit if they come to Sydney. This was about a week after The Game apologized to 50 Cent, Jimmy Iovine, and G-Unit."

Game released so many disses towards 50 you gotta have some hot ones ( I liked G-Unit Crips, for example ) but people act like 50's disses weren't immense. 50 isn't a coward, but Game said f*ck G-Unit, Banks is G-Unit, Yayo is G-Unit, Spider Loc is G-Unit, they all went at Game. It's like me beefing with THC and saying f*ck GL (random example) Banks destroyed Game, it wasn't even a battle, if anyone listened to Bank's diss, he went HAM : "the hood made him cover up the butterfly, now imma make him cover up the other eye" "What's left? You ain't got no help now, they left you all alone for your meltdown, your crying in the dark and I knew it, next time you think of killing youself, DO IT! " His freestyle was THAT dope. I can agree that 50 didn't beat LOX , but tell me one thing, who would?

and last but not least, my favorite :

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:35 am

Also I find it funny that 50 made money off Game during the beef lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:56 am

ali8775 wrote:He's been acting too, just released a book which promotes anti-bullying. Dude wants to make a change in the world, also his site: Thisis50.com has to be one of the best rap sites on the internet and http://thisizgame.ning.com/ REALLY ??? REALLY???

50 wants to make money, I think that's pretty obvious. If 50 is involved in something, you can guarantee he's seeing some green.

ali8775 wrote:50 isn't a coward, but Game said f*ck G-Unit, Banks is G-Unit, Yayo is G-Unit, Spider Loc is G-Unit, they all went at Game.

His actions have said otherwise. I'm sure Banks wouldn't put out the diss track without 50s go ahead. The LOX murdered 50 because they called him out for being a bitch. And please don't get me wrong, I respect 50 for what he does, I just don't condone his behavior.

ali8775 wrote:Also I find it funny that 50 made money off Game during the beef lol

That's what he does best, takes every opportunity to make a buck.

Music is my passion, I like those who put their heart and soul on tracks. It's definitely a shady game and those who are able to make a living off of it, while still remaining true to themselves earn my utmost respect. I always try to preach supporting your favorite artists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:01 am

yeah but THC for example,if you go at me, you go at T.R.P, go at T.R.P, my boys will drop a diss towards you to, it's how clicks work!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:51 am

ali8775 wrote:
Game released so many disses towards 50 you gotta have some hot ones

so which ones weren't hot?

D-Block and Game both bodied 50 and G-unit. I haven't checked for 50 since 06. BISD The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 25 Puke
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 am

I disagree, it's all about the 1v1, shooting a fair one, seeing who's stronger. Your boys shouldn't have to jump in. Also, you're only referring to the GAME beef, what's your response to 50 sending Game at Budden? Or the example that Adnyana used.....

adnyana179 wrote: When Nas released "Don't Body Ya Self", 50 was nowhere to be seen. Nas was man enough to later reach out and offer to talk, but instead 50 goes on to say that no one cares about Nas and that "his career is over". Why not take it to the mic instead of making off record remarks that hold little to no weight? That's a defeated man.

I see as more of a business man, he's not really an artist. 50 will the play the game and do what he has to in order to succeed. Go back and listen to Jada and Kiss go at 50, if half the things they say about 50 are true, you have to admit he's grimey.

(Quoted from the Joe Budden conspiracy)
"Fresh off the Roc Da Mic tour, and at the urging of Jay-Z, 50 Cent concocts a scheme to lure Joe Budden into a situation that would divert Joe’s attention away from promoting his album and instead focus on beef. Just as Joe’s debut was starting to buzz, 50 openly makes comments to many in the media about how he isn’t feeling the Budden album, mainly because it lacks street credibility (yeah, it was a while ago).

Joe jumps head first into what he thinks will be a battle with 50, surmising that he may be able to capitalize on beef with a top rapper, just as 50 had done with Ja Rule before he buried his ass only months earlier.

As Joe throws the first couple of jabs at 50, Curtis is ready to unleash his master plan, when he has what looks like a wrench thrown into it. Game, an upstart Compton rapper signed to 50′s parent label Aftermath, had been making the mixtape rounds in New York a couple months prior. During his stay in the Big Apple, he’s contacted by who else, but DJ Clue to cover a track on his new mixtape. When Game reaches the studio, only Clue and Desert Storm affiliated rapper Stack Bundles are there.

Jump to mid-2003 when the beef looks to be heating up with Joe and 50. Game is now a relevant artist, officially down with G-Unit. Clue sees a way to capitalize off the situation. He immediately takes the vocals that Game and Stack had done and adds a new verse of Joe spitting that subliminal butane at 50. When the mixtape makes the rounds at the NBA All Star Game in LA, 50 who had been smiling for the past eight months finds out and his teeth are visible no more. He immediately confronts a plea copping Game.

To make Game prove his allegiance to G-Unit, 50 directs him to go hard at Budden. Harder than Jerome Bettis on the goal line. Harder than Dr. Dre on a late 80′s N.W.A. beat replying to Ice Cube. Harder than Tupac’s phlegm on that camera lens…yes harder than Game himself whilst name dropping for over 50 minutes on a f**king album. Game does so, but Joe quickly returns fire at the Compton rapper momentarily, and then focuses on the person he thinks is behind everything, 50. Showing that he’s smarter than he appears, Curtis remembers what happened after Ether and refuses to answer Joe directly.

Jay soon contacts 50 Cent and further presses him to take Budden out completely, but by this time the riff between Game and 50 had begun, after Fif is infuriated after a photo of Budden and Game apparently squashing the beef, pops up. Thinking his crew looks weak because of the move, Curtis’ teeth aren’t very visible for the second time in months."

It's ya most hated rapper, your favorite rapper
Ya favorite rapper's least favorite rapper
Joey!
I don't cater to rappers (nah)
And I ain't heard a n#%*a say that I have ta (nah)
Not ya basic rapper, the rapper of ya favorite rapper
Knows may come after, it's Joey!

The masses ain't made it cool for you to rock to me lately
As a result, leaders love me, followers hate me
My name's brought up amongst the followers lately (but!)
But a lot of 'em are biased, so anytime you hand 'em somethin' new like "try it" (here it is...)
They already got their mind made up not to like it
Already got their mind made up and decided, so the heat is on 'em
But what's the thread count? Homie n#**az sleepin on 'em
He's most hated most def, but he's most def
One of the most def with exception of Mos Def
Correction, he's most def one of the most with depth
But most slept (why?!), cause he probably went over most heads (but!)
Still a general though, in the hood like General Tso's
Y'all more like "in general" oh
Still in NJ, duckin' bullshit warrants (ok!)
Comin' after me like bullshits important
But they apprehensive 'cause the bullshits not foreign (where at?!)
In Jerze where they tuck heat and love shanks
And we keep money under the mattress, *bleep* BANKS!
N#**az wanna act ape...(ok)
Like a razor to both sides of their jaw wouldn't give 'em a sad face
Talkin' bout sound scan pushed me to tell
That you bitch n#**az should go plat cause pussy sells
They did a bike-by on the God, tryin'a kill me (Budden was almost murdered)
Still ain't invest in bodyguards, gotta feel me
I don't smoke or drink, I only chug Henny
The industry put that I don't give a f**k in me
And cause that one guy's loakin'
I gotta sleep like Slick Rick and keep one eye open
Stuff somethin' way in my Fila's
Strong arm run in the family like Peyton and Eli
Lust fast cars, and I don't discuss you fag frauds
Shawn and Marlon, y'all tough ass broad
And I know y'all
So I'll put a red dot on you bigger than the one that's from Lionel's sword
Joe state to state wit' new arms
So when I pull up to ya car, I ain't askin 'bout no Grey Poupon
I been through the worst, way back with no digits
Made it out that pitch black like Riddick
Scrap wan' get it, rap predicts he holds the belt
And I just copped somethin' new that reloads itself
Cause they fiend to grab me, soon as I'm seen they wanna snatch me like The Source with magazines comin' at me
Insignificant, and if Game is a Certified Gangsta, who's givin' out certificates?
Illegitimate, y'all n#**az believin' em
He's yesterday's paper, guess nobody's readin' him
Joey, nobody's seein' him...

I respect Joe for going up against the whole G-Unit, how could they not destroy one man? 50 didn't even have the nerve to send anything back at Joe, what's his excuse for ignoring Joe? Even the LOX battle should have been closer. G-Unit had Banks and 50, going up against Styles and Jada. 50 beat up on Jay Rule, Fat Joe and Cam'ron (who is a poor mans Jay-z). 50 preys on the weak.

The real shame is that these games cause artists to focus less on what's important, the actual music.

Hip-hop needs all the talent there is to offer and you have these scum bags trying to keep people out of the game. The Lox tried to help out Jae Hood and took him in. Budden helped out Stack Bundles, tried to put together the A-team and I'm sure he has tried to help out other artists. Why can't 50 and Jay-Z (artists who have already established themselves) successfully push/promote other artists? We know they understand what it takes to make it in the rap game.

Last edited by TetraHydroC 10 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 am

I'll comment on everything as soon as I come back home fellas, going for a check up at the hospital and then going to meet some investors, wish me luck!

Interesting points, can't wait to reply.

(Btw, Dmize, THC, Iggz, site is going live in less then 3 weeks!)
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 am

ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:

- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

ali8775 wrote:
- Cam'ron
- Nas
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Ja Rule
- Game

Only reason Game seems more relevant these days is because, with all due respect to Game, he's a soldier, a sort of "dick rider" while not being one. Listen to Martians vs Goblins, he is ON Tylers style and flow. Speakers On Blast, Paramedics, come on lol. I'm not even hating, I'm the one who did this review . 50 toured recently and has been doing big things, someone tell me the SK project isn't massive? He's been acting too, just released a book which promotes anti-bullying. Dude wants to make a change in the world, also his site: Thisis50.com has to be one of the best rap sites on the internet and http://thisizgame.ning.com/ REALLY ??? REALLY???

50 has complete right to reject Game , look what Game did, I'd never shake hands with someone who told me to go suck a dick (amongst other things) I hold grudges, and so does 50. Being the bigger man? But what about all these disses and subliminal shots Game is sending to 50 across these years? Dude is bipolar and can't decide on what he wants. Tony Yayo said it best : " However, several days later Tony Yayo stated in a interview that G-Unit won't accept The Game's apology saying several times that The Game is bipolar. Tony Yayo continued on saying one day The Game is sorry and the next day its f-k G-Unit. Tony Yayo did state though that The Game was right on them together consisting of 50 Cent, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, and The Game, were as good as The Beatles. A week later though, The Game was at his concert in Sydney, Australia and dissed G-Unit again, telling the crowd to shoot at G-Unit if they come to Sydney. This was about a week after The Game apologized to 50 Cent, Jimmy Iovine, and G-Unit."

Game released so many disses towards 50 you gotta have some hot ones ( I liked G-Unit Crips, for example ) but people act like 50's disses weren't immense. 50 isn't a coward, but Game said f*ck G-Unit, Banks is G-Unit, Yayo is G-Unit, Spider Loc is G-Unit, they all went at Game. It's like me beefing with THC and saying f*ck GL (random example) Banks destroyed Game, it wasn't even a battle, if anyone listened to Bank's diss, he went HAM : "the hood made him cover up the butterfly, now imma make him cover up the other eye" "What's left? You ain't got no help now, they left you all alone for your meltdown, your crying in the dark and I knew it, next time you think of killing youself, DO IT! " His freestyle was THAT dope. I can agree that 50 didn't beat LOX , but tell me one thing, who would?

and last but not least, my favorite :

Since you're basing it all off reputation or commercial sales, do you agree with me saying that Nas made 50 look like a joke and that Rick Ross never suffered after 50's antics? I'm not even a big fan of Ross, but the man is still making music and selling numbers like nothing happened.

Is this about music or is this about cash cows and activities beyond music? You mention that 50 wants to make a change in the world but how about Ja Rule's L.I.F.E. Foundation? Fat Joe and Rick Ross are no strangers to good causes either. Does that make a difference to you? I also find it ironic that 50 is pushing a book on the topic of anti-bullying.

Do you remember the D-Block vs. Rocafella / State Property feud? That was top quality, one of the best rivalries in the genre. Team on team at its best.
50 and G-Unit never even came close to the levels that they reached. If you asked me who would win out of Sigel and 50, I'd put my money on Beans.
So to answer who would take out the LOX, there is your answer (it's still debatable who really won). Look at the mutual respect between the two camps afterwards. They've collaborated on some nice joints together too, so all the better for us as rap fans.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:22 pm

dmize wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
Game released so many disses towards 50 you gotta have some hot ones

so which ones weren't hot?

D-Block and Game both bodied 50 and G-unit. I haven't checked for 50 since 06. BISD The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 25 Puke

those long ass disses where pointless. POINTLESS. Really? Three mixtape of disses and you think they're all hot?

I'll give you Curtis wasn't good, but BISD was good, wasn't mad dope, but it was good, but hell even if you don't agree that's opinion and to each his own.

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:28 pm

THC wrote:I disagree, it's all about the 1v1, shooting a fair one, seeing who's stronger. Your boys shouldn't have to jump in. Also, you're only referring to the GAME beef, what's your response to 50 sending Game at Budden? Or the example that Adnyana used.....

adnyana179 wrote: When Nas released "Don't Body Ya Self", 50 was nowhere to be seen. Nas was man enough to later reach out and offer to talk, but instead 50 goes on to say that no one cares about Nas and that "his career is over". Why not take it to the mic instead of making off record remarks that hold little to no weight? That's a defeated man.

I see as more of a business man, he's not really an artist. 50 will the play the game and do what he has to in order to succeed. Go back and listen to Jada and Kiss go at 50, if half the things they say about 50 are true, you have to admit he's grimey.

(Quoted from the Joe Budden conspiracy)
"Fresh off the Roc Da Mic tour, and at the urging of Jay-Z, 50 Cent concocts a scheme to lure Joe Budden into a situation that would divert Joe’s attention away from promoting his album and instead focus on beef. Just as Joe’s debut was starting to buzz, 50 openly makes comments to many in the media about how he isn’t feeling the Budden album, mainly because it lacks street credibility (yeah, it was a while ago).

Joe jumps head first into what he thinks will be a battle with 50, surmising that he may be able to capitalize on beef with a top rapper, just as 50 had done with Ja Rule before he buried his ass only months earlier.

As Joe throws the first couple of jabs at 50, Curtis is ready to unleash his master plan, when he has what looks like a wrench thrown into it. Game, an upstart Compton rapper signed to 50′s parent label Aftermath, had been making the mixtape rounds in New York a couple months prior. During his stay in the Big Apple, he’s contacted by who else, but DJ Clue to cover a track on his new mixtape. When Game reaches the studio, only Clue and Desert Storm affiliated rapper Stack Bundles are there.

Jump to mid-2003 when the beef looks to be heating up with Joe and 50. Game is now a relevant artist, officially down with G-Unit. Clue sees a way to capitalize off the situation. He immediately takes the vocals that Game and Stack had done and adds a new verse of Joe spitting that subliminal butane at 50. When the mixtape makes the rounds at the NBA All Star Game in LA, 50 who had been smiling for the past eight months finds out and his teeth are visible no more. He immediately confronts a plea copping Game.

To make Game prove his allegiance to G-Unit, 50 directs him to go hard at Budden. Harder than Jerome Bettis on the goal line. Harder than Dr. Dre on a late 80′s N.W.A. beat replying to Ice Cube. Harder than Tupac’s phlegm on that camera lens…yes harder than Game himself whilst name dropping for over 50 minutes on a f**king album. Game does so, but Joe quickly returns fire at the Compton rapper momentarily, and then focuses on the person he thinks is behind everything, 50. Showing that he’s smarter than he appears, Curtis remembers what happened after Ether and refuses to answer Joe directly.

Jay soon contacts 50 Cent and further presses him to take Budden out completely, but by this time the riff between Game and 50 had begun, after Fif is infuriated after a photo of Budden and Game apparently squashing the beef, pops up. Thinking his crew looks weak because of the move, Curtis’ teeth aren’t very visible for the second time in months."

It's ya most hated rapper, your favorite rapper
Ya favorite rapper's least favorite rapper
Joey!
I don't cater to rappers (nah)
And I ain't heard a n#%*a say that I have ta (nah)
Not ya basic rapper, the rapper of ya favorite rapper
Knows may come after, it's Joey!

The masses ain't made it cool for you to rock to me lately
As a result, leaders love me, followers hate me
My name's brought up amongst the followers lately (but!)
But a lot of 'em are biased, so anytime you hand 'em somethin' new like "try it" (here it is...)
They already got their mind made up not to like it
Already got their mind made up and decided, so the heat is on 'em
But what's the thread count? Homie n#**az sleepin on 'em
He's most hated most def, but he's most def
One of the most def with exception of Mos Def
Correction, he's most def one of the most with depth
But most slept (why?!), cause he probably went over most heads (but!)
Still a general though, in the hood like General Tso's
Y'all more like "in general" oh
Still in NJ, duckin' bullshit warrants (ok!)
Comin' after me like bullshits important
But they apprehensive 'cause the bullshits not foreign (where at?!)
In Jerze where they tuck heat and love shanks
And we keep money under the mattress, *bleep* BANKS!
N#**az wanna act ape...(ok)
Like a razor to both sides of their jaw wouldn't give 'em a sad face
Talkin' bout sound scan pushed me to tell
That you bitch n#**az should go plat cause pussy sells
They did a bike-by on the God, tryin'a kill me (Budden was almost murdered)
Still ain't invest in bodyguards, gotta feel me
I don't smoke or drink, I only chug Henny
The industry put that I don't give a f**k in me
And cause that one guy's loakin'
I gotta sleep like Slick Rick and keep one eye open
Stuff somethin' way in my Fila's
Strong arm run in the family like Peyton and Eli
Lust fast cars, and I don't discuss you fag frauds
Shawn and Marlon, y'all tough ass broad
And I know y'all
So I'll put a red dot on you bigger than the one that's from Lionel's sword
Joe state to state wit' new arms
So when I pull up to ya car, I ain't askin 'bout no Grey Poupon
I been through the worst, way back with no digits
Made it out that pitch black like Riddick
Scrap wan' get it, rap predicts he holds the belt
And I just copped somethin' new that reloads itself
Cause they fiend to grab me, soon as I'm seen they wanna snatch me like The Source with magazines comin' at me
Insignificant, and if Game is a Certified Gangsta, who's givin' out certificates?
Illegitimate, y'all n#**az believin' em
He's yesterday's paper, guess nobody's readin' him
Joey, nobody's seein' him...

I respect Joe for going up against the whole G-Unit, how could they not destroy one man? 50 didn't even have the nerve to send anything back at Joe, what's his excuse for ignoring Joe? Even the LOX battle should have been closer. G-Unit had Banks and 50, going up against Styles and Jada. 50 beat up on Jay Rule, Fat Joe and Cam'ron (who is a poor mans Jay-z). 50 preys on the weak.

The real shame is that these games cause artists to focus less on what's important, the actual music.

Hip-hop needs all the talent there is to offer and you have these scum bags trying to keep people out of the game. The Lox tried to help out Jae Hood and took him in. Budden helped out Stack Bundles, tried to put together the A-team and I'm sure he has tried to help out other artists. Why can't 50 and Jay-Z (artists who have already established themselves) successfully push/promote other artists? We know they understand what it takes to make it in the rap game.

It doesn't work like that, and it never will. Pac didn't even go at Biggie alone, Outlawz jumped in, that's how it always goes big homie.

In my opinion, he's just on his game, and it's working. Dre is just as shady and no ones doubting his credentials. It's the environment he was raised in, I'd be just as shady to be honest.

What?... Tony, G-Unit staff
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next