Kaladin
M99
Arquitecto
Robespierre
farfan
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lucas Paqueta is better than you think - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucas Paqueta is better than you think

Post by M99 Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:51 pm

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Lucas Paqueta is better than you think - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucas Paqueta is better than you think

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:43 pm

Need to find that post where I said he’d only make it to the top if he played in a 4-3-3/3 man midfield
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:42 pm

Surprised it's West Ham, and not after the World Cup. hmm

You will be missed, good luck.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:58 am

Surprised Liverpool didn’t go for him. He would’ve been great in their midfield something they need.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:47 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Surprised Liverpool didn’t go for him. He would’ve been great in their midfield something they need.

Why? How would he replace Thiago or Henderson in the Klopp system?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:24 am

lol dude is still repping Henderson
you're always complaining about injuries but now you're being selective
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:28 am

Aren't Liverpool in for Bellingham? They are smart to wait it out
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:49 am

El Gunner wrote:lol dude is still repping Henderson
you're always complaining about injuries but now you're being selective

We would have signed a midfielder last year if we as a club weren't selective. Is Klopp's arrogance new to you lol
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:25 am

Brazilians are frolicking everywhere just to play in the PL, no matter which team it is - Nottingham with Lodi, Coutinha with Villa, Paq now with West Ham.

The league's got an insane pull across the board no small thanks to the financial prowess of the clubs.

What i'm trying to say is Brazilians are prevalent in the PL nowadays compared to like 15 years ago or so. I remember only a handful of Brazilians in the league back then like Robinho, Anderson, Denilson and Lucas Leiva. Kind of an interesting culture shift on their part.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:55 pm

Kaladin wrote:Brazilians are frolicking everywhere just to play in the PL, no matter which team it is - Nottingham with Lodi, Coutinha with Villa, Paq now with West Ham.

The league's got an insane pull across the board no small thanks to the financial prowess of the clubs.

What i'm trying to say is Brazilians are prevalent in the PL nowadays compared to like 15 years ago or so. I remember only a handful of Brazilians in the league back then like Robinho, Anderson, Denilson and Lucas Leiva. Kind of an interesting culture shift on their part.

Imo it's not so much about "culture shift" than money . Brazilians players historically played in Serie A and Spain . Both leagues can't compete with Premier League now. Mid table PL clubs can splash more money and offer bigger salaries than top Spanish and Serie A clubs .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:04 pm

Firenze wrote:

First Bernardo Silva, and now this.

When is brother @farfan going to realize, and admit, that him and the bald fraud are actually soulmates?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:34 pm

hates him because he wants to be him, it's clear now
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:39 pm

What the actual f

PL just taking the piss at this point, everyone else is dirt poor
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:09 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Firenze wrote:

First Bernardo Silva, and now this.

When is brother @farfan going to realize, and admit, that him and the bald fraud are actually soulmates?

Glad to have you back Hans.

His antics at half time a few minutes ago is a perfect encapsulation of why I will never like this guy "HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M YELLING AT THE PLAYER WHO JUST SCORED A BRACE BECAUSE I'M SUCH A PERFECTIONIST, I CARE ABOUT SUBTLE DETAILS THAT NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND"

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:45 pm

farfan wrote:His antics at half time a few minutes ago is a perfect encapsulation of why I will never like this guy "HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M YELLING AT THE PLAYER WHO JUST SCORED A BRACE BECAUSE I'M SUCH A PERFECTIONIST, I CARE ABOUT SUBTLE DETAILS THAT NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND"

Haaland averages like 3 passes per game which makes me scream inside too sometimes, so I get that Pep gets annoyed Laughing

Haaland is a young player still, even if his numbers are insane, still can learn
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:24 am

Wtf, the prices for any player now is approach the 100M mark ffs... lets see how good he is finally, dont see him enough n sure now at Man C will watch him a lot Razz Is he a 10 or 8 or 6? Man C seem to miss Gundogan though, I guess its to replace him?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:24 am

70m for FDJ seems like such a bargain these days. Any average bum is going for 100m+ and he stomps on all of them
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:32 pm

So this deal is off because some people close to Paqueta made betting accounts and bet large on him getting a yellow, then he got a yellow? And is now in big trouble? Ffs.

Is this true?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:50 pm

Footballers aren't the brightest bulbs in the box unfortunately.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2